How long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dscallaway69, Aug 4, 2005.

1. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Serious question here. If you could choose how long sex would last, what would be the ideal time. I am talking just penetration. Don't tell me how long you last, but how long you would like for it to last. I am talking it is good sex. I am sure some people last 30 minutes or an hour or whatever but would you like for it to be quicker? For the people who last like 5 minutes would you like for it to be longer? Just curious trying to find out how people feel about this. My g/f says idealy the penetration part of sex would only last long enough for her to cum and that is it. I am talking just sex not making love or anything like that. Anyways enough of the rambling just help me out I am curious here.

2. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

depends on the mood im in :dunno:

3. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

some how i new i would get generic answers. I understand it depends on the mood. That is why i said if there was a ideal time. which means the best time with the mood you are in right now what amount of time pops up

4. JS SOMSS

JS SOMSS New Member

seriously if it were physically possible (for both me and her) I would have sex 24/7. I honestly have to some times speed it up since if I go to long I'll make my SO really sore. I don't know if i'm addicted or what but I just love sex :mamoru:

5. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

alright it is a honest answer. I just get bored after like maybe 10 minutes i mean it is enjoyable but she has already gotten off a couple of times and i am tired. I can't help it. Now mind you i don't always stop but i would love to be able to

6. rookie

rookie New Member

here's a question ds... what if it was another girl? maybe you're bored? :dunno:

7. JS SOMSS

JS SOMSS New Member

good point, i know a buddy of mine was asking me if I get bored of having sex everyday with the same person. My answer was well I guess I'm with the right one because it never gets boring.

8. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Without being mean I guess yeah in a way i am bored. I have a short attention span. It has always been this way with me though. I have always lost interest after the initial encounters. we have a very open life and enjoy all kinds of things and try new stuff. I just get bored and like variety. That is not the point of the question though. I am curious because guys are so paranoid about only lasting like 5 or 10 minutes and I wonder if that is a bad thing. I don't see where it is bad. But that is just my point of view. I was curious if any other people felt the same way

9. infubilu

infubilu .

i think foreplay and touching should last longer than acutal penetration.

10. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

The mood I am in right now. I would like a quikee. How about you?

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: Among many other things...

I know its a generic answer, but it is THE answer. There is no overall 'perfect sex length' for anyone really.

12. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

i know there is not a perfect sex length. The thing is you hear about these people who talk about having sex for hour(s). Do they really enjoy having sex for that long. I have done it, it was not pleasurable. I mean it was but damn. everyone talks about sex being to quick or short and how it is a bad thing do people thing to long is a bad thing also, if so what would be the time frame.

13. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

30-45 mins... (so im good then /thumbs up!!! happy with it, gets her off cant copmplain!)

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

thank you, that is what i was curious about although it seems like a long time to me. I would be dead by that point in time if it was all out going at it

15. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

yea u got 2 regulate... go slow sometimes then go hard to get her off well... hehehe yea but i would say ideal time is from 20-40 mins...

16. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hmm, I think that after I cum a few times I start to get a little tender. I would prefer lots of 15-20 minute sessions with cuddling in between ;)

17. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

Yep that sounds about perfect.

18. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Wow I think this is the first female reply. I put a little more stock in those. No offense fellas but we take however we can get it and for however long we can.

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

until completion. ive come after 3 min to not at all. i would like sex to last long enough that i orgams....

...then again, orgasm is rarely depending on time, but rather technique.

20. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I have noticed some women orgasm in like 3 minutes and others just damn near never do. but anyways that is off topic(no pun intended) so if after 3 minutes and you came and he stopped would you be upset

21. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: amen... :bowdown:

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

my ex could get me off from start to finish so damn quick, and whats great is that we came simultaneously every time, regardless of how long it took. at the same time, he could last 20-30 min if he wanted. sometimes we had a few short quick fucks, others it was one long intensive one. depends on the situation. regardless, he satisfied me, and i him.

i have yet to find another guy who can make me come so quick...but then again im out of practice. :rofl:

somtimes, after a quicky, i wanted more and so did he. othertimes, we had something to do/somewhere to be. the great thing about sex is that you almost always get another chance to do it right.

23. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Yea, i would like to be able to control when i came. I mean as long as it feels good, thats great. When it gets tiring or the girl is sore, i would like to be liek ok and just go. Cumming simultaneously would be great i think.

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

as long as it takes for both parties to orgasm... :)

25. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If she cums and you don't want to keep going, just stop. It's not like you're required to cum. If I had to pick an ideal length of only penetration with no foreplay whatsoever, I'd say 30 minutes.