How long untill...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Biskit, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biskit

Biskit Active Member

So been trying to burn some excess fat been static biking for half hour, running for 20 minutes everyday and ever 2 days I will do weights, Day 1 will be upper body, day 2 will be lower body, day 3 rest, 4 upper and 5 lower.

Been wearing a fucking snowsuit (not really but you get the idea) everyday to sweat a little bit more.

Wondering how long it will take before I see results, been doing it for awhile now and I don't really see anything but I'm not gonna stop doing it I think im gonna keep at it but what gives!

Am I eating wrong? Not doing enough work?

:(

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

you can do all the shit you want, but if your diet sucks so do your gains. read the stickies and browse the archives. Good things will be had.

3. Biskit

Biskit Active Member

Yeah I did the math forumala thats up there, I have cut down the ammount of food I am eating by a lot.

I find myself being hungry every now and then and not eating, if I get hungry should I eat something even if I have already eaten most of my caloric intake for the day or what?

Cause I know if you like starve yourself (Aside from not being healthy) the food u eat just turns into fat. (or am I mistaken?)

Edit:
    I think I will begin to take my weight at the end of every week and keep progress that way instead of by looking in the mirror.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  4. PaddoK

PaddoK Some dolphins get massacred, some dolphins get blo

Also do yourself a favor and lose the sweatsuit while you work out. Probably doing yourself more harm than good.

5. Biskit

Biskit Active Member

Whys this? Always been told sweating more = more loss. It just jogging pants and the sweater that came with it really, what you'd wear outside in spring during the morning id say.

6. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Sweating = loss of water and electrolytes. You just end up getting dehyrdrated.

When you drink water you just gain all that water weight back.

Some perspiration is healthy according to me with no articles or references to back this up.

7. Cachee0

Cachee0 OT's Technical Recruiter, Send me your resume

So no noticable diffrences at all? Even with a bad diet just adding exercise the body would react. And don't worry about how much you weigh.

8. jonno

jonno New Member

sweating more is not going to make you lose more fat.

9. Biskit

Biskit Active Member

Well I do notice that doing tasks that woudl tire me out more easily before very simple now.

Now I'm not saying I was obese but after I finished high school and stopped playing rugby and got into college the drinking and eating shit ass food every night didnt do me to well, just trying to get rid of it now and get back to how I used to be which I noticed is a little easier than I first thought.

Man, I came here looking for help and I got much more than I expected, thanks everyone =D!

10. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

Seriously, seating out water weight is just unhealthy, it wont make you look any better, just make the scale say less. If you're a thick headed moron like some people I've met then scale number probably matters most to you, but it really doenst.

11. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

You've "been told" huh? That's the problem, everyone is a fitness expert, dont take anything you read or hear too seriously, even if it seems creditable.

12. Biskit

Biskit Active Member

From what I gather from everyone here I'm doing fine, just gotta fix a few little things that shouldnt be too hard and keep at it I guess, eventually I will be able to not only see the results physically in the mirror but also with the shit I do everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.