How offten should your girlfriend call?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 8, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have been in a rocky relationship for a while with this girl and before everything got rocky she use to call almost everyday. Last time she was going to break up with me she stop picking up my calls. So now that we are back together I dont call her because I figure if she wanted to talk, she would call. I am just curious, if we are on a dating status. How often should she call? Its just that I worry and think there is something wrong if she does not call every other day or something.

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

no set limit... just depends on how much you wanna talk... i mean me and my gf try and talk everyday... :dunno:

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah thats what it use to be like. But whats an ammount that should worry me? Clearly if she is calling like once every 2 weeks something is not right.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I am just really concerned about the way things are going. I am her first boyfriend and she just keeps saying she is confused. She wont tell me anything postive besides that there is something special about me and she does not know what it is. She has broken up with me 3 times before for no reason before, she says its stress from school and family. She wont be my girl friend again now just date me and tell me one day but it will take a while. I did not use to get worried whe she does not call but now I like freak out if she misses more then one day. I love to talk to her and when we do talk things seem to go fine.

5. nemopie

nemopie OT Supporter

She's probaly waiting for you to call when your waiting for her to call. Thats stupid dont wait for her to call just call her. If your already going out you dont have to worry about Looking desperate.

6. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

My girlfriend and I talk on the phone about 2-3 times a week.

That's fine for our relationship.

If you want to talk to her more, and actually have things to talk about, I say call her.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

The thing is I cant get a hold of her, its all up to her because her line is always busy and the other line is her parnets. I thought it was normal for a realtionship to talk almost everyday? You only talk to her 2-3 times a week, dont you miss her?

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have called her before and I can tell she does not want to talk sometimes, thats another reason I never call her anymore.

9. low20

low20 Member

i talk to my gf like more times than i can remember everyday...tho we only see eachother once a month if were luck...LD...

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It bothers me I only get to see my girlfriend at the max twice a week. Maybe I am clingly but I feel if you are with someone you should want to be around each other a fair amount if possible.

11. low20

low20 Member

agreed...

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well its only been 2 days so far. I guess as hard as it is for me I will wait until thu and call or should I just call tommrow? Sometimes I just feel like its a test to see if I am clingy or, how much I think about her. I am affaird if I call or dont call I will fail this test and fuck everything up.

13. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

We live 180mi apart right now, we're both busy with work (she teaches at night, and I work during the day) so it's kinda rare for us to have the same time off during the week.

I go there once a month, she comes here once a month. I miss her, but it's really not that big of a deal since I keep myself busy with work and my own various side projects.

My advice, get a hobby. :o

14. cuz

cuz Guest

you should call her, maybe shes waiting for you to. im always the one doing the calling in my relationship and im so sick of it so i decided a few days ago im not doing it any more so if he wants to talk to me he can call me or drive to my house himself. i suggest calling her though.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah but she knows for a fact I want to talk to her and that I dont call because I can never get a hold of her and I dont think she wants to talk. Nothing is more fun then calling her and her not picking up or her being in a bad mood.

16. cuz

cuz Guest

oh yea i know waht you mean, well maybe just wait it out, maybe show up at her house one day (not valentines day, thats just too corney) and bring her flowers or something, just do something nice for her to let her know you love her and wan to work things out.

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Honsetly this is more about our relationship and I dont know what to do. Let me go over everything again. She has broken up with me 3 times and we never fight or anything. Every time she said it was because of school and family, stress. All through this time together and broken up she still called, maybe not as much but she still called, even though she said many times it would be best we dont call and I just tell her I like her to much to make that decision and she keeps calling. We get back together, through all of this stuff she still called. She tells me I am special some how and she just wants to date and not be my girlfriend for a while because she does not like me like she use to because of all the time apart. So now were are dating and we just did stuff friday and saturday. She did not call sunday or today. Only 2 days, no big deal. Its just that I have been screwed so may times and right before she does it, she stops calling. Also in this relationship she makes almost no moves, its me doing all the work, besides the one kiss. She did say she wants to go really slow. I am just scared we are going to date for a while and she is going to call and say it was another mistake or some bullshit. I dont know what to do.

18. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

I wouldn't call her. I was once kinda dating this girl and I decided not to call her for the hell of it, finally a week later she calls and wants to know what my problem is.. I tell her she has a fucking phone too.. We worked things out and stayed together for several more months and talked nightly.

My current GF I'm able to see 3-4 times a week so I don't see the need to talk every night so we normally talk every other day, usually on the days I don't see her.

Sometimes though I just don't call her and wait for her to call me..

I'd suggest not calling her, if she wants you and wants to talk, she'll call.

19. NeverSummer

NeverSummer Guest

elite, how old are you guys?

20. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

While dating:
    Called her everyday. At least once. Maybe missed a couple days in the 6-mons we were together.

This kinda sucked cuz we'd run outta shit to talk. I only called her everyday cuz I only saw her on weekends.

After we broke up, I maybe talk to her at most once or twice a week. We're still friends.

21. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

me and my ex would take at least once a day... just to see whats up.

22. Fearan

Fearan Guest

My gf and I spend about an hour on the phone everyday.

... After spending the whole day with each other. (8-4 kinda deal, everyday) :hsd:

23. quickone

quickone New Member

Me and my girl talk multiple times throughout the day...pretty much all day. Whether it be txts...phone...or online...or when im with her.

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

We are both 19.

25. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Ditto here. We both work all day, but have the luxury of being able to email or txt throughout the day. We're also on lots of the same forums, so we'll occasionally PM each other on them just to be goofy. And he'll usually call me at least once during the day, even if it's just to leave me a nice voicemail.