How much do girls care about being bald?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bazil428, Jan 13, 2009.

1. bazil428

bazil428 New Member

So i am 23 and i am balding already, i have been for a few years. I absolutely hate it and am VERY self-conscience about it. I wear a hat as much as i possibly can. I am told i look completely different when i don't wear a hat and that bothers me.

I am just curious about how much girls really care about guys being bald. I know all girls are different but there must be some sort of average thought on the subject. So ladies chime in here, or even guys that have some input on the subject, i know there are alot of you going through the same thing!

Here are 2 pics. So you can see the difference with hat and not hat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Shave your head?

3. bazil428

bazil428 New Member

i have thought about it before but i don't think i could do it.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

if its really going to bother you go for hair implants assuming you can afford it?

or bic your head?

while the balding look makes you look old, the mr. clean look may be better? looks like more of a choice than genetics.

5. ASoT

ASoT New Member

Dude, you look like Wayne Rooney. Throw on a wimpy British accent and pretend you're him, you'll be golden with the ladies! Won't have to worry about a thing!

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It's fine. Stop wearing the hat so much so that you can get more comfortable in your true skin. Generally a female will feel less "safe" with a bald man, but if you adopt a demeanor, tone of voice and cadence of a Kevin Costner you can come across as a real man and become much more attractive than before.

7. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

My husband is going bald. Up until a year or so ago he grew his hair normal length. Then gave up and just shaved it. He wasn't bald or going bald when I met him. To be honest, him losing his hair hasn't bothered me. Him putting on 50 kilos hasn't bothered me. I am far more interested in how much he enjoys life and what how he makes me feel than what he looks like.

8. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

Just shave it! I'm 25 and mine is really thin on top. I shave mine in the shower every other day or so. I've been doing it for over 2 years. I never really worried about seeing how it was something out of my control. If you're confident girls won't care...

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you look fine without the hat.

10. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

Im in the same boat as you, only thing is im balder and 24. Last few girls Ive been with didnt care about it at all. I just keep it as short as possible in winter, and summer usually shave it. LOL but ya im wearing a hat as much as possible too. Its akward when ya first start dating the girl.

11. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I think you just look older when you take off the hat. BUT!!! All of us deal with that in some ways. Some girls I know will wear makeup always, and then when I catch them without it, they look COMPLETELY different. You don't look bad at all.

I think you should shave it off and take pics for us. :x:

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Obviously they prefer men with hair, but umm I've been losing hair since I was like 20... and I have had 0 problems finding wonderful, beautiful, intelligent women who find me very attractive...

Baldness is very common in men, so really I don't see a big problem, some women find it attractive. Shave your head ?

I used to stress like crazy, but honestly it was all me... now I stress much less :)

13. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

My hair is thinning too. My dad is bald so I'm betting I'm screwed. WHY hasn't a legitimate cure been discovered??!!

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

The trick is how you wear it. If you let the thin stuff at the top grow long and just blow around your head randomly... girls won't like that. Keep it trimmed like you got it or take it down to the wood and you'll be fine.

And I understand the hat, but you need to go without for a bit. You need to get comfortable in public with the top of your head showing. Otherwise it'll hurt you with the ladies too (you'll be talking to some girl, she'll playfully take your hat, and you'll start squirming and scrambling for your hat = not good)

I know that it absolutely sucks to be losing your hair, but it honestly is only really and issue as long as it is an issue with you. The sooner you accept the fact that genetics is a bitch and stop worrying about hiding it from everyone the sooner it'll stop affecting you with the ladies.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

16. JamesL

JamesL wat

My GF thinks shaved heads are damn sexy...

Although I myself have longer hair... but just saying. A lot of girls like a shaved head. :dunno:

17. kiri

kiri New Member

i think it would look good shaved or buzzed. you have the face structure to pull it off.

some people go bald, some people get fat, some people get wrinkly. you are lucky to be an overall good looking guy. i guarantee no woman is going to reject you simply because you're losing hair BUT a woman might get fed up with your insecurities over it. so just own it and be happy with what you've got :hs:

18. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

you look great without your hat on man... i'd cut your hair a little shorter but you can definitely pull it off. it also depends on the kinda girls you wanna go out with, younger girls may not appreciate what you have but actual women could really care less.

19. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

ie, you kinda remind me of jason stathem? have confidence and you'll do fine!

20. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Shave it and get a little sun and exercise.

21. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

Be super funny and nice to people

22. zooksr

zooksr New Member

Keep it the way you have it, looks good. I for one am not concerned about hair as a major feature, the eyes have it though!

23. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

. Absolutely. I dated two guys who were going bald. Didn't bother me one bit. :dunno: Gotta own it though <3

24. zooksr

zooksr New Member

You look fine! I can't speak for others but hair would not be a hang up for me or lack thereof. You have other great features to lure the ladies in.

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i wouldnt give you a second look in the hat. however, i WOULD if you were not wearing the hat and had your head shaved. there is somethng very mature and sexy about it. my friends husband does the same thing and i love it.