FRK How to be submissive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hootahz314, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

Not as an everyday thing, but my new SO wants me to try it with him and be completely submissive. This is the exact opposite of who I am, but I'm willing to try it. How the hell do I get into this role for him to make sure he's convinced in my 'act'?! I'm open to any and all suggestions/tips and experiences. Help me be his Bitch FS!!! :naughty:

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

Have you ever been around a dog that was a hound for attention? Just pretend to be that dog...............Literilly........as in on your knees with your head at his feet and ass in the air

Use "Yes Sir"

Just really absorb yourself in pleasing him. Your every thought should be about him and what you can do for him. Try and anticipate what he is wanting..........

Just so you know your going to have a really hard time doing this for him just from what you said in your post............

Good Luck and have fun with it you may decide that you like it.

3. Hootahz314

Yeah, it's gonna be rather difficult seeing as how I'm the type of person with the riding crop in my hands and holding the leash (which by a weird coincidence I do have along with a collar :hsugh: ). He just called me and we have a bet that I won't tell him no (he thinks I'm going to cave and back out) and if I win the bet I get to do all sorts of kinky things to him... if he wins... lets just say the ass isn't gonna feel pleasant for a few days.. :rofl:

EDIT: Yes sir huh? Thats kind of erotic just thinking about it..

4. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

Some prefer " Yes Master" spoken softly with eyes lowered.

In this case I would say it would most likely sound cheesy and ruin the illusion...mood.

5. Hootahz314

I am going to have to get over my dominant ways.. lol. This sounds too interesting not to.

6. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

search this forum.

PE has made a ton of posts about our relationship, it should help.

7. Hootahz314

I've read alot of her posts.. It's all extremely hot, I just tend to see myself as the one doing the commanding, so the whole role reversal is kind of weird to me. There's nothing I want to do more than make my guy feel like he has all the power in the world over me, I just don't know how easy it would be for me to do.

I'll let him read some of her posts so he has an idea of how to get me to behave.. I tend to be hard to train heh :mamoru:

8. xela

xela So say we all!

Just shut your mouth and do what he says.

9. TigreTek

i'm not a sub, so my POV here may be skewed. i've experimented with a bit of switching to get a better feel for things from her end, i think it makes me a better top to understand what she's going through... (to be perfectly honest, it only goes as far as getting tied up and having her ride me. i can't sub and i'm not a masochist, i don't have the personality for it. )

i realize that what we do is different from what you're trying to do.

it's interesting and yet difficult to switch if you truly are a dominant. my advice (i'm basing this partly on my limited experience and mostly on assumptions / things i've learned from PE):

let go. the one thing i've enjoyed the most from switching (if we're really going to call it that) is taking a break from our normal routine. for you, let go of the concept of being in control. (you really, REALLY need to trust him, i can't explain how big of a foundation that is for what PE and i do) if you can, try to adopt a mentality of servitude. let go. your only care in the world should be him. your only goal to serve him as completely, faithfully and diligently as possible. let go.

as far as having the right attitude, realize that yours is a position of servitude. in terms of "play" he is your superior. he is important, you are not. his will is what matters, yours does not. don't question it. accept it and treat him with the respect he deserves.

your only objection to his requests should be that they're potentially injurious / fatal / illegal.

i'll add more as i think of it. i know this turned into a more hardcore dom/sub thing than you were looking for. :hs: and now, off to lunch

sidenote: there's a difference between pain and injury. i can spank PE until MY hand hurts. only thing she'll get there is a hell of a bruise and a lot of pain, no real injury (other than the bruising) now if i decide i want to use her ass for batting practice, well, the likelyhood of injury (broken bones, organs, things like that) skyrockets and she has the responsibility to tell me that i'm about to royally fuck up my property (she is my property). the whole "things should be safe, sane and consensual" really, REALLY needs to be adhered to.

10. TigreTek

or you can ignore anything i just posted and listen to xela. same net effect :)

11. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl:

12. TigreTek

damn you, always one step ahead!!!! :wtc: :fawk:

13. Hootahz314

We gave our role playing a try out last night and I have to admit I have a difficult time being submissive. He really wants to work on it because he came harder than I've ever witnessed... I on the other hand... ummm... :hsugh:
    But I did win our bet and I'll just put it this way, I made a special trip to a toy store today and I have a ball gag, mask, cat o' nine tails and bondage straps waiting to be broken in. :naughty:

I really can't wait to have him begging me for mercy as I spank him into submission. He'll learn :bowdown:

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: @ xela and Tigre :rofl:

Being submissive comes naturally to me because of my upbringing. I wish I had YOUR natural dominant tendancies. Reading about your cat o nine tails and whips, gags, mask etc makes me want to come over to your house and beg you to dominate me. Ever think about dominating a female? :naughty:

15. Hootahz314

I think it'd be great to have a man and woman do exactly what I want them to do to please me. :naughty:

16. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:drool:

17. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

Im with you on that. I think I would do a pretty good job being submissive. Can't wait to try it. On the other hand I don't know how well I would be as a dominant person. I would love to try both. Any takers? :x:

18. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Korrosion is thinking about sending me away for a few days to be 'trained'. A friend of ours is a sub. She has been w/ her dom for 11 years & has so many years of exp. that she says we both need to be trained. [me sub & him dom]. I would love to also get dom training. this is going to be an ongoing project.

The best advice to give you is to check this forum & to ask questions.

19. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:rofl: