FRK How many guys here like it when your partner does anal...on you...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jimbob200521, Jul 27, 2007.

1. jimbob200521

jimbob200521 Only the dead are forever young...

The g/f and I are getting pretty comfortable with each other, and have started to explore the area of anal...on me. Now up until this point, every time she would even get close to my butt I would stop her b/c I had the belief in the back of my mind that I would HATE it. For some reason, I let her try it and am now a big fan...toys that were previously just for her are now for both of us :naughty:

What I'm wondering is are there many other guys out there that enjoy this kind of thing?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  2. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

You had me until the "am I turning fag" part. :ugh:

You don't have to be homosexual to enjoy anal play. Read up on prostate stimulation. It can be enjoyable for ANY man. The orgasm you will experience from prostate stimulation will be one of the most intense sensations you have felt.

3. jimbob200521

BedBunny, I edited my OP...

4. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

In his defense, I think it's common and even legitimate for him to wonder about what it means to enjoy something he always thought he wouldn't enjoy.

In my experience, all guys love ass play once they try it. Why wouldn't they? Even not considering the prostate, the skin in the asshole is some of the most sensitive areas in the body. If stimulated right, of course it's pleasurable.

But part of me thinks a guy shouldn't enjoy it TOO much... Or else it DOES feel a little "faggotty"! :mamoru:

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i wholeheartedly disagree with and absolutely can't stand the common thought that enjoying anal has anything to do with homosexuality.

6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I agree...doesn't mean you are homosexual. Having said that and being 100% hetero, what is wrong with doing something "homosexual"? If it feels good, works for me.

Now for me. You know, I have tried some play with my own ass....I have not let Lovely near it yet...and it really doesn't do anything for me. Maybe self doesn't work so well....but yeah, I haven't found it enjoyable....so I dunno.

7. FifthGear

FifthGear -

im single and like it, but whats wrong with doing something that you enjoy :dunno:

8. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

I love it.

9. smallpickle

smallpickle New Member

i for one really like it, not something i wanna do every day but it does feel good and it can also be like a huge mental thing for girls. i've let 3 use a strap on with me and all the loved it. really my only hang up is dildos or vibrators that look just like a penis, that kinda weirds me out haha

10. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I still have yet to understand how anything a man and woman do together can be "faggotty." "Oh she loves getting her pussy liked a little too much...I think she's kind of dykey.

11. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

i never understood this....any of this o_O

12. NoLiving

NoLiving New Member

I'm a fan.

13. jimbob200521

I'm pretty much the opposite...I have tried it myself, and don't really like it. But when the g/f does it, my feelings on the subject change.

14. sleepy71

sleepy71 New Member

100% agreed! I only wish my wife would do this to me more. When we first got married, she'd do it to me, but it's very rare to even get a blowjob these days. ugh. And, I've tried doing it to myself, but it just isn't the same. I'm no contorsionist (sp?).

15. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

and yeah, its fun :bigthumb:

16. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i really wish my boyfriend would let me do this but he's still in that ridiculously narrow mindset that "male ass play = gay" :rolleyes: most of our friends feel the same way :wtc:

maybe one day. and of course, the more *i* open up to new sexual experiences the easier it is for him to do the same, you know?

17. Tripper

Tripper Active Member

Billy Connolly a UK comic told a joke about the doctor sticking a finger up his arse, he didnt like it going in but enjoyed it going out,.

Back on topic, cant say ive tried toys aint found a chick kinky enough yet, the odd finger or 2 is all ive had so far, but iwont rule out toys till ive tried them

18. FifthGear

FifthGear -

buy a plug for your self or something. i have a few toys for back there. speaking of which...they might get used in the shower this morning :p

19. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Never been interested in this myself, but how can something a man does with a woman be gay? Seriously, people need to get over that mentality.

In any case, if it feels good and you like it, do it.

20. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I'm sorry, but if a guy wants to be on all fours while I fuck the shit out of him with a strap-on and call him Shirley, there's a problem. :ugh:

Again, ass play is pleasurable, and for a guy to enjoy it is totally fine with me. But sometimes there is more to it, and I want guys to fuck me for me, not so that I can fulfill their (conscious or unconscious) gay fantasies. Plenty of guys will be more than happy to do it.

21. NoLiving

NoLiving New Member

:rofl:

22. Droopynuts

Droopynuts New Member

I love prostate stimulation, and I've finally gotten the new gf to go ahead and do it. I had mentioned to her while we were "newer" in the relationship that I really enjoyed it, but everytime we would have sex I never got the courage to ask her to stick her finger in my ass. I suppose there is a social construct that drives the homosexual connotation behind anal play, and that's part of the reason why I wouldn't get it as much as I wanted with other partners.

In anycase, she shaved my ass this weekend, and now more than ever she wants to play with my bum. Maybe it was more of a hygiene issue with her - although I consider myself to be a very clean person. I still haven't asked her to use a toy on me, as we do have plenty. I guess that will come with time. Why rush into anything?

23. NoLiving

NoLiving New Member

Sorry to tromp this one again. You should tell lesbians to stop using dildos because it's fulfilling their conscious, or unconscious heterosexual fantasies.

24. f00l

f00l Active Member

:rofl: good one

25. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd: