SRS how obvious is it when a girl digs you

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rootboozer, Dec 6, 2007.

1. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

basically i've only been with 1 chick like 5 times, and i don't even know how i did it, and i was really fat and had a lazy eye. fast forward 2 yrs of eye surgery and -80lbs to the point where i'm confident in how i look but i really have no idea how to tell what a girl is thinks about me in a romantic way. im good socially, just not picking up attraction cues.

met this chick in the beginning/middle of the semester, have 2 classes together. we get along well, i make her laugh consistently. she texts/calls me sometimes mostly about school, although she did text me on my bday while she was drunk to tell me happy bday(i was out of town) anyway, i had also met another girl in one of those classes, and the two became kinda catty toward each other which made me think one or both liked me.

asked original girl to hang out with me and a bunch of my friends on a saturday during the day. asked her on thurs and told her to call if she wanted to go. texted me sat afternoon to see how everyting went. she also was talking to me last night on the phone and said i should watch superbad with her but it wasn't like OMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT, almost halfassed. this morning after an early final i was like i'm going to grab some breakfast over here at starbucks, and she was like kthxbye and walked back to her dorm.

my question, am i correct in thinking i have no shot? would she have already hung out with me or at least gotten breakfast if she saw me as a potential romantic partner? i was thinking about calling her next week and see if she wants to go play basketball(we both play) but i don't want to weird her out, maybe she has some friends she'll hook me up with if we remain friends. what do you think?

2. task

task .

ask her out, you don't have anything to lose. If she just wants to be friends then she won't be put out like this and you'll regret not asking in the long run.

3. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

You'll never know unless you try. Don't be afraid of rejection, it's inevitable at some point in your life.

The difference between the rejections is, how fast do you pick yourself up? And what did you get out of it? You're not going to marry every girl you talk to, stop treating them like they're gold.

Ask her out, tell her to come shoot some ball with you.. Don't just say you're going.

"Well listen, I'm heading down to the court in a little bit.. You should come with."

"Imma go run some ball, I know you think you're good but hey, if you want to get your ass kicked, be ready in 15 mins."

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

After you ask her out on a date, she is obvious she likes you because she will say "yes". Before you ask her out, she is completely the opposite of obvious.

The point? Ask her out.

5. gsxtasyd

gsxtasyd Lift Big........Eat Big........Sleep Big........GE

just ask her out...

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

generally the way i know if a girl is into me is when i catch her checking me out or if she eye fucks me.

Surefire way to know:

Everytime you're talking to her, make and hold eye contact. Smile. If she smiles back and doesn't look away (or her eyes flick over you) then she's prob into you.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Anytime someone DESPERATELY needs help figuring out whether a girl likes him, he's really just saying one thing: I'm too afraid to ask.

Why do you need to know if she likes you first?
    Why do you need to know if it's "safe" to ask?
    Why do you need her "permission" to ask?

Don't be so afraid to live your life.

If YOU like her, that's enough.
    If YOU like her....JUST ASK HER OUT. Forget the endless signal analyses.

If she says yes, great. See where it leads.
    If she says no, so what. End story. Next!

8. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

I'm not really afraid of asking her out, I've asked out a bunch of girls before when I was fat, but I was always just a friend:dunno:. I was just wondering if she had interest if she would have been more obvious about it. But I guess I'll just ask her out.

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

some are, some arent... its all in what happens when you make eye contact