How many of you read other forums to laugh at TERRIBLE relationship advice?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coldstone, Mar 14, 2009.

1. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I am not saying the Vag gives perfect advice or whatever, but when I need a few minutes to take my mind off work, sometimes I read other online relationship forums for the lulz.

Do any of you do it? What forums do you read? Please post some of the lulz material here. Maybe we can have an archive of lulz.

2. coldstone

coldstone New Member

3. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

The Girlinanightie person is just :ugh:

I wouldn't wish her on anyone :ugh:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, go to the relationship forum of Yahoo! answers and you'll never laugh so hard in your life.

For the most part it's very young teens in their and their "advice" is priceless in a horribly pathetic and depressing way.

5. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Advice from any forum at all is really questionable.

If I'm having issues I talk to someone that has a lot of experience with what I'm going through that I know IRL

That's why I don't seek out advice here. It's not that I think I know everything and shit, it's just I don't trust my relationships in the hands of people that could be bullshitting about how much they know.

It's funny as SHIT to read some forums, but then you gotta think that people actually take that advice and likely mess with their minds or relationships... and that's sad

6. psyclone

psyclone o_O

Yeah but half the time you know what to do and just need to hear it from someone else. I feel like i got some very good advice from people on this forum a few days ago. Me and my girl would have broken up anyway but it was great to get some feedback before i acted.

Most laughable forum i have read is dolly doctor on drug use... ok its not relationships - but its fucking hilarious!

Link

7. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:werd: I cringed every time I read her posts.

:bowdown: Will do. I need more ways to keep myself entertained at work.

The thing is: you said people in yahoo advice are young teens; so you can kinda understand when they give terrible advice, but people in the other forums (like plentyoffish) are in their 30s, 40s, 50s. When they give terrible advice, it's just :ugh:.

8. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I think you are right for the most part.
    but psyclone's got a point too.

For me, I just need ways to keep me entertained at work, that's all. I don't need a place to post, just something to laugh at when I've been working for two hours straight and need five minutes to take my mind off things, ya know?

:rofl: I am sooo gonna read that this week.

:rofl: Thanks for the psych analysis. I'll be sure to let me my boss (and other people in my industry) know that I need more time out in the sun on weekdays in 30-degree Ohio weather.

9. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

this is true

i read one about friendzone a while back, and someone was like "yeah, if you want to get out of her friendzone, just be really nice to her and open doors for her, and buy her nice things like a teddy bear"

:mamoru::mamoru:

10. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:rofl: This is what I'm talking about. Shit's hilarious.

11. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I love you bro. :love:

Hey, fray wants to know if you have an 8-inch dick. Could you please PM her?

12. benny196

benny196 New Member

"
    2 me i carnt have a good wknd wivout drinkin, nd sumtimes hvin a sesh.....
    thers nuttin else 2 do i mean im nt in school, ova sleepovas nd watchin movies on wknds thats boring 2 me,,,,,i dont see nefyn rong wiv drinkin every wknd nd hvin a good time........" Quote from the drug forum lol

13. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

LOL I've seen it, its so horrible and childish you wouldn't believe. Every user is a 13 year old girl.

Have you guys ever checked out the OKCupid Forums? They are horrible simply for the fact that NOBODY gives a serious answer to anything. It's always insults and answers like "put it in the butt" or "use chloroform". Both funny answers, but completely terrible advice :rofl:

14. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Sooooooo in for OKCupid forums. :x: