how to fix

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by jason612, Mar 13, 2008.

1. jason612

jason612 OT Supporter

alright so the other day, i slightly hit my friends car on the tire that dented his bumper alitle, scratched it, and misaligned his tires or w/e
    my car wasnt too bad, no chips or anthing just a tiny dent , but i do have alot of scratches, and since my friends cars damages came out to be around 2k, my dad got pissed and isnt going to fix the car, so i was wondering if there were some things i could do at home to make the scratches less noticeable?

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8efb03f391&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=118a60892f9d5316

i have like car wax and polish that i used to wash and polish my car but im not sure how i would make it so its not so visible

you can sort of see the dent to the left of the headlight on the side where the grill is... any advice would be appreciated
    thanks

2. shiba

shiba Active Member

use something else to host the image.

3. Sr>ka

Sr>ka New Member

well since i cant see the picture i dont know what to tell you, use photo bucket or something like that, u could always get a new bumper to fix any problems or if possibly pop the dent out or if you are short on cash you cna always sand the bumper down use some body filler to will in the dent and any deep scratches that are not removable from sanding then sand it all smooth and paint the bumper.

4. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

Need a pic that works.

5. Intro

Intro New Member

wrong section brosef

6. jason612

jason612 OT Supporter

7. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

Hard to tell from the pic if there's any cracks or deformation, but a good buffing might hide most of that. And the broken plate holder can be replaced with one from a junkyard, so that shouldn't cost much.

Are there any cracks in the bumper, or is it just a big scuff? Is it through the paint (plastic visible), or just the clearcoat?

8. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

How does one 'slightly' hit a car and misalign the tires?!

9. jason612

jason612 OT Supporter

thats what i thought, like i wasnt accelerating i just let go of my brakes and just clipped him alittle, but he has an old car so maybe it was on its way out lol

yea its just scratches no deep cuts or anything, no cracks
    the plastic is visible, it looks like a dull black like tehres no shiny coat