how to deal with dating a chick..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Sep 6, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

that gets hit on all the time?

i am not worried that she will cheat but i am just curious as to how you guys with hot SO deal with people staring and hitting on your SO?

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

My ex sold flowers at restaurants and bars. It sucked because she'd get hit on constantly. If it's early on you can force yourself to tone down your feelings, just basically not care.

3. Fase

Fase Your Face, In A Pickle Jar.

I have to put up with that crap right now, not a big fan at all but I try not to care because I'm not around and there's nothing I can do and I know for a fact she's trustworthy. Just gotta ignore it.

4. ins3cure

ins3cure Old School Noob

it's tough to ignore but the best way to handle it is to not take anything too seriously.

give her the space you would want in return and trust that she'll either be cool, or let you know if she decides to do something (and you shouldn't try to hold on to a girl who wants to go)

in the mean time do what you can to stay busy. Have other people to hang out with and stuff, otherwise you'll have lots of time to think about what she's up to

5. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Its the nature of the beast. Either deal with it, or go date someone thats not as pretty and sexy.

6. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

i fkn hate it...
    my SO always gets hit on etc... i know she wouldnt cheat on me etc, and she has assured me etc, but i really hate her getting hit on etc...

7. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

Ya, if your SO is getting hit on by other people, it's natural to feel jealous unless you are just one of those people who doesn't care and are REALLY optimistic.

For the rest of us pessimistic people, you just gotta learn how to deal with it. My SO got hit on in school right in front of me, but she always told me no matter how many guys hit on her, no one could compare. (this was after I talked to her about it)

So talk to her about it. I knew i could trust my girl, but it always helps to get a lil reassurance.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

pretty much all the girls i date get checked out quite frequently, but one in particular (dont know why her more that others) got hit on ALL the time, we'd be holding hands walking and guys would holler at her and say shit, she wouldnt really pay attention but one day 2 guys actually came up to her and me and started saying stuff to her face, now that shit i aint cool with, and when they started to get rude i laid um out. its part of what you have to deal with dating attractive girls but god it always gets under my skin. no real way i have found to deal with it, im obviously not gonna fight every guy that approaches my girlfriend but theres a time and place for everything.

9. DweeLer

DweeLer New Member

why fight? You have what they want?

10. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

:werd:

dating ugly chicks is much easier. helps if they have a few extra pounds also.

11. The Dirty One

The Dirty One New Member

I must say that my girl is really really hot. And the past couple times we have been out at the bar i have seen acouple guys hitting on her and it pissed me off. Put the other night at work some guy that has been bugging her for awhile now wouldnt leave her alone. He ended up grabing her arm and she poped him in the face. I dont worry at all anymore. She can look after herself. And if she cant she will come to me for help if she needs it.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i said the guy got rude, i have a short temper, and when someone goes over the line ESPECIALLY with my girl, its time to fight.

13. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

Take it as a compliment. If you have a good relationship and you know she'll never divert, have fun with it. When a guy hits on my girl, I walk up and grab her ass or give her a kiss etc. Like someone said, you already have what they want so who cares.

14. Two toys

Two toys New Member

most of the time i will just grab my girl and give her a kiss and make sure to wave at the guy, its not like i fight every guy who hits on a girl im with. this was one occasion when 2 guys went out of their way to be rude and harass us.

15. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

Thats a hard one. You learn to develope trust real fast! I have that problem... but when she looks at me or is around me... you just know there is nothing to worry about. I hope you get to that point.

16. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

the girl I'm seeing gets hit on all the time at work (works at the beach), she tells me about it later... I just ignore it

17. BTA

BTA New Member

Who cares about random idiots hitting on them? My GF usually tells me and we laugh about it. Or sometimes she'll miss it and I have to point it out to her.

But really, its not like we're talking about her having a crapload of guy friends who she already has a connection to who are hitting on her.

Unless your woman is a complete whore I dont see how you could worry about her getting hit on and suddenly going "oh you know what, forget my boyfriend, i'll bang this random dude who hit on me at work".

18. AUFred

AUFred New Member

Wait until your older and see the guys checking out your 19 year old daughter. I shake my head if they look at me after checking her out.

19. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Embrace it and take it as a compliment. Who cares what they say or do, she is going home with you and that is better than anything. If some guy is hitting on her just laugh it off, maybe give her a kiss on the cheek and go about your way, he'll get the point. Maybe I am weird but I think it is funny when a girl I am with gets hit on by another guy, plus makes me feel good about myself cause she is there with me.