SRS How long till' it's gone?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 4W4K3, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

Not sure if this is the right section, hopefully it is.

About 3 weeks ago I smoked some dro. My first time, and my last. I took maybe 8-10 hits, felt nothing, gave up.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to take a drug test for a new job. I'm a little worried I'm going to fail because of this. How long does it stay in my system if I haven't smoked since? My friends all tell me I'm fine, but I dunno :dunno:

2. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

Well I've been reading on a few sites and they confirm what my friends are saying.

I'm 19 years old, 130lbs and have a freaky fast metabolism. That seems to help. Since I don't smoke regularly (at all really), that also helps. I'll post back up when I find out.

3. cracka.

cracka. Guest

You won't have any problem passing. Drink lots of water if you are really worried.

4. J R

J R New Member

normally its about 4 weeks to rid it of your system - but you don't do it on the norm and it was over 3 weeks ago... if you have had any sort of exercise where your metabolism maybe affected you'll be fine... with water, vitamins, and your said high metabolism.. you're in the clear - just dont drink too much water right before the test because your urine will be too hydrated and it will throw a white flag in your direction

5. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

normally i would move this to OTAH, but i see you dont have sub, so, here are you answers. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.