FRK How to bring up sex with a girl...boring routine?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Jul 31, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

So when i try and have sex with a girl, i dont ask or anything, i just start rubbing her thigh, then end up moving up to her pussy, etc. but what are some different ways? i assume the same thing gets boring time and time again.

2. Sean John

Sean John Guest

I usually start by sucking tits. Once she's good with that, I start rubbing the pussy thru the pants. Then I start rubbing it over the panties...Next I slide them over and rub the clit. I eaze my hand back to give he smell test and if it passes, i'll go down and cgive the clit a few licks...from there, I put on condom and as i'm coming up, I slide it in.

Works for me..!!!

3. KillKingKong

KillKingKong New Member

"Hey!, wanna do it?"
    "Ass Up! Face Down!"
    "A good orgasm would hit the spot right now"
    I can't garantee any of those will work, except the second one.

4. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

you do the same routine with the same girl all the time? dont you think she gets bored with it

5. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Women are one, giant, erogenous organ. Kissing anywhere is a pretty good start any time. Or start with a light massage. Kiss her arms, shoulders, neck, upper back, legs, thighs, hands...Wrists. Don't be too hasty or rough but let her know you have control and that will add to the heat of it. Start playing with her boobs, massaging around the edges then move to her nipple. Play with it, caress it, then at the same time that you give it a little pinch, latch onto her neck with a good kiss....

Use your imagination. It's not that hard. Don't always go straight for the money shot. Take your time and hit other stuff along the way. Once you get her panties off, play AROUND the area for a while getting ever so close, but not quite touching. Lick in-between the inner and outer labia, that is a poorly neglected area. Start soft, always make sure it is all wet, add pressure as you go up the crease...Just start playing and don't be so hasty for teh pooter.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Honestly, for me "wanna fuck?" usually works. :mamoru:

Mix it up. touch her differently, surprise her inthe grocery store and pass your hand over her ass, whisper in her ear how hot she looks in her jeans and then nibble her earlobe....

Start with a foot massage. Play with her hair.

there are a thousand ways to initiate and work your way to teh sex. I don't think i've ever had a routine "he touches here, i tuch there and it leads to sex" formula.

7. Sean John

Sean John Guest

same routine, different chics......duh!

8. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I just order up a few rufi-coladas for them.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

10. awlewis

awlewis New Member

heheh laugh now! Just wait till i slip you a few and then send Aphoric in for the naughty.:naughty:

11. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

With my wife and I it's either "Wanna fuck?" or the slow kiss and tender approach. Or sometimes I'll go draw her a bath let her soak and when she gets out I have all of our stuff setup and am holding her collar out, she knows what to do from there :p

We've been living with family here in Germany and finally my aunt came up and said to us in german (I don't know the phrase I wish I could repeat it)

I bet you too are anxious to fuck right about now. (sounds great in german)

Anyways she gave us some money to go get a hotel room and well, let me just say I love my German family :p

This is also the first tiem I had met any of them face to face and they are just as freaky as me and my parents. If not more so, they also gave us the address to some interesting clubs and shops in Berlin we're going to hit up soon. There is also a shop a few km west of berlin that hand makes everything they sell, so we're hoping to get up there soon and get a car to hit up that shop :)

12. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

:rofl:

13. Lintegras

Lintegras New Member

Curtis Jackson adapted my line (srsly....k, not srsly but I said it before the song) with "Clothes off, face down, ass up.....let's go. <clap-clap>"

Or placing my hand on her shoulder and giving a gaze...
    IB1outof40peoplegetthatone

14. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

"Excuse me, you seem to have pretty all over you. Mind if I lick it off?"©

15. Phantom Empress

:yum:

16. Phantom Empress

Also a good one, Tigre sneaks up on me in the Kitchen (or where ever else for that matter) and bites me HARD. that'll usually start something...