SRS How much would this help in me moving on?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IspitHotFire, Oct 2, 2005.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

Its been about 2 weeks since my gf left me, how much in my progression of moving on would fucking random girls help? and by random i mean theres one girl on the other side of the floor who wants to fuck, and a girl tonite who is a girl on my floors friend from another city....

I don't know whether It will help me or hurt me. Yea I will be fucking someone else, logic says that would help me forget my ex...... but part of me would rather wait till I find someone else i am genuinely interested in and want to date..... ?

Also how do I deal with the feeling of putting so much time and committiment into my ex and everything being perfect for 9 months... then month 10 I am replaced in a matter of weeks as her everything by her new group of slut friends and her new boyfriend?

My gf's roomate who is her best (girl) friend here and I confronted my ex about things yesterday. My ex told me all along that her roomate encouraged her to cheat on me and leave me, yet when I talked to her roomy she told me it was the exact opposite and I believed her.

We then broke down my ex's walls and her true emotions and feelings came out. The things I had known for a while about her emotional problems came out last night. She never had any friends in HS untill she decided to get with one of the baseball players and stuck with him for 2 years just being afraid of losing people. Then with me her friends werent that great to her and people treated her like shit. She puts up a fake personallity so that people with like her because she is convinced nobody likes the real her (besides me, and im the only person who has seen it )

Im rambling but it fucking pissed me off. here she is admitting her actions the past month that lead to our breakup are all part of a front she puts on for other people, and we tried to tell her it was wrong and she couldnt keep living like this. Is there anything I can say to her as a friend to help her? Im worried she just fell into her current situation and in the end it will end up not helping her or hurting her.

fuck me

2. johan

johan Active Member

bah

fucking is fucking. Nothing wrong with it, but would rubbing one out make you forget about her? Nope, it's just sexual release, which essentially what you're getting with these girls.

You want to forget about her...you need EMOTIONAL release. Course that starts with other girls too, so you're sort of on the right track.

Only don't get too focused on just banging other girls. If you spend all your time doing only that, you get a little emotionally isolated actually.

You start to see these girls as purely fuck-objects, and why not, since that's how you're using them.

This makes it harder for you to establish a real emotional connection with any one of them.

Although, if you had a really bad breakup, a lot of sex hookups helps to reconfirm that you're still attractive to the opposite sex. Assuming you're getting quality tail, and not just banging some hefties from the trailer park.

But, you'll find all this out in due time. For now, go have fun, and use a condom.
    No preggers, and no disease. Remember that. CONDOM.

3. Fred91GTA

Fred91GTA New Member

All depends on you man. I wanted to show that I still wasn't an asshole even though my ex did that shit to me. In a way, if you do it, yeah it might piss her off, but it still means that she has you by the balls because she knows that she changed you. So, if you were a man whore before you got with her, then it might work out fine. If you were a "good guy" before that, you may want to think about it. If you want sexual release, find some tail somehwere else on campus. Maybe another dorm or something? It's up to you really. Me, I took out my frustrations on a party at another University. Hooked up with 3 hot and freaky ass girls at the same time after a party. Felt GREAT. But the stupid bitch of an ex still kept popping up in my head after we had done the deed. So my solution was to go and do it with the girls again. lol. Worked out beautifully. The girls were from another university so my ex would never hear a word about what happenned. As far as she's concerned, I'm still the same guy as before. Get what I mean? And yes. Use condoms. You get disease, your ex kinda wins too.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I myself would give her another chance if she promises to you that she won't put on a mask for her eyes, and if you tell her that you love her for who she is and not for who she pretends to be then things might as well work out again. She seems to be a little tense and stresfully worrying about things that no one really cares about.

5. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

another chance isnt really in the equation right now, she has decided that she is soooo happy living the college slut life where she can get drunk every night and then have sex at this guy's house and spend the night.

THats a complete opposite of what we agreed upon in college, for the first month or so we would concentrate on meeting new people and not just isolate ourselves. But it turns out she couldn't take that, started getting drunk and putting her slut face on to make friends, and the guy took advantage of her and now she's with him . she's so dumb, i feel bad for her :(

Its just the everyday shit that pisses me off. When Ill be brushing my teeth and Ill think about snuggling with her . or going to the mall with her.

I think when this girl from the other side of the hall gets back im going to straight up tell her that Friends with Benefits would work out great for me right now.......

but im not really sure

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

the end of the story is that it can't hurt and it might help

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

It didn't help me :( It did make me forget for a little while but eventually it came back.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I wouldn't do it, personally. Sex = emotions. You're already having issues, why add more on top?