how to chose between 2 girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Feb 6, 2007.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

i met girl A about a year ago, we have hung out, got intimate but it never went to a boyfriend-girlfriend stage because she got royally screwed over by her ex (she has a 2 yr old boy from him). anyways, just recently met the boy and he's pretty cute/cool, thought i would have issues there but not really.

i always wanted to be her boyfriend and she even told me 'that i'm her only love but she's not able to love right now' (friendzoned right, but yet she always texts me stuff like 'amaro and carzon' (she's spanish, it means love) and we still get intimate.

anyhoo, so i meet girl B since i figure i was getting nowhere w/ the first girl. girl B is almost opposite of the first girl, she doesnt have a kid, very social, and out going, but also very sweet, never seen her get angry once, while the first girl becomes a huuuuuge bitch when she gets pissed, all hell breaks lose.

so my dilema-
    i like girl A because she is more quiet, mature, and seems more caring/loving (probably because she's a mother)

i lik girl B because she's a tomboy and i know i could do stuff w/ her like go to the shooting range, skydiving etc

i think it's gotten to the point in both relationships w/ A and B where i should only chose 1, not really asking which one you guys would pick but how should i go chosing, i just met w/ the first girl tonight and i think she sorta wants to take things to the next level

:hsd:

cliffs-torn between two girls, how do i chose, both are way different and have unique qualities that i like about both

2. fray

fray New Member

you're kind of contradictory.... is girl A quiet and mature or a raging bitch when she's pissed?

and also...apparently she loves you, but is unable to love right now.

Girl B has less baggage... but we don't really know what you want in a girl...so, figure that out for yourself and see how they fit into it.

3. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

Date one, see how it goes, if it doesn't work out, date two

4. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

lol except when she's pissed, girl A is quiet and mature

yeah i didnt get what she said about the love stuff either...women:greddy:

also i've been datin both, not that i'm a huge macdaddy but dating two girls is not as enjoyable as it sounds lol, cant continue this forever

5. tominos

tominos New Member

lol. which one do you have more fun with? which one can you spend more time with, which one do you have conversations with and things don't get boring?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Simple.
    Do you want to become a husband and father?
    or
    Be young and more carefree?

7. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

both, time really does fly when i'm w/ both and i guess its the same for them since they always lose track of it too

8. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

to be honest i probably wouldnt mind either...i mean i dont plan to go out and get married next week

right now i just have very strong feelings for both, i don't think i felt this way for girls in the past, kinda hard to explain in words the feeling. each time i try to get one of them out of my mind, i get crazier (yeah probably just human nature to want something one cant have right)

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Well then...you have to choose what your heart wants man. If you're not sure what that is then you need to evaluate how you really feel about them because you should feel more for one over the other I'd think

10. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

thats what i thought but i really have feelings for both, probably should just move to utah and have it done w/ (i kid) both of them fullfill my emotional needs in different ways

11. fray

fray New Member

are you sure that one of them couldn't completely fulfill your emotional needs if you dropped the 2nd?

12. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

definately, but i rather not have to flip for it

not sure if it matters but girl B speaks english and girl A barely speaks it, mostly spanish (i'm not mexican so its not my native language by any means, but i do communicate w/ her only in spanish)

13. fray

fray New Member

you're really the only one who can decide this. you're bringing up excellent points, but you're the only one who can decide how you feel about them.

14. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Neither. If you can't pick then you aren't ready to get serious with anyone. Tell them both that you don't want to be exclusive with anyone right now and see what they say.

15. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

If you start dating lady A more will you have a lot of interaction with her child? If so you have to take into account that if you decide she's not the one you won't only be hurting her but you could be hurting her child even more. Everything you do now involves 3 people, not just two.

16. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I was going to say something similar. If you do start a relationship with Bachelorette #1 you will be sharing her with her child. Actually, her child will be sharing her with you because her child will come first and has up till now likely garnered the vast majority of her attention. I'm not saying it can't work, but I've been in that situation and it's very difficult, not just on your end of setting boundaries, but particularly if she has difficulty setting boundaries and setting aside time for her child and for you (as well as herself).

17. iwishyouwerebeer

It's kind of funny because I'm sure everyone here is thinking you should choose the same girl.

You've got a fiery Latina woman with emotional baggage, a 2 year old kid, and a year long history with you that hasn't actually worked out.

Then you have a carefree, easy going tomboy girl who you know you would have lots of fun with and create new positive memories together....

You'd think the decision would be obvious, but again, you just have to go with your gut and what you really want. Because it's pretty apparent by choosing girl #1 things are either never going to work out or end up very serious, whereas with girl #2 you could start fresh.

18. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

This is the only post I read so far and I say girl #2, soley on bolded line above. Best of luck.

19. razi

razi New Member

if you can't choose, you probably shouldn't. It's not an easy position to be in, -especially- if they don't know about each other and wouldn't be ok with it if they did.

honesty is the best policy, even if it hurts.

20. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Agreed. Girl #2

21. gkremian

gkremian New Member

I'd take the girl that is the tomboy, because you labeled some interests of yours that she could do with you that may not happen with the first girl. Shooting is a must for me, because girls have to have the same interests as me to become long-term. This is about who is a better match for you, and how you want to live for the next couple of years.

22. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

easy answer...I'm not going to read the other posts

take girl B

23. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

If you had to be with one I say girl 2. But if your really asking people on the internet I think you should be with neither.

24. johan

johan Active Member

I'm going to go against the grain here, and suggest you go with the hot, bitchy temptress, Girl A.

Really get into it. Work it. Explore it. Grow up.

When you finally tire of the bitching tantrums and explosions, when the dripping panting animal sex no longer is novel, when you finally see that...sanity & cuteness is preferable to pure scorching hotness....

... then try not to regret the year or two you sorta pissed away and see if you can still find Girl B's number.

I say "sorta" because it's not entirely wasted. You'll have learned a lot about yourself.

But at this stage, you're still curious, and you're not ready for Girl B.

So don't get with Girl B, and then break her heart because you're still curious about Girl A....

Go forth now.

And believe me, I know all about this scenario. Inside and out.

25. Nouia

Nouia New Member

Definitely, definietely go with Girl B. I've been in this position before, go with the girl who is fun and open and actually enjoys hanging out with you.