how not to get cheated on by all the girls??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 16, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

2nd relationship I had and the second time i have been cheated on. Im a average if not above average in looks, can show a girl a good time, try to remain a challenge and still get cheated on and i dont know why. I wonder if it has to do with the age difference. Both these relationships i had were with younger girls one was 20 while i was 24, and this was is 19 and im 24. I dont spoil girls and buy them shit,but just treat them decent and have a good time. First chick slept with ex at a party, second chick i just broke up with had a hicky on her neck from some dude that was at a party. It just upsets me this happens to me and i want to stop it

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Stay away from the girls with the "I like to party" lifestyle?

If these girls like to party, they probably like to do the drinking and being wild and all that jazz...so it's no wonder they cheat. Look for girls that have moved beyond that stage, or who choose not to even experience that stage of life.

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Yep, girls from about 18-21 who aren't like this seem to be the rare exception.

4. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

definately one in a million to find these days.

where do you meet these girls? if at the bar or club, try somewhere else. not tryin to imply all girls at bars and clubs do this but it could do you some good to mix it up.

i've never met any of my girlfriends at a club or bar or party. each one i found through a mutual friend, a roommate, even a co-worker and maybe it's just coincidence but i wouldn't consider any of them real party animals and each were very loyal. maybe try that route? just a suggestion.

5. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

:werd:

THink about where you are pickin these chicks up

if they are at a party or club... no doubt they like getting drunk.

I wouldnt call it the rare exception though, I seem to meet plenty all over the place.

But if step one of finding a date invilves getting a girl drunk, i would put my money on the next guy can work it the same way

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

step it up to WOMEN that aren't in the party girl lifestyle? Pick girls up you find reading at the coffeshop or the bookstore.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Start paying attention to the warning signs of these types of women. Things like the following have been my experience to avoid at all costs:

Talks to her ex
    Talks *about* her ex or other men
    Likes to party
    Has lots of male friends (sometimes - 50/50 on this)
    Drinks excessively
    Does lots of drugs
    Is controlling in relationships
    Bartenders or waitresses in places where they get hit on a lot
    Don't stick to their work schedule (i.e., off at 2:00 but not home until 6:00 - where'd the time go?)

My ideal woman is a little more "home-bound" and likes to hang out with me exclusively. I've often found that more attractive women are more susceptible to being lured away unless you're ultra super duper man, so to speak. As a result, I have often skipped the 9/10 women and go with a smarter 7/8 and have much better long term success.

Lower your standards? I dunno, looks fade so I don't put much weight on them any more, outside of some standard requirements.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd: Looks fade and make up washes away, you gotta find a genuinely nice girl that may not BE that Hottest of the hot, but if she has a good heart an appeals to your sensabilities then she'll end up being more gorgeous all around than just a pair of hot legs in a mini skirt.

It takes a little bit of growing up to realize that Maybe if you want a girl that's not going to be a whore, then the trick is to not look for whores inteh first place.

9. foad

foad New Member

Mmmm Nerdy chicks are bad ass :naughty:

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

be more selective in who you date.

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

Try dating someone your own age or older. That may be the solution.

12. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Hard :hsd:

I fucked a girl who had a boyfriend two weeks ago.

I semi hooked up with another one that also had a boyfriend at the time, but to be fair to her, we had a fling before she got back with him. He's a douche.

Is it bad that I don't feel guilty? Karma will get me? Perhaps. Or maybe I am avenging the male species? I don't know. Girls are whores.

:(

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

And what are you for not being respectful enough to restrain yourself from doing anything with a woman who is in a relationship?

14. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

:dunno:

15. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:werd:

16. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well honestly it seems to me no matter if you are a super duper guy or not, if the girl wants to cheat shes gonna, there isnt really anything that someone can do to change what'll happen. if she wasnt with you shed cheat on the next guy.

defianlty pick girls up that arent into the partyin as much as they are into maybe staying in and cuddling to a movie or going to a movie with you.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You have to make yourself more attractive than the other options out there. If you're the number one man, the "alpha male" so to speak, you won't be cheated on.

That's been my experience.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

all is fair in love and war?

19. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

If you knew beforehand, kind of a dbag move. Honestly though you are doin them a favor, her bf will probably leave her and call her out for being a slut and move on to someone else.

You get some ass
    She gets to sleep around
    Lame boyfriend gets a new girl

everyone wins

20. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i went through a period of time where for some reason the only girls that showed interest in me had a boyfriend so i succumb several times. I refuse to do that now because in one situation i had started an amazing friendship with a girl, I've never felt so connected to anyone mentally and she was beautiful as well. but i visited her and went to a museum and had one of the best times ever, towards the end it felt like a date but it was friendly the entire time. later that night however at dinner she began being more than friendly, rubbing my legs underneath the table and such. Long story short we ended up making out that night and falling asleep together. now she won't consider me in that way because it reminds her too much of cheating. she broke up with him a week after we had done this. if only I had waited I may have been in a wonderful relationship.

21. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

BINGO!!!

Looks dont matter so much over time but the overall compability does.

you couldnt of spoken more true words sir. :)

22. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

The girl that I banged...yeah i knew....but her boyfriend was a douche and so are all the guys in his frat...so my conscious is not too terribly bothered by it. I didnt even want to fuck. She was giving me head and I guess she got bored and just told me to stick it in her. Now....you have a naked girl on your couch....she tells you to stick it in her...WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO!?!?!?

The second girl I had a thing with before she got back with her boyfriend...they had dated before. Actually went out to a party and both her and her boyfriend was there.....kinda awkward since I know she told me that he calls me "the other boyfriend." Finally had a talk with her the other day and pretty much ended things.

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

and this is why you don't do stuff with women who are in relationships. They are basically using you for some extra attention. You can get attached, and want more, but she has a perfectly good reason to keep you wanting her, but still being unatainable.

In these situations, the girl gets the benefits, and most likely, the guy gets the consequences.

24. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks for all the replies,they helped alot. Im quoting here because my ex had the first 5 things u listed going on,but i dumped her. she was very hot and many guys were always calling/wanting to fuck her. Now i dumped her and she isnt used to that, she seems like she just wants to fuck me. She wants me even more now!

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

So when you dumped her she was more attracted to you? That's often how it works.

What I have found is that most of us have very low self esteem. When women start getting all this attention from men, they abuse it basically. However, when one guy comes along and dumps her, it's like he's saying "You're crap, I'm too good for you." This does two things: It reinforces her low self esteem which basically validates her true belief and also says to her that you're better than all these other guys - basically you're the real deal.

I'm not saying dumping a woman is the way to make her attracted to you (it's not, and it should be final) but it often has a profound psychological effect on women.