How to approach this situation...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Aug 3, 2007.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

...She's a co-worker. She's some friend's sister in law, meaning she is my friend's brother's girlfriend.

At lunchtime, I used to sit on my friend's group, and I would caught her staring for brief moments and when I return the stare, she would stare away or sometimes look for a short moment.

Lately, I no longer sit in my friend's group so I don't see her that often, but after the break, I would get that suspicious or serious stare, you know what I am talking about.

lol, here I am talking about this, and it could be her being just shy. :rofl:

2. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Next time you see her staring or if she looks away, just approach her and talk to her.

3. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Do not dip your pen in the company ink........ Where I work we just had two people fired because their relationship went sour and they brought it to work.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Do not get involved with a co-worker unless your job is disposable.

Disposable means you can quit tomorrow and easily get another job that will maintain the lifestyle you have grown accustomed to.

Her eye contact is an indicator of interest (IOI).

You need to decide what your goals are. If you want to quickly have sex with her, all you need to do is get her alone.

Coming to her place to watch a video is a good way to get alone with her.

If you want to date her, then you are going to have to plan a date and invite her on it and make sure she doesn't try to bring other co-workers or her friends along.

You will be "putting yourself out there" and your business is going to be public domain at work, so be prepared to become a reality tv show because these days people think they are entitled to participate in your life.

5. forgotmyname

Honestly, I have no clue how to deal with the situation. It's not that I am desperate to hook up with her. It's nothing like that. It's just the way this issue is bringing itself.

I mean, I can sense something is going on. Whenever I walk past her, I can see her looking indirectly (I don't know how to explain it). It's like she doesn't look straight at me but sort of senses that I am close.

Or sometimes she looks at me and her expression changes like turning sort of shy/serious.

Well, the other thing is that another co-worker is hitting on her. I can often see both of them talking after work, and I just waltz past them and leave.

I can't do anything while I am working because i will get spotted and can't do it after work, because she's usually talking with this other dude.

So yeah, this is kinda hard. :hs:

6. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

She wants you to approach her.

If you are interested go ahead and approach her to spark something.

If you could care less and don't want the drama of work-place-romance then keep walking past her and not acknowledging her eye contact.

7. forgotmyname

wow, what can I say.

At first I was sort of being half joking about the situation, but now I am kinda puzzled.

I don't know if the girl feels intimidated at me, or maybe she is shy. It doesn't help that I haven't been hanging out with her crowd either so I don't see any reactions that often.

Anyways, some dude is trying to hit on her. I often see him talking to her at the parking lot after work. They seem to be hitting it off quite nicely even though she has a boyfriend and her boyfriend's sister often passes near them to get in her car and leave.

I was actually talking to the boyfriend's sister after work and I could see them talking and laughing. I don't know if she saw them or maybe she did but was acting like she didn't. It's not my issue so I am not going to say a damn thing.

Maybe she's afraid at me (even though the other day she said "hi" to me out of the blue). :rofl:

8. forgotmyname

Any more input would be great. :hs: