TAT how long to wait

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by diaper eater, Apr 1, 2004.

1. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

well i got my ear pierced last week, and last night, exactly 1 week after getting it pierced i was passed out and my drunk friends decided to change my earring to a 16g one, im a lil freaked out cuz i was told to wait 6 weeks, but ive seen other friends wait no more than 3 and be fine, but either way 1 week seems really short, i havnt felt any irritation yet with the new ring in, and i dont wanna take it out and put the stud back in because then i might tear the newly healed tissue in the hole, so since ive felt no irritation yet is it safe to say that my ear will be fine?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Leave it alone for a few more weeks. Fucking with it and shoving new jewelry in and out of there is bad; ie. unsterile hand/jewelry/whatever on a still fresh wound. Wait to take it out for another month.

3. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

thanks, i got really pissed at em for doin that, and especially now im mad because the other earring was fine in there, didnt even fell it, but if i leave this hoop to sit still for a while the skin starts to heal to it, should i keep breaking it free or should i let it heal to it?

argh it was fine til they switched earrings

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

keep it clean with Dial (prefferably the pre-foaming kind) 2 times a day (so like whne you shower and before bed or something... leave it alone.. don't touch it unless you have soaped hands. if theirs crusties soak them off with some soapy water or a sea salt soak. it's not goign to "fuse" to the ring or whatever, so no twisting it while dry.. the crusties will do more damage that way. So just leave it be.. the body is amazing and knows how to take care of itself.