SRS how should i approach this v.girl q

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by unorthadox, Jun 6, 2007.

1. unorthadox

unorthadox New Member

hi,

i've posted on here a couple times, and have a similar question to the one i always seem to have lol. this ones a little different.

i have strong feelings for a girl i know through a couple of good friends, but haven't decided to act on anything yet. in fact, i have barely said anything to her because i don't want to get 'friendz-owned' although that still may happen. basically, i have known her for about 6 months, and whenever we always have a good conversation.

now, is it a stretch to believe that i can get a girl in this situation that is absolutely beautiful? are there any ways to approach this that i should avoid? i was hopping to ask her out for coffee or for a little game of mini-golf.. any advice is welcome, thanks OT.

2. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Coffee and a chat sounds nice and not too overwhleming.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

i am currently in the same situation its not a strech at all avoid being too controlling if u ask her and she says shes not sure just be patient give her space coffee or mini golf sounds perfect (i asked mine for mini golf) good luck!! send me messages with updates or u can just say hi if u want

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

mini-golf or coffee sounds good :). I suggest mini-golf better, it'll give you guys plenty of time to get to know each other and you'll have fun.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

depends on your age. Coffe tends to be really mature and HS people like the movie dealio better. Either way dont treat her like she is as beautiful as she is because she will walk all over you and friendzone you in a heartbeat. You have to pretend as if she is another one of your dates and you could do without her.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Be confident girls pick up on that shit, yeah and don't be all about her like she's the most beautiful girl you ever met just be chill and act like its any other time you are talking to her. 6 months is a long time though you might already be in the friends zone :hs:

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

8. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Love it! I know it was directed toward the guys, but there is pertinent advice in there for all :bigthumb: Awesome.