How should I go about this ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Camarors8992, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

I met this girl about 6 or 7 months ago, we were great friends for a while and we got along great right from the start. A few weeks ago things went a little further, she came over to watch "movies" and we fooled around some. We made out for about half and hour as I touched her body and she did mine. I kissed her ear lobe a few times which she loved and I tried to go a little lower, but she pulled my hand back up so I take it she didn't want to go that far yet. However, that was then, now apparently she has a boyfriend and I have only talked to her since we hung out those 4-5 times. I had my hand on the friendzone door and she shut my damn fingers in it. Did I come on too aggressive? She liked it when I took the initiative to kiss her and she wouldn't say when she wanted to, but instead just threw signs at me. I could tell by her body language what she wanted. I want to be where I was at before, not bf/gf, but friends with benefits or a "movie" friend. Here's the thing, she tells me how she had more fun with me that her boyfriend and that she wants to hang out and to call her, but I've only called her. I don't want to be fucked over again and feel like a fool. What can I do to make sure that she wants the same thing that I do ?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Tell her that she can't really be with you as long as she is with her bf. If she really wants to be with you, she would end her current relationship.

I know it's not much info to base on, but from what you've told us, I doubt she would do it. She probably just likes the extra attention you give her, and loves the feeling of knowing you want her. Don't waste your time with her, go after single women.

3. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So wait....you don't want to be in a committed relationship with her? You just want to be fuck buddies?

If that's the case stop being a douche and find another girl to fuck. OR
    if you ignore her completely she will most likely go nuts (seeing as how she's already a big enough bitch to tell you she had more "fun" with you while she's still with her boyfriend) and want to be with you. Sounds like a real attention whore and a winner at that.