SRS How to deal with aggresive people

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by schmitty101, Sep 29, 2009.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Ok,

So I went to a bachelor party on Friday. Lots of guys I've met before were there and some of them i've known on/off for years. Anyway, as the night went on everybody was getting more and more drunk. At one point I went to the keg to re-fill my beer. These 2 guys were standing there and one of them kept slapping my beer cup out of my hands as I was trying to fill it up. :madfawk:. He literally slapped it out of my hands like 4 times. Each time I kinda played along with it like it was funny even though I was getting fucking angry as fuck. Then finally the 5 time he did it I had a good amount of beer in my cup and I got a lot of the beer spilled on my shirt/pants. This time I was like "Josh, what the fuck!?" I said this and he started squaring away with me staring right in my eyes. I backed off and was like "dude what the fuck are you doing? Take it easy you spilled my fucking beer all over me." Then he was like "ok dude i'm sorry your cool". I've known this kid off/on for years. Later on some people were telling me they saw what happened and they were like "yeah you gotta watch out for him, he likes to pray on the weak". Fucking great! I don't like being told that i'm weak, like I imagine nobody does. Now my self image comes into questions and I start wondering if people generally perceive me as weak and "easy prey". I've had this happen to me countless times. I backed off usually cause the guys were bigger. I did however fight 3 of them and I won 2 and the 3rd was kind of a weak fight (he put me in a headlock and the fight ended).

My question is basically how to handle these macho fuck heads. I don't wanna fight then 99% of the time since there is a chance you can get really hurt and all for fucking nothing. But when you back off you look like a pussy. Is there any way to avoid the fight while saving face? Furthermore, how do you gain other dudes' respect beforehand so they don't look to you when they feel like starting shit? It's like I know some other skinny dudes that go out and are never challenged because their friends respect them before hand or something. I'm just wondering how this is done. This would be useful info for anyone with self image issues. If someone can explain this to me I'd probably generally feel more confident and be armed with a little knowledge next time I go out.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  2. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

1. don't hang out with douchebags like that
    2. stand your ground, don't let him push you around
    3. don't fight fairly. Use the element of surprise. Sucker punch him if it's obvious you're about to get in a fight. Hit him in a vulnerable spot such as the throat, balls, stomach, etc.
    4. run lol

It's more about standing up to him than physically beating him in a fight. That's what will get you the respect.

The first time he did it I'd have called him out on it. 2nd time I'd drop him. Drunk people don't fight very well.

3. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Yeah its all about the confidence for most of them. They will fuck with you but when they knock your drink down the first time ask them what the fuck are they doing, the second time you stand up square to them and just look them in the eyes. Don't say anything, just wait for them. You have to look them in the eyes or else it won't do the same kind of shit. I had a friend who was like that in high school. He would do shit like that to me all the time because I wouldn't do anything else back, it just wasn't worth it. Then I got tired of it and he did it again and just told him to cut the shit and got right in his face. Of course be ready for a fight because some people just start shit and want to fight.

4. 7960

7960 New Member

still hanging out with assholes?

didn't learn any lessons from your $15,000 in court fees and restitution?

5. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

When mixing alchohol with people who take their tough guy persona too far, it never ends well.

Taking your example, next time try getting in his face. Chances are he realizes how small his testicles actually are, and is putting on a huge front to avoid a fight. He thinks that if other people thinks he is a hard ass, that he wont have to prove he isnt. Get in his face, put him on the spot, throw your beer in his face. You'll be surprised how many of these bully's tuck their tail between their legs and back down.

6. 7960

7960 New Member

or they take a swing at him, he gets in a fight, and he ends up in court AGAIN this month :rofl:

7. Daria

Daria New Member

Don't hang out with douchetards. Problem solved.

Self-esteem issues are your own problem.

8. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl:

9. seismic

seismic New Member

This reminds me of the TS blaming everyone for his problems. Maybe, because he does that, people think he's a whiner. Whiners get picked on.

10. pbcustom98

pbcustom98 New Member

or maybe he can start listening to people. his previous thread was how he was the victim of everything, yet here he goes again getting hanging around with the same type of people that got him in court the last time.

he just doesnt learn.

separate yourself from the assholes and move on.

11. Daria

Daria New Member

So maybe he makes threads just to complain. I don't see any responses from him so far...

12. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Put in Rocky Soundtrack. Cue training montage for 9 months. Come to the party next year with black framed glasses with tape in the bridge, a poka-dot button up, a piano tie, and khakis. Also a pocket protector. When this guy knocks over your drink you will flex and your bulging biceps will break through the sleeves of your shirt. Some of the ladies there will start to get a bit wet but that can't concern you now. What you have to do is pick up the guy over your head, now in disbelief that a ripped karate master was hiding behind those glasses and tie the whole time, and in slow motion throw him either through the bay window or over the couch into the coffee table.

Grad the lady of your choice, say a throwaway line like he sure crashed the party, wait a few seconds so everyone can enjoy your witty reparte, and then walk out of the party while the end of the rocky theme is suspiciously finishing up.

13. planeh

planeh Guest

:rofl:

14. planeh

planeh Guest

I don't buy any of the bullshit this guy writes. I don't believe he got in trouble and went to court. I don't believe he had to pay all of those fines, and I certainly don't believe this nonsense of a story

15. Pepe

Pepe New Member

i didn't realize it was the same guy til i scrolled down and saw your post
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

some people never fucking learn. next we'll have a thread saying "i got in a fight because you guys told me to stand up to aggressive people and it's all your fault!!!"

honestly man, don't hang out with people like that. also, aren't you on probation? supposed to be drinking????

16. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I dunno, he's been posting here for a while. If he's just trolling, he must not have much else to do.

17. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

18. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Ok fuckheads, it was my brothers bachelor party.

"Don't hang out with assholes"- So this includes not going out to bars, not going to parties, no sporting events, don't go to work, etc. There are assholes everywhere you go in life so this isn't a solution.

True, I can stand up for myself and fight but I don't want to fight. The last 3 times I stood up for myself I ended up getting in fights because i'm kinda skinny and they think they can easily kick my ass. Through my personal experience if I stand up for myself i'm pretty much guaranteed to end up fighting. So if the dude is huge i'm probably gonna get my ass kicked. The question is really "how to handle these situations without fighting and saving face"? Yeah that's the question but I'm not expecting an answer to that. The replies I'm probably gonna get are "lol you never learn", "this guys a retard", "hahaha omg"

You know after all these years reading this forum I'm coming to the conclusion that you guys really don't know shit. Most of you sound like you have no real life experience and you just give advice based on what you think sounds right. 7960 is a perfect example of the typical person on this forum. He doesn't know shit, makes 50 assumptions when he gives "advice", and he will never admit to being wrong. I've already concluded that in real life he's a pussy, but online he acts like he knows everything...typical OT'er that doesn't understand that people have unique problems and they are doing the best they can.

Whatever, fuck this forum you all suck. You just like to make fun of me when I come here with a real problem. I'm done loggin on here. You can all suck my cock.

Ditch this shit.

19. Hemps

Hemps New Member

The dude is just being a douchebag to pad his own ego and feel good about himself. "Look at me, I'm so tough i can do whatever I want to these other people".

I'm guessing you're not a bigger guy, so our strategies of dealing with this will be very different (i'd probably try to break his fucking jaw in like 8 places....but I'm kind of a psycho when beer get's spilled...).

Obviously you don't want to fight, or really cause any problems because you don't want to have attention drawn to an embarassing situation. SO GET A STUNGUN LOL. That fucker does something, shock his bitch ass. And KEEP shocking him, on the ground, and then pour a beer on his face. And then go "Ok sorry, you're cool"

20. planeh

planeh Guest

You come with the same type of "problem" and the answer is always the same "find new friends".

besides, you can't handle a bully? You might want to tell the teacher so she can put him in time out next time.

21. 7960

7960 New Member

The answer is to say something like........ hold on, let me go get it.............. "dude what the fuck are you doing? Take it easy you spilled my fucking beer all over me." And then he'll see you're not weak, and then he'll leave you alone.

So two things are happening...(1) you're asking a question you already know the answer to, because you lived it, and (2) you're hanging around with assholes, so you haven't learned.

Again with the list, (3) I have enough experience to know I gave good advice in the other thread AND in this one, and (4) I admit when I'm wrong - but I haven't been wrong in a thread of yours so you woudln't have seen me admitting I was wrong.

But you left, so you didn't see any of that :mamoru:

22. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

If I would have been you, I would have walked away the first time. Maybe had a friend go get my refill.

Everyone knows bullies are douchenozzles.

I mean is a beer really worth getting in a fight over?

23. seismic

seismic New Member

Somebody has a lot of growing up to do

24. 7960

7960 New Member

first time he did it I would have said "What the fuck are you doing? You spilled my fucking beer."

if he did it a second time I would have thrown the rest of the beer on him.

one way or another, he wouldn't have done it a third time.

25. pbcustom98

pbcustom98 New Member

the. truth.

IT. FUCKING. HURTS.