How to convince gf to shave?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mjpd1, May 17, 2005.

1. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Hoping for some advice on convincing my gf to shave. She trims a bit, and I'd much prefer her to be clean-shaven. I've mentioned it a couple times, but she claims it would itch too bad, and she's a bit hesitant to take a razor to it. Is it rude of me to press this? How can I convince her that it won't be as bad as she thinks?

2. illteckneek

illteckneek New Member

just tell her if she doesn't shave away, it will continue to smell. Or you can promise to go down on her for an hour or so.

Its amazing how some hair can trap odors in.

3. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Oh the problem isn't odor at all. Never had a problem with her smell (it's great actually). It's purely an aethetic issue. Plus, going down on her would be much nicer without gagging on hairs...

4. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

it's called a white lie

5. Crystal80

Crystal80 Guest

Just tell her you want to try something different. Feeling her clean shaven against you would turn you on, blah blah. Most of us would do anything to turn on our men.

6. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

"it's time to come out of the stoneages dear, hair has no purpose anymore"

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

uh, so what are you gonna do when she says, "ill shave when you do". I like my girl shaved all the time, but I understand that doing it often does get itchy and uncomfortable, razor burn isnt great down thier either. She seems to have a valid reason for not wanting too, why do you want her to be uncomfortable if she doesnt wish to be?

8. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

I already shave myself. And it's not that I want her to be uncomfortable, but I think she could try it for awhile before completely writing it off. I know it itches at first (from personal experience), but I also know the itching subsides the sooner the skin is used to being shaved.

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

comment on how wonderfully slick it'd be running your tongue over a completely bald pussy, how it's always been one of your biggest fantasies. if you guys are into writting eachother sexual fantasies, write one that involves you being surprised about her shaving for you. then proceed to write the steamiest 3 pages of oral sex she'll ever read in her life.

tell her oral sex feels even better w/o hair because you can lick allll over where you couldn't before. let her know how much you'd absolutely love it if she did.

if she's a decent girlfriend who is fairly open to new things and enjoys pleasing her boyfriend (shut up feminazis).... then she'll do it.

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

You've made your desire known. You'll get maximum reward out her deciding to suprize you sometime.

OR

Offer to shave her.

OR

Offer to pay for her to get a professional wax / day at the spa.

OR

Negotiate for progressively closer trims.

You know her better than we do. What is her style? There is going to be a point where you will need to shut up about it and respect her decision, or she will get annoyed or paranoid about the whole thing.

Pleasing your sexual partner does not need to be a feminist issue. Mutual giving and receiving of pleasure is a more evolved way to address sexual relationships than the male-female reproductive model anyway.

11. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

She's typically shy when it comes to sexual things. I'm the first and only person she's ever had sex with (I believe she was 18 at the time). Her entire family is very traditional and "old-fashioned" for lack of better words. She just doesn't see the reasoning for shaving.
    Yeah I understand that, and I'm by no means pressuring her about this. I've mentioned it once or twice. I've offered to pay for a wax, but that would be way too embarrasing for her.

12. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

What I'd do, and have done is...

1. (Feel ease) Make her feel comfortable that is okay, we are just having some fun!
    2. (Feel safe) You shave too to show her that you feel its ok too. Then tell her it will grow back!

13. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Shaving isn't really all that bad. Once you get into a routine it gets to the point where it never itches...assuming you do it right. I do it before showering; first going with the grain, then at an angle against it, and then completely against the grain. This leaves you with virtually no irritation before the shower, and none at all after the shower...also never gets itchy. It took me many years to come upon this technique to leave myself free of itching from shaving and/or when it grows back in.

If she does it right the first time she shaves then she won't be left with a horrible experience. It's always good to experience something new, but I would just try to work it into a conversation very casually & if you're lucky maybe she'll consider it. If she tries it & doesn't like it, then at least she's tried it & she'll never have to worry about trying it again & she'll know that she doesn't like it for a reason resulting from personal experience.

14. I like pussy's with a Lil hair on them not to much just a Lil

Dude she don't have to use a blade

Tell her to use a trimmer similar to the ones they have on electric shavers to trim mustaches then she can use those Um bikini wax things to smooth it out

And if she refuses to do that refuse to go down on her until she shaves her bush, curious- just how hair is it lol

15. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Is there anything shes asked you to do, but were hesitant to? Compromise with her, or ask her to go with a short, but not total shave.

16. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Not that much hair really. She's trimmed the bush down quite a bit and keeps it clean for the most part. But she's got dark hair, so it's even more apparent. If she were blonde, it wouldn't be nearly as noticable, although the gag factor would still be there when going down.

And no, there's nothing she's asked me to do that I've been hesitant to; I'd do anything for her really (or at least try it once). She's pretty shy and timid though sexually, so I don't get many "requests" from her as to what she wants.

17. Dont go down on her until she shaves, simple as that. If i didnt shave and my man did that , id get right on it.

18. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Two words for her if she says it would itch...Bikini Zone

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

find a good day spa, and get a gift certificate. make sure its enough for a brazilan wax and maybe a manicure or something else (little). give it to her, maybe with a little class (flowers, or take her out to dinner). basically, let her know you really appricate her. gently bring up the idea that you think bare is very sexy, and your getting her a gift of sexy. she can do it once, and see how she likes it. waxing actaully doesnt hurt at all when a pro does it (and not much worse if you do it solo and you know what you are doing) and it DOESNT ITCH. also, its ten times smoother and grows back better and lasts much longer.

waxes cost between 50-100$, manicure 20-30$. you know how much dinner and flowers are. yeah, its a lot of money, but she could get hooked. i know i am. i go once a month. th hair never gets longer than about a 1/4 inch, so at worst, its 'neetly trimmed' length.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

oh yeh, the feeling of a waxed pussy is unbeatably. soo smooth. no stubble, like there was never any hair there to begin with. its ....prepubescent....at the risk of sounding like a lesbo pedophile....

21. Yeah waxing is better then shaving anyways

Shaving leaves those Lil red hum bumps, and waxing leaves the pussy smooth as silk, like lstill25 was saying treat her out to one of those fancy spas.Make her feel emotional before hitting her up again.

22. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I just waxed with waxing strips from sally beauty supply. The box costed six fifty. It was quick, & easy. Then I used a bump stopping product afterwards. It costed like three bucks.
    Unless she has low tolerance to a little bit of pain...

23. Bouwnt

Bouwnt choppa choppaaa

Shave her yourself...make sure to do a 'lick test' every step of the way.

She'll be begging for you to keep her well groomed. :)

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

haha. thats a cute idea. ive shaved/trimed my guy before, but i dont think i could let him do me....im too self conscience... give it a try.

25. jotti

jotti New Member

The other day I was with the gf in the backseat of my car, things were getting a bit steamy and I put my hand in her pants, as I was teasing her, I whispered "it would be really sexy if you shaved" and winked at her lol, that weekend when she was over, sure enough, she had actually shaved! Not all of it, but it's a start, i'd say it was kind of like a landing strip? :p