How much longer should I put up with this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, May 23, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

been w/ my girl for going on 6 months now... we have a ton in common, ended up sleeping w/ eachother 4 wks into the relationship & it changed things a lot....she has distanced herself from me (said she had never slept w/ anyone before 4 months & it made her question me i guess?).

Now, I feel like she ignores my calls & texts certain times (NOT always though) & doesn't seem like she wants to hang out too much... we only see eachother like 1 MAYBE 2 times a week & we live like 8 minutes away from eachother. She NEVER stays the night anymore .. (says its b/c she doesnt want anything to happen, but i dont buy that really)

Secondly, she has A LOT of guys after her/guy friends who want her....she is constantly texting them when we go places (& her girlfriends too)....now sometimes she just shows me the texts (I dont ask her to show me), but it still makes me feel weird...b/c i dont really appreciate her texting when we should be hanging out.

THEN she is always saying how she misses me/love me etc....which it doesn't make sense since she ignores me at times & especially when we could be hanging out... so i get mixed signals all the time & its driving me nuts.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

so she does not sleep with you anymore and texts to other guys while with you? are you sure she is your girl friend?! DUMP HER!

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

sorry to say it, but you shouldn't put up with it anymore. either let her know how you feel or just breakup with her. i had a similar situation recently.

don't make someone a priority, if you're their option.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you've just been putting up with this weak relationship to fill the void your last one left.

Time to move on buddy. This makes it clear that you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy.

5. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

i hate giving up on it b/c the first month we were together (before sleeping together) things were perfect, when we are together we have a ton of fun w/ eachother (still do) & get along well, & like i said, we have SO much in common....she was telling her mom & friends "i just met the guy im goinna marry" etc back after the first month..

i find her extremely extremely attractive....so now i feel like any girl i date would be a downgrade to her looks wise (she used to dance for an NBA team...pretty face, big boobs etc)..... i get a lot of girls coming up to me normally, but usually i just ignore them b/c i am pretty picky overall. i thought i finally met a good one after my last 6 year relationship...

6. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

& we have only slept w/ eachother that one night...

they are guy friends supposedly...but yeah, both guys & girls . she is constantly texting.

7. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:ugh: how does looks matter when you can't get to enjoy it?!

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mb: have fun being miserable with the hot chick

9. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

1 time in 6 months ? :bowrofl:

that's almost as funny as you beliving she doesn't jump in the bed with a guy within 4 months.

10. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Is it possible that you were bad in bed or have something she finds 'weird' and has distanced herself from you because she is an immature bitch who can't tell you what she is thinking?

11. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

fucks you once, and now she's got you head over heals for her? trap.
    I'd react to her with same strategy, push pull or w.e. start doing same shit to her.

12. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

i know i was b/c it was the first girl i was w/ since my 6 yr girlfriend & i had so much shit goin through my head....so i kept thinking the whole time.

13. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

is that you trying to convince me you were at the top of your game? Because you're not. I am getting the idea that maybe you might have been a little too preoccupied and maybe she picked up on that?

14. Reign

Reign Banned

You know what happened? You slept together, you sucked in the sack. Now she doesn't want to sleep with you any more.

But really... if you're having a problem with your relationship... TALK IT OUT OR GET OUT! It's pretty easy. Yeah, she might be hot. OMG! You have so much in common. Well, if you're not getting what you want out of it, apparently sex, then why the fuck are you staying with her? I've met amazingly average looking girls who are absolutly DYNAMITE in the sack and I'd rather have sex with them than some of the hot girls.

15. Reign

Reign Banned

"You know what girls call guys that suck at sex? Just friends..."

16. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Seriously bro, seriously?!? You are obviously good looking/capable of getting dates (since you yourself said that girls come up to you) so there is no reason to be treated this way. I can sort of relate because my previous girlfriend was hot as hell (flawless body) but did not exactly treat me well (I posted the exact story in another thread). Now, my current girlfriend is a great person and hot as hell too. To be honest, I'm sure I find her even more attractive because she is such a good soul.

Your current lady friend has what I like to call HCS, also known as hot chick syndrome. This allows her to be fickle, disrespectful and an all-around douchebag. There is no reason for you to put up with this. Have some self respect and start dating women who will treat you right. I also promise that there are other really hot women out there who do not have HCS.

Finally, please forgive the pretense, while a beautiful woman is a big bonus try and not be so shallow. While there does indeed have to be some attraction and if you can have a girlfriend that turns heads and makes you drool that is indeed awesome. However, I would rather date the 7 that treated me great than the 10 that treated me like crap. The 10 would become really ugly, really fast.

17. Frito

Frito New Member

:werd: better to have great chemistry with a chick that actually loves you than to put up with bs from a girl that doesn't think you're worth her time anymore

18. Frito

Frito New Member

When the body starts sagging and the face starts wrinkling and make-up just doesn't make a difference anymore, you're still gonna be stuck with a stuck-up bitch who thinks she's too good for you. Don't waste your time bro

19. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Well, obviously since the sex is shitty/nonexistent, she texts other dudes in front of you, she doesn't want to stay the night with you, she doesn't want to hang out with you much..... that sounds like an awesome relationship to me! :bigthumb:

But hey! She's hot! So obviously the best thing to do would ignore everything else because you have a "trophy" on your arm.

20. JamesL

JamesL wat

So you guys slept together at 1 month, and you have spent the past 5 months not sleeping together... and you haven't talked to her about this yet? :wtf:

21. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Get the fuck out. Sounds similar to my last relationship, but much worse.

22. Striff

Striff Gimme the chocolate OT Supporter

I guess I am in a somewhat sort of similar situation as you but it is not as extreme. My GF and I have been dating for 3 years and we have been in a long distance relationship for 1 of those years. She has a few guy friends and she texts them quite a bit. She has never been secretive of the texts she sends...and always says I can see them if I want when I am around her and they text her. 95% of the time when I call she picks up the phone but if she doesn't she normally texts me and tells me that she is at a party or some shit.

The not sleeping thing with you sounds fucked up. I would be pissed. When ever I see my girl we always sleep together.

I would dump her.

23. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

You should ask her what's going on, or just not bother see her anymore and maybe she will come around