How to escalate the friendly talking/hanging out to the next level.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SHIFT_blue, Apr 6, 2008.

1. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

So there this girl Ive been friendly talking to and hanging out with for a couple weeks now. If I keep doing what Im doing Im going to get friendzowned.

I believe the interest level is there. But I can feel it dropping since I havent put forth any action other then friendly type shit. I just dont know the other ways, obviously Im inexperienced.

What can I do while we hang out or talk that will show that I want to escalate things without being too forward?

I know I need to take her on a date, but some things going on in my life arent really letting that happen right now. I could at the end of the month, but I need to keep the interest level there until then.

2. Pavester

Pavester New Member

go to the park? Did that recently, as im in the same boat as you and stayed at her house till 4 in the morn.

3. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I'm on the same fucking page right now. I know this girl is into me but every time we spend time together the feeling is never quite right to move things forward. It's been irritating the shit out of me all day.

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You don't need to take her out on a date, you just need to flirt with her. Find ways to be more touchy-feely around her.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Kiss her already.

6. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend *Fap fap fap*

I second that.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

flirting.

Touching.

That's pretty much it.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

if you knew how, you probably wouldn't have settled for the friendzone in the first place

when you have sexual interest in a girl, its much simpler to invite her on a date when you first meet her

that way, your intentions will be clear, with no needs for discussions and the like

9. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

if you dont want friendzoned, kiss her. If she disowns you for it, fine.

if you are in the group that would rather be friends than have her hate you over some little shit, then just shoot for friendzone because this clearly isnt a girl that makes the first move.

10. jonno

jonno New Member

werd

11. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

12. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

Any tips on the flirting/touching? What kind of touching other then like holding hands or arm around her type stuff?

13. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Titty twisters usually work well too. Mix in a wet willy too.

14. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

like others have said, kissing.

15. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

Here is what you gotta do.
    Next time you're together, sitting down at a table, get into an argument about anything. Then as she gets really mad or gets up to leave immediately unzip your pants while sitting down and let the cobra just fall and smack on the table.

If this doesn't get you laid, nothing will. NOTHING.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh: Just touch her man! It's not quantum physics and you definitely can't awkwardly touch her. If you really actually like her this shouldn't bea problem, but there is a difference when a guy who has always acted just like a friend starts touching you as if there's something more, so ease into it. If she shies away from your touch then you've got your answer, she's not into you. When you two talk and kid around just put your hand on her arm, shoulder, etc. Hug her hello, goodbye, etc. Put your arm around her. The list goes on and on. Just touch her and make a freaking move already before it's too late.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  17. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

Haha ok ok. I guess I need to restrain myself from over analysing little shit.

As far as the alcohol. Weve been out drinking a few times and she outdrank me everytime haha.

18. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

got this from a PUA forum, but I think it will help you (props to TrueStory)

Kino. What is kino? It’s short from kinesthetic, a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) term for physical touch. Why do we kino? Touching can be very arousing, it’s also a comfort building techniques as well as emotionally and physically stimulating for you and her.

Disclaimer: I learned about touching from various sources and cannot remember all the credits. Also, I wrote this assuming that your game is fairly tight. By ‘fairly tight’ I mean that you don’t say stupid shit, your body language is normal and you don’t creep girls out. If you don’t have all this shit handled, your attempt at kino will freak girl out. These steps are in order of escalation, and you shouldn’t skip around much.

Another side note: I very rarely get any LMR. However I spend a lot of time in comfort. I don’t rush. This is my kino escalation technique. Yours might be different. I am not forcing this on you. Read, take what you want, and discard what you don’t.

All this are fundamentals and NOT strict rules or guides by any means. However, you will soon discover that almost all your kino escalation will fall into same, familiar pattern. It’s called mating dance; which is a subtle communication that we process on subconscious level. Without all the philosophy and theory, let’s get started:

FIRST KINO – when you opened your set.

Some instructors will say touch girls right away, some will say only after reach hook point. Either way will work, if you do it right. I calibrate to initial amount of attraction I get on my opener. If I get extreme bitch shield, I’ll wait till hook point. If girl is into me, I’ll touch right away. Maybe even skip steps.

LEVEL I Kino
    Balls Required: Almost none

Basic touching acceptable in Opening into Attraction (Assuming she’s not hammered and hanging all over you right away. Then it’s a fools mate, bro, skip this and go to kissing section)

-When you make a point or need attention in a story: with an open palm gently tap her on her arm slightly below shoulder. (I guess her triceps). The tap should be light and brief. Don’t let your hand linger there.

-Gently put your palm over her elbow for two seconds. Her arm should be barely bent. This is good when you try to move her physically. Guide, don’t push.

-If you are following her somewhere through the crowd gently put tips of your index, middle and ring finger on her lower back. And without applying much pressure guide her. It’s like pushing a helium balloon up in the air.

LEVEL II Kino
    Balls Required: A Small Pair of peanuts will do

Basic touching past hook point in Attraction into Comfort (Assuming she is hooked and listening to you. Don’t forget you can kino other girls in set. I can write a guide how to kino guys without looking gay, but that’s later, thilly!)

-When she says something dorky or stupid, Gently “push” her away by playfully applying almost no pressure to her shoulder, but actually pushing yourself away. This is hard to explain on the paper, but it feels to her that you “pushed her” with “Getta-outta here! Silly!” in a gentle playful move. In reality, you just pushed yourself aside.

-High Fives! Girls love them. In attraction you can let your arm hang with hers a little longer. If you feel really comfortable, you can even lock her fingers. You’ll get a knack for that. Sometimes I’ll combine High five’s with a fake high five, where I move my hand away and she misses it. I call her a dork and do ‘playful push’. After I’ll give her real high five and reward her with some kino (holding her hand a few seconds longer)

-If you are holding her hand after high five, lower it, and put it behind your back, while standing side by side with her.Hard to explain, you should practice this with your wing (NO, It’s not gay), until you feel comfortable doing it.

-[Half] Hugs. Girls love them too. In attraction (qualification), I can say, “oh-mi-god, you’re so adorable, come here, give me a hug!” I will give her one arm hug. Same way I would hug my bratty little sister or a best friend when I haven’t seen him for while: “I missed ya man! How you’ve been!”-kind of way.

-Full Hugs best left for comfort but sometimes it’s ok to give her a hug. Also, while I am hugging (with any girl), I’ll smell her and say “god, you smell good! What is it! Yum!” I will whisper that in her ear too. Smelling is kino too.

Level III Kino
    Balls Required: A pair of healthy plums should be just right

Basic touching in Comfort into Seduction
    -Hand holding is appropriate when you start moving into Comfort. You grab her hand and say, “come over here, let’s sit over there” and when you sit down, keep holding her hand a little longer…. Also hold her with your hand on the bottom resting on your leg.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Playfully rub her hand and let go so it falls on your leg. If she keeps it there, she’s getting comfortable, if she doesn’t, don’t bring it up…continue with your routine. Perhaps step back into attraction if you have to.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Her hand is on your leg and it naturally stays there, she likes you and comfortable with you. This will happen maybe 3 out of 5 times. With more calibration you’ll learn how to make it happen 5 out of 5.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Now Put your arm around her with the hand you just let go of her hand and it fell on your leg. Don’t go groping her tits, just yet. In fact golden rule: DO NOT TOUCH ANY PRIVATE AREAS (TITS, ASS, PUSSY) UNTIL YOU ARE AT SEX LOCATION!

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]She will naturally lay her head on your shoulder, if not SIT UP and pull her in closer. At this point you can take her hand from your leg with your other hand and caress it. Gently squeeze it and run your fingers between her fingers. If your palm gets sweaty place it palm down on your leg and have her interlock fingers with yours. Or slide your hand under her hand while she’s cupping your knuckles.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT] Sometimes, with your hugging hand you might find her other hand, or you might play with her hair, doesn’t matter, you can just let it hang there.

Level IV Kino – leading into sex. Meanwhile you’re running tight comfort
    Balls Required: By now, your sack should be getting filled with semen that you’ll deposit on her face later that evening

Into Seduction…. Or further escalation towards sex or a blow job

-Kissing should happen naturally. You should be talking really soft and you are almost whispering in her ear. Often, if she has long hair over her ear, I will move it away with my empty hand and push it behind her earlobes. Style had a good kissing technique: triangular gaze. In essence: you look in her left eye, then right eye then lips. Do this several times…she’ll pickup on it.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Do not shove your tongue in her throat. Disgusting! You want to kiss her gently without a tongue. I know, I know, sometimes at a party, you start making out with some drunk chick…..well this isn’t a party. At least you’re playing proper game here and not fools mate.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]End kissing first. After some sensual lip action, withdraw yourself and looks her in the eyes. She’ll blush. Almost 9 out of 10 she’ll look down at your lips. She wants more. Get VERY CLOSE to her lips and say, “you’re a good kisser”. Even if she sucks, it doesn’t matter. Also close your eyes when you’re kissing. Because nobody looks sexy cross-eyed.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Kiss her more, this time with a little bit of tongue. Also you can put your hands around her. Often, if she’s not wearing a skirt, she’ll put her legs on your leg(s). Your hands go one under her arm and towards back of her neck, another arm goes under her arm and towards middle of her spine. With lower arm, pull her closer, while with other hand slide your fingers GENTLY into her hair. Stay close to the roots. You don’t need to pull or yank on them, just gently twist your palm into soft twist tugging on her hair. Meanwhile you should be passionately kissing her.

-Body Exploring can fall under seduction, but I am going to touch on it here a bit.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Your hands should move softly around her back. In other words, glide, I said glide, not rub, glide your hands from her lower back to her neck… on her side, without touching her tits or ass yet…. It can be awkward touching her stomach, so don’t. Especially when you two are facing each other.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Touching her face is very sensual. Mostly you want to glide your hands through her cheeks and move her hair towards the back of her head; your fingers should slide through her hair like a rake raking through autumn leaves. Everything is EXTRA SLOW AND GENTLE

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Touching her legs should take place between knees and pussy. Don’t go straight for the puss, just rub around her inner thighs a little. Maybe reach around her butt and squeeze it gently and come back around her hip and towards inside of her legs. You can ‘accidentally’ brush across her vag but don’t reach into her pants. Especially if you’re in public place

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Touching her skin can be very-very sensual. You want to naturally just barely slide your fingers under her shirt. You’re not reaching for her tits, you’re gently swiping your palm across her belly button.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]You can drop your thumb between her skin and belt but don’t dig in for pussy!Your hand is right on the equator (belt). Your thumb should be sliding along her the inside of her belt and your fingers should be sliding over her belly button. With this motion you can reach towards her back and there you can put your hand a little bit higher up her spine. Some girls like a gentle scratch (I SAID GENTLE! You’re not a cat)

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]When passionately making out put two of your palms on her ears and slide through her hair pulling her head even closer to you. This is so fucking hard to explain. Just about any soft playing, tugging, and pulling of her hair will get her sexually turned on. NOT you touching her tits, not you trying to ‘go for the kill’ but you touching her other sensual areas.

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Don’t let your hands just sit in one place. Explore.

19. SHIFT_blue

SHIFT_blue OT Supporter

Thanks, some good stuff there.

20. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

:bowrofl:

That is some good shit too, I knew girls have sensual areas in inner thighs, ears, playing with hair, but thats a bunch of stuff I never even noticed. A+ find. +rep

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  21. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

22. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Try to get a conversation going that is sexual in nature... Its something that works really well for me. I have had friends that i have known for years that turned into girls i fucked. Something about thinking about it that translates to doing it.

23. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

just kiss her.

she denys you, no go, move on

shes accepts, rape/spit?