How many women have asked you out?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Have any approached you?
    Please post your age, & if any females have ever approached you for a date.
    I'm wondering if anything much has changed over the years.
    I've got a steady SO now. His eyes followed me all night at the place we met.
    He admits he was trying to work up the courage to approach me..I wandered on over, & sat down next to him. Then struck up a conversation.
    I'm not sure if we ever would've hooked up had I not made the first move. His body language gave him away, he was very nervous.
    What are your experiences? :wavey:

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

no female has ever approached me in a way that shows shes interested. maybe they can hide it real good? if they were, then they did a damn good job. other than that, no one approaches me =|

i do however see a lot of women around town and i dont have courage to just walk up and strike a convo. i always get bad feelings they'll just say go away lol

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I've had a few girls give me physical gestures that it was okay to aproach them (or atleast thats what I tought), smile, wink, playful look, etc. 3 ended up as a dates, one declined the invite,and a 2 were just make out partners at bars. And there was another one that I didnt get a chance to ask out. Im pretty sure she liked me, but everytime she came to my store she had a friend with her.

I had one ask me to call her so we could go out. I called and we talked a few times. But everytime I asked her out she seemed busy. So eventually I stopped calling.

2 straight up told me they wanted to get busy. I did both of them.

4. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I have had quite a few women approach me. Then again though I am kind of shy. If I notice a girl and she notices me, i will make it kind of obvious I am interested, but I can't just walk up to them and ask them.

5. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

I dont know, a few, no more than ten tho. But as for one night stands quite a few, at every party i go to..

6. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

alot of girls have approached me but i never persued them, i usually go for the girls that ive known for a long time and im friends with

7. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I'm 19 and I have had a few "meh" ones this year, one really hot one (but she had a deformed jaw :hsugh: ), and I had one last year as well (hot short blonde one with nothin wrong her her face haha).

One girl said to me once "Are you going to bed to sleep" :rofl:

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I've always been the one to ask them out

9. JAFAR

JAFAR FPS whore OT Supporter

Just one. She was 3 years older than me. We just started talking and she made all the moves. IMO It takes a woman who is supremely interested and confident to the Nth degree to approach a guy and make the moves.

10. D

I asked a guy out for the first time when I was seventeen. I said..Would I get shot down in flames if I asked you out on a date..?
    He dropped the broom he was holding. It didn't last long as far as relationships go, but was refreshing to try asking a man out.
    I was a nervous wreck. I think it gave me a good idea of what you guys go through. I've been more likely to approach men ever since.

Does it intimidate, or would you guys like it if women were more apt to ask men out that they find interesting?

11. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

I think most of my gf in my life, they all come to me, then I feel the same way, I go on with them.

12. pelf

pelf The Juice Was Worth The Squeeze

I know what you mean, I am exactly the same way and just dont have a clue what to say or talk about.

Actually, I kinda like that..

13. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i've always had girls ask me out or make it blatantly obvious that they like me. however, only a couple were attractive enough for me.

the really hot ones take the effort and I have to always make the first move. they know they don't have to make the first move b/c they can get any guy they want.

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I would certainly like it. :bowdown:

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

im a girl, and i used to aproach guys (the what do i have to lose philosophy) but ive been turned down/regected too many times in recent months that i have stopped.

16. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Ive never had a female put game on me. Unless you count really fat/ugly scallywags. What I wouldnt do to be chased for once by a girl Im actually attracted to.

17. purplebeast

Its VERY nice when girls aproach you and break that intial ice. However, I like to control what happens from there on. You aproaching me lets me know ur interested, and that gives an extra boost of confidence to ask you out. I have only turned down 3 girls that aproached me, a costumer that has asked me out like 5 times, a ex co worker that always wants to hang out , and one of my friends aunt that would always try to persuade me to have sex with her whenever I was drunk. I absolutely hated having to say no. I felt horrible for doing so and quite honeslty its very annyoing. It just makes you feel uncortable. Of course the girls were well over 300 pounds, otherwise I would have nailed them.

18. purplebeast

awwwww. Tell you what. You can aproach me, Im only a few hrs away you know:naughty:

19. stratfiend

stratfiend New Member

i don't really ever approach anyone out of the blue and ask them out. normally, i get to know them and then see where that goes, but then just going up to someone to talk is showing interest to them but they get a chance to warm up to you, hopefully. usually, during that time if she is interested she will usually drop hints in the conversation that you gotta listen for and say something just as witty or flirty to sort of acknowledge her intentions behind it and sort of raise it. its all just a huge game, that you have to learn the rules to. usually, going up to someone and asking them out from nowhere is meant for the one night stand/make out session options, and never leads into something serious.

20. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

I'm 22, I've never asked a girl out and never had a girl ask me out. The only times I've gotten any play were from girls that were in my circle of friends. I'm way too self concious to be able to ask a girl out. And the day a girl, any girl, approaches me and shows me interest I'll be amazed.

21. D

Comments like they were well over three hundred pounds... Why would anyone who wasn't ugly ask a guy out?
    Should be disregarded in this thread as bullshit. Whether or not there is any kernel of truth in these statements..They are offerings of ego only. And are helpful to nobody.:squint:

For the record, I never liked having to turn guys that have asked me out, down.
    It is very uncomfortable. That, & I feel like it took them awhile to work up the nerve. I'm really not too quick to stomp on their feelings. Unfortunately, leading them on is worse. You've gotta do it. :sad2:
    I'm not ugly, & I've asked men out..Mostly because I always felt I'd miss out on someone that way.
    Think about it, a total asshole has got nothing to lose. The shy ones may never get to it, & might turn out to be the nicer ones.
    Maybe that's what lead me to start.

22. KetchupKing

KetchupKing New Member

If girls didn't ask me out, i'd never get laid. I'm a shy guy :o

23. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i've never had anything occur in person, ive had girls that I talk to online tell me we should hang out etc or e-flirting n shit, but thats not attractive and a completely different thing.

apparently i get flirted with a lot and well i never realise a girl is giving me signals mostly because of my low self esteem i never think a girl would want me so i dont recognize the signals as anything more than being friendly.

but im only 18 and i dont go out to big public places where this kinda thing happens often.

24. dfekt

dfekt New Member

74 girls have asked me out..

25. purplebeast

Ok. So you trying to say 3 fat heffers didnt try to hump me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.