How to change a BJ technique

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Oct 27, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Alright I got to the point now where I know what my SO likes and basically have a technique. I dont have an ordered thing or anything but basically do the same stuff, I would like to get other things to try so it doesnt get boring for him. He thinks it is great now but I would think sooner or later it will get boring because it will be the same o' thing. I deep throat him often and he also likes when I add my hand and do a twist motion while moving up and down, and when I flatten my tongue and run in up the underside of him with a little bit of pressure. I swallow already so that cant be new either:hs: . What other things can I try to do? I am at a stopper where I think there is no more to learn but I know there is more, I just cant think of it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Maybe it would be easier to answer by saying what you do/like done.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. thrillhouse

thrillhouse New Member

ask him to smack you around with his dick. not hard smacks, unless you are into that kinda thing.

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Ha he does that on his own. If you mean smacking me in the face...he does that on his own. I wake up to it once in a while.

4. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I'm going to be very honest and say that he won't be bored no matter what, just go to town

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

if hes horny odds are he will enjoy it. I wish my ex put as much effort as you did into pleasuring me. Your a champ, so odds are you know what your doing and if you dont youll learn. Only other thing I can think of is letting him face fuck you.

6. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

what about using ice or heated lotions or both? i've used them intermittently and i've heard it feels great.
    umm, ass licking?

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

already let him

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

first two i could try, last one is out of the question for him, i have tried and offered to even touch him there and its a no no.

9. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

tonguing the balls, maybe? :x:

there's this thing you can do with your tongue, where it's kind of like a popping action--put the head of the cock on the underside of your tongue and hold your tongue there while you go into deep throating--i'm not sure if that's a good explanation :hs:

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Got the balls taking care of..I love them very much :rofl: .
    So when starting to deep throat him start with the underside of my tongue on top of the head and as I go down it will pop/flick at a certain point...correct? I can try that.

11. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Just don't ask before you lick his asshole. He WILL enjoy it.

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I think honestly I would be punched or slapped. I dont know what his problem with it is. I told him he would like it and lots of guys that are not "gay" do it. I told him he cant touch my virgin ass until I can touch his so we will see how that one plays out. He would get really mad if I just did it though I am 90 percent sure. If I get brave maybe I will give it a go..