SRS How to get a female away from a dbag?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Whojive, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Whojive

Whojive Form a Fucking Wall OT Supporter

1st off I'm not trying to get her myself. this is a friend of 11 yrs, she used to date a friend for 10 of those 11. her recent "ex" is still in the picture, he treats her like shit makes her feel like she isn't worth anything, she knows this, hates the guy, but still hangs out with him. so :wtf: can be done about this? it puts a crimp in our friendship at times, for example we hung out today, chillin watching Concordes dvds and the dbag calls, she invites him over. I just bail because i don't want to even see the guy because he will try to mark "his" territory, which will piss me off and a fight will ensue, which will no matter what somehow end up being my fault (he will talk her into seeing t that way) so far all i have planned to bring up was this last situation and tell her why I left, hopefully she atleast gets the hint that I don't want to be around him and not to invite him over when i'm around. but I'm also looking for a way to get her away permanently

thoughts?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

not gunna happen

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

to get her away from him you might HAVE to seduce her.

4. Whojive

wat?

5. JohnJohnJohnson

seducing your female friend may be the only real way to get her to stop hanging out with this guy.

would you be opposed?

6. Whojive

i guess I wouldn't but then I'd be getting myself into a shit ton of drama

7. JohnJohnJohnson

Btw, I'm not trolling you. This is just how girls usually work. :dunno:

so

if you wouldn't be opposed that's good, you can do more...

i will PM you some good material on this issue

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Just tell her that if she doesn't stop seeing this person you will stop being her friend. Then step out of her life, problem solved but it won't be satisfactory. Keep staying out of her life until she realises what a horrible person that guy is and steps out of his life, then and only then you should take her back into your life.

9. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

An ultimadum wont work in this situation. She will simply see it as you abandoning her because of her choice and will more than likely feel as though theres nothing she can do to get you back.

Give it time. In time she will get fed up with his bullshit and stop talking to him. Another option would be to stand up for her in person. If you three are hanging out, and he puts her down or something, chew him out for it. Stand firm. Dont let him tell you he's joking or shit like that. Be like, "Well, I dont think what you said was very funny, you should appologize" Just add emotion to it, dont make it sound that robotic. He wont appologize, but keep calling him out on it. Eventually she will see how she is being treated by him by the fact that you keep pointing it out and she will tell him to get the fuck out of her life.

10. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

My bff and cousin(one in the same ) is doing the same shit. I love her so i cannot cut her out of my life. But i am truly honest about how i feel. I let her know as often as i can with out doing it everyday that she is better than that! You can not make her do anything if she has so self respect at all then at some point she will stop. Until then be her friend :) Cause when it hits here she is going to feel really bad about herself. Worse then he could have ever made her feel.

11. jonno

jonno New Member

IMO nothing you say or do is going to change anything. she's going to have to realize shit on her own.

12. Whojive

13. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I've found that getting girls away from a douchebag guy is basically impossible. Either kill the guy, or just walk away from the situation.

14. BwanaKuu

BwanaKuu New Member

Girls love assholes even though it's clearly bad for them. They think they can "change" him or that nicer guys are boring (really nice guys are, butt they still see more excitement with the bad boys).

15. JohnJohnJohnson

how has your success been with the seduction route? i'm assuming you haven't done that?

16. JohnJohnJohnson

The more he means to this girl, the more what he says will mean to her.

Anyways, I said "seduce her," not "make her fall in love with you." As long as you're framing it clearly... it's just sex :dunno:

17. Cock Diesel

Cock Diesel New Member

:werd:

They see the guy as some sort of fucked up "fix'r up'r" project. The challenge is changing this guy from the asshole he is now to the ideal sweet, charming guy they fantasize about. The nice guys don't need any work done on them. So they're seen as "boring".

Problem is, these assholes remain the same and the girls don't get in their head that the only person who can change an asshole is the asshole himself. Usually it takes years of being thrown around, beaten and battered by assholes for them to finally learn up........or simply take up with a nice guy for financial support while cheating with assholes behind his back. :dunno:

18. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

. sounds like she like she enjoys being a victim

19. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Treat girls like dirt, and they'll stick to you like mud

20. Replicant

Replicant New Member

If she won't get away from him herself, I wouldn't bother with the matter. You can't fuck with a persons will.

21. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

treat em mean and keep em keen

22. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

this this and this

she's been with the guy 10 years if she's not tired of his shit already she's not going to be anytime soon she probably just has really low self esteem

23. 7960

7960 New Member

don't hint.

come out and tell her, "he's an asshole, he treats you badly, I don't want to be around him, so when we're together please don't invite him along."

you can't decide who she hangs out with, but you can decide not to hang out with her because of who she hangs out with. so if you really want to let her know how you feel, finish with "also, I don't like the person he's trying to turn you into, so if you keep hanging out with him, I'm not going to be able to hang out with you."

see what she picks.

24. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

:werd: She probably doesn't even see it, but I bet anything she acts like a different person when he's around. Point that out to her. Tell her something like "When we are hanging out, your happy, witty, always smiling, always cracking jokes(other positive stuff you like)...but when hes around you act how you think he wants you to act. You are meek, you let him speak for you, you don't stick up for yourself or your friends, you only do things he wants to do (other negatives) You are a different person with him around. I can't stop you from letting him treat you poorly, but I don't have to stand around and watch it.

An ultimatum wont work because she will see him if she wants to. She needs to cut him out of her life. If you say she can't, she will go out of her way to, then feel bad about it and draw away from you out of guilt and get even closer to him.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  25. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

This can also be a good way to find your face re-arranged when she quotes you to him.