how should i play this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ECD, Dec 2, 2009.

1. ECD

ECD New Member

so i'm hanging out with a girl i fooled around with a couple of times in high school tonight. before last week where we met up with mutual friends i hadn't seen her in about 5 years. i got good vibes from her last weekend but i never really knew with this one. i'm not looking for any sort of relationship but wouldn't mind getting a fwb situation going on. should i just see how the night goes or eventually just steer the conversation to when we fooled around and maybe mention trying it again? i really don't give a shit if she turns me down and we don't speak again because like i said it's been nearly 5 years since we talked.

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

What are you guys doing? Hanging out?

Just be assertive and make your intentions clear. If you and her fucked around in high school, chances are she wants to finish what she started.

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:werd: One of the main rules in having a successful fwb/fb relationship is to set up the ground rules before getting involved.

4. ECD

ECD New Member

i was just planning on going for some coffee. so far my idea is to bring up when we fooled around, talk about it for a bit, mention how fun it was and that we should try it again.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:werd:

Good, fun and light hearted. Its a good enough atmosphere where she wont think you're just trying to get in her pants, rather than actually hanging out with her. Surroundings make a big difference. But you seem to have your game 'straight'. Reference the 'old times' or the 'good old days' you know, when we were 'young and careless' etc etc.

You'll be fine. Keep us posted :h5:

7. ECD

ECD New Member

:rofl: thanks. i'm hoping she already has an idea that i really don't care too much about finding out what she's been up to these past few years.

8. ECD

ECD New Member

update:
    she canceled on me 45 minutes after we were supposed to hang out. looks like i'm done with that.

9. giz

giz Active Member

man I hate that shit, and I hate people who pull that :hs: