FRK How to cure a dirty mouth

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I have a real love for the English language. Namely the curse words. And while its fun to let one of those delicious words slip over my tongue, perfectly expressing how I feel at that moment, its also not very ladylike and makes me sound like a "gutter snipe". ;)

It was suggested that perhaps I put a nice piece of soap into my mouth and suck on it when the words slipped out. (Both in typing and speaking) And so, I tried it one night for the first time while out with friends drinking. I did well at first, no curses. But with each Vodka Tonic/Cranberry Vodka I consumed..my tongue became looser. Soon, the first "f*ck" came out. And as soon as I'd said it, I slapped my hand over my mouth, as if that would somehow make the word gone. Without a word, I reached into my purse, pulled out a pre-cut cube of Irish Spring soap and discreetly popped it into my mouth. And OH!! What a taste! The more it melted over my tongue, it burned the back of my throat and made my eyes water. My mouth filled with drool and i was forced to swallow it down to continue talking, giving the appearance that nothing was wrong. (How does one explain this to friends?) And when it finally dissolved, the knot in my stomach and the horrible, acrid taste in my mouth served as a firm reminder.

I suggest this HIGHLY as a cure for a foul mouthed partner/submissive/slave. I've no doubt the lesson will be learned quite quickly and with little relapse. The smell of soap alone makes my stomach twist and my mouth purse in memory and repulsion. And I suppose its a bit of sadistic fun for the other person watching, ears sharply listening for the next infraction..both pleased and disapointed when she eventually is "cured" for good.

2. _syn

_syn New Member

By whom?

3. Cherryfire

My, arent we curious? Is this the only question you felt compelled to ask? :)

4. _syn

_syn New Member

I was going to ask what kind of soap, but I decided against it.

5. ZimDogg

ZimDogg New Member

My mom used to do that to me as a kid whenever Id say something I wasnt allowed to. Needless to say it didn't work too well cause I've got a foul mouth now that I'm "all grown up".

6. Cherryfire

Ha..Irish Spring was first..then today I had a nice chunk of "Dove". That is some horrendous...stuff.

7. _syn

_syn New Member

What else did she do as punishment?

8. _syn

_syn New Member

Stuff. Heh.

9. ZimDogg

ZimDogg New Member

I used to get spanked bare assed with a wooden stirring spoon. God that fuckin hurt.

10. Cherryfire

Absolutely the question I had in mind..sometimes mother think of some amazing punishments that are suitable for kids..and adults. A wooden spoon or hairbrush spanking..I wish i had enjoyed them then as much as I do now. Or making me strip all my clothes off at the door before I was allowed to come inside after I'd gotten too dirty playing in the rain. God what I wouldnt give now..

11. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

oh lord. When Tigre reads this I'm Done for...

12. Cherryfire

Haha..sorry Honey. "Its for the best" though. ;)

13. _syn

_syn New Member

Perhaps something to embarrass you infront of your friends?

14. Phantom Empress

hehe, I probably wouldn't do too well with eating soap. I'm allergic to A LOT of stuff. I try to avoid consuming inedible type stuff...

Either way, after this friday's Punishment, I'm trying to keep my toes in line for him.

15. Cherryfire

Ooo..do tell. :yum:

Kidding of course..sorta. ;)

16. Phantom Empress

it's three days of fun to type up.. i'll make a separate post tomorrow after class. i need to get to bed.... midnight curfew and all. ;)

17. _syn

_syn New Member

Did you read the topic?

18. Phantom Empress

the soap, apparently works.

Really it's just controll. I have stopped a few bad habits on Pure need to please my Master and a sense pride in attaining such self control. every time I do or even think of doing something inappropraite or not in line, i think of the punishment, or worse the disappointment... for me it's enough, most of the time, to keep me in check.

19. lsgwordl

lsgwordl Guest

~read the rules, if you can post by them, then come back
    ~pixie

20. Cherryfire

I completely agree with you. Physical punishment can be "fun"..and will most definately get the point across..but theres a lot to be said for doing something just because you know you should and just because he asks.

21. _syn

_syn New Member

It seems to me you have more fundamental issues to work out before you start trying to clean up your language.

22. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

While I do firmly believe in bettering one's self. I will only agree with it, if it is in the best interest, as the indivdual sees it.

Cherry, Do you honestly feel that the wrods you are using to express yourself are harmful? Do you feel that not using with better yourself as a person? If you do, I fully agree with the change. And while I know you well enough to understand that 'normal' forms of self actualization do about as good as sugar does to get rid of ants. I understand that drastic measures may be looked at. I only ask you to be careful, swallowing things like soap can make on very ill.

Having said that, I hope things work out well. I apologize I was not able to join you at the bar Friday. And I do hope that we will be able to spend time together this week. Call me. BTW, you have a PM containing information pertaining to our earlier phone call.

23. Cherryfire

You are totally not kidding about the soap. My stomach felt like poo all day. However..i havent cursed for several hours since. lol Meh, its working for me..and i like how it feels.

Yeah..and about friday night. Wow..talk about sickeningly drunk. Coincidentally, that was the first night i popped the soap. lol. I probably would have let you in on it. I wish you coulda been there. :) I'll give you a call soon.

24. Shibboleth

Shibboleth teh mad Plato skillz

for some reason that sentance is so hot

25. Cherryfire

I agree. Something about mock comforting that works for me. So patronizing and "father knows best."