FRK How to find couple for FFMM?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by theaznfunk, Oct 16, 2006.

1. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Hey my SO and I are interested in doing a FFM, FFMM, or possibly an even bigger orgy. However, we don't really want it to be with anyone we know well. Any advice on how to find couples or just people willing to take part? I just took a look at Craigslist and it is just horrible since all of the ads are for prostitutes.

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

3. PurpleBean

PurpleBean New Member

Adultfriendfinder is a pretty good site. You do have to pay to get full access, but I've had great luck there.

4. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Looks like a GREAT site. We'll check it out

5. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

let us know how it goes?

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Just wondering, how are you selecting who you hook up with? Like do you have specific critera for potential people (physical, or otherwise)?

7. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Must be around our age (early 20s, probably no older than 25ish), decently attractive and presentable, no drugs/diseases, looking for similar experiences that we are looking for while at the same time being respectful towards any boundaries set (eg. if my gf is not comfortable with penetration with the other guy, then I don't want any pushy couples pressuring her to do anything and vice versa), and last but not least, we would definitely do some chatting first and then meet up in person for a face to face convo before considering doing anything at all.

8. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My girlfriend and I have had little to no luck and we've been trying for about a year now. Craigslist sucks, everyone we've attempted something with on there is a flake. AFF probably works if you pay for it for long enough.

9. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

How old are you? Where are you from?

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I know you dont want to be with anyone you really know well, but you may be surprised how well that works out. At first I always thought that would be the last thing I would want to do, because I figured it may make things awkward in the friendship, but really its always worked out great :dunno: And that way its people that are available, people you know are clean, people who understand what its about, people you can trust...etc...

But then again, it would be nice to meet up with people we didnt know, but just like you, we have no luck. Its fairly impossible, so it seems, to find an openminded attractive couple our age :dunno:

11. delavoie

delavoie U Bitches better recognize

me and the g-friend have had the same problems.. we are both 28, young and attractive,, it's hard to find another young couple to play with online. Most of them are alot older.

12. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Yup, that is who Lovely and I try to get....close friends work well.

13. IslanderOffRoad

Agreed. My girlfriend and I had a 3 way with my best friend once... its been almost a year, nothing got weird. We experienced the night, and moved on.

We're 22 and 20.

14. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

just start searching swinger forums/sites in ur area. It should'nt take long!!!

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Its not never got weird....if anything it lightened up the friendship even more. You can talk about alot more things, and make alot more stupid jokes, without any insecurities.

thats if you live in a large enough place to have a local swinger site, and enough people to choose from

Locally, there are a few places, but they cater to 40+ people, and from thier myspace it looks like a bunch of rednecks in an orgy that couldnt find someone else anyways.

In big cities it may be easy, in a midsized city in the middle of the bible belt it is damn complicated.

16. IslanderOffRoad

I disagree, and I'm in Los Angeles.

If you're older it may be better, but there aren't many young couples who do it. Those who have said they were interested flaked... some on multiple occasions. Alot of times its that one partner wants it more than the other... and fails to "convince" them after setting up a meeting.

We've more or less given up actively looking. If it happens, it happens, but IMO the effort came with little reward.