How the fuck do I play this right??? **LONG***But I Need The Help***

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. GZA, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

Let me first give some background information.

This girl has been with a buddy of mine for the past year. Somewhere about 9 months ago me and her just fell for each other. We had been super good friends for a long time while they were going out, and one night she kissed me. Changed everything between us. We hung out all the time, and were all over each other in private...but had to act like we didn't really like each other to keep the secret. :ugh2: She tried to break up with him for me multiple times but it just wasn't working in which I eventually fucked her...and somewhere down the line I couldn't take the fact that I was #2, and ended it. She had a point though, we were all in the same group of friends. She doesn't drive either and most of her friends were in someway connected to her bf, so everytime she tried to break up with him...it would never work.

So for the past 6 months we have been primarily friends as we don't want to complicate things. We honestly hang out more than her and her bf do, but we always have to kinda hide it from him because he doesn't like her spending so much time with me. Basically we both know that we love one another, and everyonce in a while we can't help it and make out...but it's just too awkward for it to work with our group of friends. :hsd:

The two of them are in a horrible...HORRIBLE relationship and fight all the time. She'd break up with him once every 2 months because of dumbass shit he'd do. (cheat, lie, whatever) The last time they majorly broke up, I figured it was time for me to make my move...and that backfired horribly as she said I didn't give her enough time and smothered her. :hsd: When in reality I just didn't want her to get back with him.

Fast forward to three days ago. We've been hanging out all week and I can tell that she is starting to fall for me again. (let me remind you i'm crazy about this girl, she knows I am) We even started making out like woahh when we were drunk at a party.

She is gorgeous, and constantly has guys all over her when she goes out...which makes me really nervous because they call her all the time. :noes:

She broke up with my buddy today because she accepted the fact that it is a horrible relationship and she is leaving for college in 2 months anyways (we are going to the same school. :eek4: ). It seemed like the first legitimate break up they've ever had as most of them happened when the other screws up. This one they actually came to terms. I asked her what she was doing tommorow, and basically told me that she didn't want to hang out with me in fear of what happened last time. :sadwavey: Now I know I need to give her space, but I don't want to give her too much because now that she is single, guys are gonna be all over her sooo fast. On top of that this other guy has been talking to her a bunch and I know for a fact he is trying to hit it. :hsd:

I need to know what to do...because I REALLY don't want to fuck this up this time. :wavey:

****CLIFFS****

-Girl and I have a thing behind my kinda-friend's back, but it is ok because he is a complete scumbag to her. We end up falling for each other pretty hard. :noes: didn't even mean to.
    -They break up 6 months back, and I fuck up and "smother" her too much, and they end up getting back together. I was only "smothering" her because I was scared they would get back together...in which they did. :hsd:
    -Me and her remained super super tight, and I know she still has a thing for me because she's told me multiple times she still has tons of feelings for me.
    -They broke up today, seemingly for good, but there are other guys who are trying to get with her. I'm scared because I don't want her to get with them...yet don't want to fuck up again by smothering her.

sorry it was so long. There's still a bunch I left out...but you don't really need EVERYTHING. :mamoru:

2. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

But I'm REALLY tight with her. Everyone around us says that "if it wasn't for her bf, they would think we are going out." We kick is all the time.

She calls me before she goes to bed...she calls me when she wakes up...that kind of thing. I don't know how to give her space. :noes:

3. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

I'll probably see her tommorow night... because our friend is throwing a party.

and her ex wont be there because it is a different crew.

4. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

:werd: she fucks with me all the time. :mad:

5. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

In fact that's how she kissed me the other night. I kept just fucking with her, "ohhh my watch me spit game on this girl from the east coast." went and talked to east coast girl for 5 mins...half hour later she is making out with me...(in private of course, no one can no.) :mamoru:

6. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

I just gotta keep reminding myself that even if she hooks up with some other guy...no biggie. :noes:

7. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

I know it's my downfall...so WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!? :mad:

i'm so fucked. :wtc:

8. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Well said.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Worst. Advice. EVAR. :nono:

10. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

I think he's just saying have a good time, experiment, whatever...just keep my mind off of it.

I actually couldn't sleep this morning...cuz i couldn't stop thinking about it. Just got back from surfing the past three hours...I feel much better. :bowdown:

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You actually think you're gonna make a meaningful relationship out of this? :ugh: I mean, sure it might work because you are both immature liars but come on, good relationships don't work like this. You fuck over your friend by hooking up with his girl while they are together and she is a dumb cheating whore that just wants attention from someone. If she really loved you and wanted to be with you then she would have broken up with him a long time ago and started dating you. She wouldn't keep you a secret this whole time. You are falling right into her trap too and beleiving all her lame excuses about why them breaking up "never worked". I'm guessing you must still be in high school because you are acting so naive and desperate over some cheater. If you guys get together do you actually think she is gonna be faithful to you? :rofl:

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

True... but the way it reads he is point blank telling someone to abuse drugs and alcohol. And that's bad news -- especially when we're talking about using it as an escape mechanism from a harsh reality.

13. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

:hs: It seems bad...but it's not. I was friends with her before I became friends with him...if it wasn't for her, i would have never hung out with him. All the while he was cheating on her...and she knew it...but always let him go. And you're right, she did want attention from someone, because he was absolutely horrible to her.

example: Prom night we all get kicked out of our hotel room. A few people and me decide to call a cab and go back to my house. Instead, shit wasted, decides that he's driving himself and her there. When we all get to my house, we steal his car keys because he's pissed at her and wants to leave. I walk up stairs to find him choking her telling her to give him the keys. :ugh:

We got into a fight and he took off.

14. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

wow. this ended badly.

basically we aren't on speaking terms anymore. :wtc:

Now i just need to get over this.

15. stag3

stag3 Quagmire(runs outside in a robe):Hey guys, what's

damn going behind your friends back for a chick is bad...
    on top of that she used you for emotional support. you are both at fault

16. notsousual

notsousual New Member

whoa...how did this change so drastically? I mean, don't get me wrong, doesn't surprise me one bit, just proof that you should stay far FAR from a girl like this, but seriously, wtc happened?