How long is too long for Hydroxycut Hardcore?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Sakino, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakino

Sakino I Live In A Giant Bucket

About a month (maybe + 2 weeks) ago I started working out and running again, mostly running. I went on Hydroxycut Hardcore to give me an energy boost and went from 195 to about 175. I have about 3-5 lbs more before I am completely cut in the ab region. I have been keeping my weight lifting at a minimum, maybe some light lifting a couple times a week. I basically have been focusing on my running; I have gotten my mile down to about a 6 min 30 second, I am hoping to cut it below 6 minutes before December.
    So I am getting down to the end of my bottle of Hydroxycut and wondering if I should pick up another bottle or something similar that offers similar benefits.

I personally don’t want to become dependent on the energy pills, but they have giving me the edge that I needed. I completely run down after my busy day of school and work which usually runs non-stop from 7am-8pm. I usually do my workout between 8pm-920ish. Also I am not taking the full dosage; only 2 pills, 2x a day. They suggest 3 pills 2x a day.
    So my question is how long is too long for being on such a supplement?
    Since I graduate at the end of December, could I push this out for another month and half, until my schedule opens up?
    What are you suggestions?

2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

What does it say on the bottle?

Really, if you're only using it for the energy boost, why take it twice a day? Just take the 2 pills before your workout for the boost.

3. Sakino

Because I will be up till 3am in the morning. They suggest that you take your lost dosage 5 hours before bed time.

4. Carrera

Carrera OT Supporter

In my opinion, until you are satisfied. I was on Stacker3 for 6 months straight, yes, 6 months straight (on and off). I went from 208lb to 152lbs and I went off of it for 5 months (just yesterday I started back up). I want to lose another 5-10lbs, mainly because Ive got some blubber in my mid region. It's helped me stimulate my appetite, but I just have the motivation already to push myself without Stacker.

Feel satisfied to the point where you know you can do without it.

5. Elfling

Elfling New Member

When you can't feel the effects anymore. It's probably mostly caffeine anyways now that they don't put ephedrine in it.

6. hay112

hay112 For every sprinkle I find I shall kill you

wow 20 pounds in a month, good job! How much are you running? And how's ur eating habits?

7. Sakino

Well I have ran a lot in the past so I usually pick up my endurance fairly quickly. For the first month or so I mix up sprints with long distance runs. I usually do a semi hitt work out (1 Mile at 630min, 3/4 mile at 630min/mile pace, 1/2, 1/3 etc). Then other days I run 2-4 miles at an 8 mile pace, I try to do this on a track inside, but it really gets to me. So I usually don't hit tehse up during the day time.

Like I said light lifting on the side.

Eatting habits are fairly strict diet, with lowered carbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.