how to ask your gf to shave?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sirian, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Sirian

Sirian New Member

how would you bring up the idea to your gf? we have brought up shaving before and we both agree it really is painful when it starts growing back (ingrown hairs and stuff). now she is young, 21, but usually keeps herself pretty trimmed down there, but never shaved.

i mean i love her no matter what she looks like, but i think i would like to see her completely shaven, or at least a landing strip, like my former gfs have had. the sex is still great, but its kind of weird going down when its not properly trimmed or anything. i always keep myself shaved/trimmed, how do i bring the idea up to her?

2. RICKIEFRAT

RICKIEFRAT La Cosa Nostra

What ever you do. Don't tell her that your last girlfriends did it. Then you will be compairing and in the doghouse. All my ex's asked me what I perfered.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

give her a razor for her birthday :mamoru2:

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You wax, because then it's not as stubbly when it grows back.

5. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

how is shaving painful?

6. Sirian

Sirian New Member

ok how do you bring up that you want her to wax then?

7. Sirian

Sirian New Member

shaving isnt, its the few hairs that might not grow back right that are painful.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

does she at least shave the bottom part, and around the lips? i can understand leaving the top triangle alone.

why cant you just ask her? do you need us to pen a question for you?

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

"Hey baby, do you know what would seriously turn me on?"

Take it from there.

10. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

make her an appointment at the spa for a massage, haircut, and waxing

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

'fuck I love eating you out, I wish you would shave it bald just once so I can really....'

12. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Even if you do this, she will know you are hinting. I would if it was me. Everyone is different with hair-regrowth, I don't get bothered by hair growing back because I take a shower everyday and scrub wherever I have shaved with a body puff (or washcloths for you guys:)). The hairs become ingrown when they try to push up through skin outside their follicle, so if you keep that skin layer really well taken care of, i.e. thin, you shouldn't have a problem. Scrub, everyday, like you are trying to get off some light pen marks on your skin. Does that make sense? Most people I've told about this have said it worked, but like i said, everyone is different.

I have shaved ever since I started getting hair, so it's normal for me, but my friend has always just trimmed and after she shaved one time, she said she hated it because it made her feel like she was 12 years old again. My point is that maybe your gf has reasons for just trimming, so try to find out what the reasons are. If it literally is fear of ingrowns... then tell her the scrubbing technique or suggest waxing.

If you want her to change, you have to bring it up, there's no other way. Hinting will just make her feel like you didn't want to confront her (which may be true) and make her feel negatively about it because you came about it wrong. :)

Be direct, best I can suggest. If you guys are in a secure relationship, she should be interested in heightening your sex life by trying new things.

DA

13. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

For me to go down on a girl it has to be completely shaven or a thin landing strip. Luckily my last g/f was pretty good about keeping things clean.

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

just ask

tell her you wanna know what it's like when it's shaved

or get her a gift certificate to a local spa for her to get waxed

15. Original

Original OT Supporter

i dont remember shaving being painful at all, besides the itchiness the first few times

:werd: You're not pulling her arm here.. shouldn't be hard to get her to do it.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You (1) do it yourself and (2) follow the stripper technique:

1. Shave with Venus Divine razors (http://www.amazon.com/Gillette-Women-Venus-Divine-Razor/dp/B0001LQGFG) and Gillette Satin Care sensitive skin shaving cream (http://www.drugstore.com/qxp27660_3...n_care/shave_gel_for_women_sensitive_skin.htm)

2. Immediately exfoliate with St Ives Apricot scrub (http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products/facial-invigorating-scrub.cfm)

3. Put this deodorant on the newly shaved area as soon as she gets out - LOTS of it. (http://www.drugstore.com/qxp151486_...d_deodorant_ultimate_clear_sensitive_skin.htm)

4. After about 15-30 minutes, wipe it off.

5. Repeat daily.

While this will not entirely get rid of ingrown hairs, it will minimize them like you've never experienced. My wife learned this from a stripper friend and now she can shave every single day without irritation. In fact, she says, it works better if she DOES shave every day.

I do the same thing except I use the Schick Quattro Titanium razors. And, a tip for men, if you get off before you shave, your balls tend to be easier to shave. :bigthumb:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: My boyfriend and I have never had a problem expressing openly how we felt about that. In fact, a few weeks ago I jokingly said to him "geez, you need to take care of that situation down there" and he burst out laughing and the next day it was shaved. Now I'm not saying you should try that with her considering women can take these things the wrong way....but you at least have to start somewhere. I know I wouldn't be offended if my bf said to me casually something like "hey, I think it would be really sexy if you shaved everything down there. Would you try that for me?" I love him and want to please him so I would do it no problem.

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Well go more indirectly.

Ask her if she prefers you fully shaved or just trimmed.

She'll probably immediately ask you the same question.

19. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Wow, I have actually always wondered this... I assumed they waxed. Good to know!

DA

20. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Actually, I don't know ANY strippers who wax. When you wax, you have to go a few weeks between treatments. As a result, they would be hairy far more often than not.

Most strippers don't know this trick, either, as evidenced by razor burn I've seen. :mamoru: I used to get really bad razor burn, but no more. I may get 1 or 2 litle bumps MAX and that's it. No irritation, no pain, nothing. I shaved this morning, as a matter of fact, and it worked great. :bigthumb:

21. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

"Baby, nobody likes a gorilla salad. Shave that shit."

But seriously, depends on the girl. If she's the sensual/erotic type, perhaps you can offer to help her with it. Otherwise, you may want to try subliminal messages, such as using a Motorola Razor phone, BIC pens, and expressing your newly-found interest in the bald eagle.

22. Isamu

Isamu New Member

this whole statement = truth :bigthumb:

23. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

One of my exes used to wax. And then she showed me how to do it, and then I would do it to her (someone else can get better leverage than the girl doing it to herself). It was kinda hot.

Every other gf has just shaved, tho. It was just part of her daily showering routine.

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Try using something like Nair to burn/remove the hair, you know the hair removal creams? they tend to work pretty well, although I wouldn't recommend using them closer to the more sensitive vaginal areas ie) labia...

How do you ask her? just DO! Be straight forward.