how to act, what to do about tonights little party...ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jun 24, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

A friend of mine invited me to a party tonight with only a few people. After i said ill go, she mentions my ex is going to be their and i kinda said maybe ill pass. The party is going to have like 6 people or less, so its not like i wont see her illl be around her. The problem is I believe she still likes me, and yes i still have feelings for her to. She cheated on me with her ex and apologized for like weeks,but i couldnt take her back. How can u take someone back when they slept with their ex. I Dont want to miss the party,but at the same time i dont want to make a stupid decision like a weak dude would.

2. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

just go to the party. dont let the feelings you have/she has get in the way of having some fun. go there and act casual

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

So just go to the party.

If you have feelings for her, then you have to decide whether you're going to give it another shot, or you're going to move on. Whatever you have decided, I guess now is your chance to tell her how you want it to be.

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

this party sounds pretty lame, and not worth the drama. there are going to be 5 other parties like this in the next 2 weeks, just miss this one.

5. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

Anyone who stays with someone who cheats is fucked up in the head. Good for you that you did'nt take her back, I could and would never overlook something like that.

I'd pass on the party. The potential drama is not worth it.

6. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

:bigthumb:

7. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

I'd go to the party but I'd take her Mom as my date.....that would teach her a lesson.....no?

8. low20

low20 Member

if u go to the party, you will drink and then end up hooking up with her...skip the party, find another one

9. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

Good thinking. Thou drinking may fuel his anger and he might get a little nasty :eek3:

10. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Make out with her Mom in front of her....what's the worse that can happen...(1) you get to lay her Mom, or (2) a Mother & Daughter menage-a-trios can be quite erotic.

Yeah...........go for the Mom.......can't lose.

11. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

get drunk, shag her, and then maybe ask her to take a dumb on her chest, and tell her it will make you forgive her if she agrees.

Then hope you have a splatter shit.

12. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

don't go to the party. It's going to put you right back to how you felt after you broke up.

13. KUBA

KUBA New Member

dont go... you dont want to hook up with your ex, and your ex is going to cockblock you from the other girls

14. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

fuck that ill probably be going to a small gathering of people tonite where my ex will be, i hope she shows up with her new bf who looks exactly like smeegles from lord of the rings... hilarity will ensue as I will be DRUNK. I cant wait till tonite.....

15. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Id say go. Every time you are forced to make eye contact with her or even worse, speak with her, imagine her fucking another guy, wrapping her legs around him and begging for more. Remember how that made you feel, how you hurt and how you wouldnt wish that same feeling upon anyone else. Remember that feeling? Do you wanna date her again after she made you feel that way? Didnt think so. Keep that all so fresh in your mind, go to the 'party', socialize and be a happy camper. Happiness is the best revenge.

16. quamen

quamen New Member

Final outcome.. Went to the party and go a little trashed but saw her there. A hot chick was kinda getting close to me without me even trying and she started to get jealous and pissed, so it was great. Also she seemed to act just like she always did with alot of immaturity that used to tick me off,so after the party was over, i realized wow never loook back i can do so much better.

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Well played, sir.

18. awlewis

awlewis New Member

6 people is not a party... and dont bother going youll just feel like shit. Thats just my
    [​IMG]

19. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Good try, but if I am not mistaken...those a Malaysian "Sens". Not quite worth 2 American Cents....or maybe they are......Bush inflation.

Sorry.

20. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I made this mistake, but have learned my lesson. I also made the dumb choice of agreeing not to tell anyone. So I dug my own hole. Either way dont take back a fucking cheater. You dont expect nothing but the best out of yourself so why expect less from a partner? I'd pass on that party also doing nothing is better than some gayass drama.

21. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

I know people who have done this, dumb fucks. Then they get cheated on again but don't even know, I know, so i can do is :mamoru:

Insecure women are gods greatest creation, you can cheat on them and they will want you more :rofl:

22. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

my ex didnt show. fucking waste of a nite as it was just the 6 of us drinking. but today i met her at my park so she could give me my bathing suit back - she got out of her car and gave it to me, i said thanks and began backing out.

The look on her face was priceless.... cheeeaaa go me