How to approach her? am I getting the right signs?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Filmboy44, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

there is a girl in one of my classes. I don't know if I"m just wondering these things but I sometimes catch her looking in my direction...can't tell really if she is looking at me, but its in my direction when I sit very close to her.

she will sometimes sit next to me, but its only happend 2 or 3 times. Today she offered me a piece of gum, I accepted :o

Its a small class were you can't really talk to each other with out the prof. getting pissed...so I never really said anything to her. One class, she was making "joking" comments throughout the entire class, just soft enough for me to hear, I laughed.

am I getting greenlight here or should I not approach her? I mean shit, i've been shot down before its no big deal, but it would be weird going to class after that...

dunno

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

sounds like she might have some interest. i would wait a little bit longer and look for positive signals

3. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

DO IT

I've had the exact thing as above happen on my way through college, and every girl who did it had an interest in me.

4. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

seriously?

I mean, it was out of the blue that she gave me a piece of gum...its not even that kinda class, everyone is so afraid to talk in class and no one says boo...so I was suprised at that

5. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Talk to her on the way out of class man, find some sappy reason to get it started, ask about the homework, the lecture, test exam date, anything. Once you get the convo started, you know what to do from there. Atleast a real
    bodybuilder would. :rofl: Just messin with ya man. OT F&N 4 lyfe

6. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yeah I dont think I need any help with an opener or a topic for discussion...just wondering if it should get to that point

7. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:rofl: at edit

8. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

No reason not to. If shes hot enough that you are interested, you don't want her to be one of the woulda/coulda/shoulda types do you? The way I think about it is, do I want to remember that girl when I'm 35 and starting to feel old and regret never making an effort, or would I want to know that I made the effort to do the most I could while in college.

9. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

You replied so fast it didn't get in your original quote :hs:

10. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

just ask her out broly ... no need to even make sappy conversation ..

You: Hey how you doin?
    Her: Good/Nice/Crappy.
    You: Wanna go for coffee/tea/head some time?
    Her: ????
    You: Lose/Profit

11. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

honestly dude, what is your dilemna? no one "likes" to get rejected, but you dont even know if that is the case. Chat with her after class and see if she wants to grab a bite to eat or a coffee. In just chatting with her you should get a feel for her wants. Girls like confidence so do it casually and dont let her know you are shy.
    If it doesnt work out and you get the pic she isn't interested, no loss... move along to the next and dont ever "wonder" what could have happened.
    Look at the big picture, will you even remember this in a couple weeks if she wasnt interested??

12. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

talk to her, whats there to lose? honestly think about it. end of story. then take pics with ur camera phone. post them here.

13. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I showed her my delts...

nah, but thanks for the advice...I will let you know tomorrow :noes:

14. Malkav

Malkav New Member

What's the worst that happens? She says no. Come on... give it a shot.

15. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Good chance she's interested. But don't know if it's just in a friend way or something more. Do what asilay said and talk to her on your way out of class. Establish eye contact, smile, be friendly. And I'm sure after talking to her for a while you'll figure out if she's interested in you as a class buddy or kissing buddy.

16. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Did you do the old..."rub your goatee and flex the bicep" routine yet?
    If not, do it the next time she sits beside you. Just remember to wear a shirt at least one size smaller.

17. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Or maybe that's NOT such a good idea...
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1642342&page=9&pp=25

18. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

she hasnt shown anys igns. just alk to her. see what happens

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Is this another Filmy troll? Can't tell. If it is, ask her where the nearest veterinarian clinic is. If it isn't... ask her where the nearest veterinarian clinic is.

20. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

shoot, forgot about your delts :eek: she probably get all intimidated!

Good luck with it brutha, if she cant appreciate the delts, then on to the next...

side note: you ever go to other gyms in your area? I went to one where I could swim (with my back i cant lift) I was impressed beyong belief with what was out there. I may do a drop in here and there when I can lift again, if not for the eye candy, but for the pure motivation.

21. Reign

Reign Banned

God I get sick of these threads... just walk up and say. "Hi, my names <WussyBoyWhoCan'tTalkToGirls>, I thought you were really pretty and was wondering what your name was"...

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Well, one thing's for sure is that she wants to have a conversation, so yeah approach her and see what happens.

23. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I agree. Go for it and take it from there.

24. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

no harm in at least starting a conversation and maybe ask her out for coffee or something.. ya know something small
    Find out what you guys have in common and go from there.

25. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

:sad2: she wasn't in class today ...

so I gotta wait till Monday now...which is good I like the midweek dates better.

thanks for your advice guys...and gals ;)

and 2000...yeah I once in a blue moon will go to another gym. I feel so uncomfortable tho because I don't know where anything is, what their weights feel like and the atmos is just different.

So I will try NOT to go anywhere unless its absolutely necessary...like its past 11pm and Worlds Gym is the only one open and I haven't worked out yet...then I will go...