How often do condoms break?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Motoxer4life, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Alright guys im not compaining about not getting hard or finishing too quick my first time, i lost my virginity about a week ago and it was fine. Now i tried the second time yesterday and the condom broke. I didint actually cum but im afraid of the pre-cum that was in it. We stopped within 3 pumps of the break but i didint notice it sooner. We got the plan b morning after pill and she took it about 2 hours after the4 break. And she took the second one exactly 12 hours as recommends after the first. It has been a week since her last period which i understand is the best time for pregnancy? I might just be worrying too much but ive never done this before. Do i have reason to worry? By the way im 16 and my girls 15.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You are fine man.

I don't know the statistics but in the 9 years I've been having sex only 2 condoms have broken on me :dunno: Some people nevrr have a broken condom situation. You were smart to be very safe and get the Plan B pill. Continue with safe sex because you are very young.

3. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Ya it just kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth (Not literally. shes clean down there). But im just worried the little bit of precum that might of got in would be enough with the plan b.

4. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Hey mate

Been there. And then her period was late. Serious stress time there, but worked out ok.

It's only happened to me once in 6 years so the odds are pretty good and I think the break was human error rather than anything else. Gotta be careful opening them

And congrats on doing the right thing and keeping it safe. You'll be right

5. scholar

scholar New Member

Even if you had cum inside her, the chance of her getting pregnant would be about 3%. Given that only a little pre-cum got inside her, AND then she took the morning after pill, the chance of her being pregnant is about the same as you having the winning lottery ticket in your pocket. So you can just forget about it and stop stressing about it. :)

6. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Haha i wouldnt mind that! But im only worried because i looked up those ovulation calanders and it says her peak pregnancy days are right in the middle of when it happened.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

don't worry. you are fine. I promise.

8. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Dude, I wouldnt have even gone for the plan B if you caught the brake that soon.

You're on top of your shit, you are fine. BTW, if you can, report back on how the plan B makes her feel. If it's like the morning after pill it may do a number on her body for a little while. I'd like to know how bad it messes with her just for future reference.

Also, condoms dont brake often. Usually they brake because they got nicked by a fingernail or something. If you are one of those people who uses a condom to get oral, NEVER EVER EVER use that same condom to have sex. It is VERY likely she nicked it with her teeth.

Condoms can stretch over your head as long as they aren't damaged.

Oh and if it ever suddenly starts feeling REALLY good....check the condom. :rofl:

I cant wait to get another GF that I feel comfortable not using a condom with. :wtc:

9. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

condoms usually break when you arent wearing the proper size for your weiner

10. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I always wondered what the statistic was on that.

In my 8 years, I've never once had a condom break.

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:ugh: 8 year olds shouldn't be having sex.

Seriously though, I'm with you. In my 10 years I've never had one break either. I always hear about it. :dunno:

12. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

I've only been having sex for around a year, but have never had a break. Just be careful. Make sure there is no air in the reservoir when you put it on, make sure to use lube (unless she's plenty wet), and be sure to trim your nails so you dont puncture it.

13. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

yea she was really wet i think it was because she was bleeding a little bit the first few times so after i while the blood prolly caused it to break. Theres really no way to stop the blood except just go slow right?

14. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

Were they fairly new condoms?? The only time I have had one break is when I used a condom some chick had laying around that was god knows how old...

15. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Yeah they were brand new magnums...the expiration was in 2010 so i figured it was all good..

16. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

[​IMG]

17. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

yeah, that is probably why

most men dont need to use magnums.. wearing a condom that is too big for you can and will cause it to break

18. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Only 2-3 times in the past 10 years and two of those happened when I was first having sex. I've also broken about 20 on purpose from stretching them and such.

19. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

So you guys think it was most likely the bleeding from the first time? She was a virgin too in case i forgot to mention so she bled a lot the first time and alot less the second time..

20. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Oh and ill be sure to get some smaller condoms then, i would think that bigger wouldnt matter but i guess so. What would you guys recommend? I cant really order anything offline because i am only 16 and i cant have condoms shipped to my front door lol but what would you guys recommend? I wouldnt consider myself small but not huge. Thanks for all the help and shes doing fine from the plan b so far (knock on wood) she was just a little cold yesterday but thats all.

21. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Chances are she hasn't popped her cherry yet.. so the blood should slow down over time. Just take it easy..

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

The lack of blood or any kind of lubricant from the 2nd time was probably what did it due to too much friction. Inexperienced girls can get really wet easily as long as you give her enough foreplay. But buy some lube for if/when she does dry out.

23. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

She definitely wasant dry at all though...i figure it was just the blood that did it. Ill slow down next time.

24. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

just buy some regular trojan enz

im not trying to say you have a small dick lol, but they break easier when they are bigger :hs:

25. Motoxer4life

Motoxer4life New Member

Alright ill get the enz next time....she will be on b.c. next time it happens though