SRS how long have u been dating without sex?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kenzo, Jan 17, 2006.

1. kenzo

kenzo New Member

i been dating her for 6 months now. I really love her a lot. She seemed to be someone that i want to be with for a long time. Only problem is she isnt into anything sexual. But anyway, i just want to ask any other people how long you dated until you had sex with ur partner.

2. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

~3 months and counting here

3. kenzo

kenzo New Member

sometimes i just feel i need to have sex... it bothers me..

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

sometimes sex ruins it all. take your time and do it when "its the right time".

i lost out on my first gf coz she wouldnt put out................she was a good catch, great girl with great future ahead of her, we had SOOO MUCH in common and i ruined it all and dumped her for not putting out.

after her, the last 3 relationships i had...well........was a mess.

#1. i took someones gf and they were together for 3yrs...she dumped him for me.....then a month later i found out, she is back sleeping with him. really hurt me PRETTY BAD! cried myself to sleep for a week, i couldnt focus on my job, etc...but karma is a bitch

(2 weeks later, i had a one night stand.....felt good but not a good way to get over someone imo)

#2. I was talking to this girl, and at the same time, i didnt know she was talking to someone else too. well, 2 weeks after i was seeing her---that other guy asked her out and she said yes. i felt like shit again and i didnt wanna let her go. so her and i decided to be "friends with benifits" while she got a bf. so i was just the OTHER GUY. so i would have sex with this girl on weekdays----and she would visit him on sat or sun. it went on for 3weeks or so, and i got fed up and just left her. she was hurt but not as much coz she had someone. i was hurt, but i was pretty much ok with the whole thing and accepted it.

#3. 2months later, thats when i met my gf (ex gf now since last week)....we hit it off really well, and she was very attractive and have the exotic look. just the girl i was looking for. i didnt have sex with her til i asked her out to be my gf---which is a month later. but this girl was really secretive, she has her own condo--but for one year we were together, i only went there 3 times----never or she wont let me sleep over. she didnt introduce her friends to me til 6months later...and all she did was hang out with me and my friends. i never got to hang out with hers. with all the fighting we have, we broke up and made up prolly about 8times. i just couldnt let her go. she always says to me that we have nothing in common and that it will never worked out. i did my best for it to work out but it was in her mind that it wasnt gonna happen.

anyways, last week, since i havent talked to her for like 3 weeks (she said she was going to hawaii)..i called her........to find out that she was seeing someone already for A MONTH!

it really broke my heart and i went numb and couldnt focus at all for that day.

now, 5days later....im feeling alot better and accepting that we werent meant to be and that she never loved me.

what the hell....i dunno why i just typed all that....but i dont know if that even pertains to your question....lol sorry

5. kenzo

kenzo New Member

wow...
    thx for that post... i already know this and i also don't want to make mistakes my friend did too... but this sex urge is really killing me. However, i know if i leave my gf, i will sorefully regret it because i love her a lot. Lucky, i had "fuck partner" before this serious relationship or else i will not survive with her.
    I love my gf a lot, she is real smart and she makes me become a better man. Me and my gf share little interest too, but the funny thing is we get along. She is real quiet and shy too. We usually argue for fun.

Reading from your experience, i am sorry for that lost of your 1st gf. I guess all you can do is wait and target a different crowd of girls. Or forget about sex for now and find a girl that you think is a good catch and a great girl with a great career.

6. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Just don't leave her.. But who knows how long you'll be waiting. You must be a great guy if it hasn't mattered to you. Just be thankful you're with someone you love and not jsut someone who's gonna sleep with you.

7. kenzo

kenzo New Member

it does matter to me, but i think before hand.:)