How long does it take...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MagicGAT, Nov 6, 2005.

1. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

I've been going out with a girl for not that long, like 2 weeks, but weve really hit it off. We hold eachother in public all the time, kiss quite often, makeout. But nothing past that.

Im pretty young and inexperienced, so OT, how long does it usually take to get past the "making out stage" and get to the "having sex" stage? I know it probobly takes time and depends on the girl, but how long has it taken for you?

2. invis

invis drag them down

how old are you

3. invis

invis drag them down

and she

4. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

Uhhh... highschool :hs:

5. alex__

alex__ New Member

You HORNY bastard...
    It sounds like you are in the low levels of high school.
    It depends on what the girl is like, and how she feels about all of this. I was with a girl back in HS and she really didnt want me to finger her, or do anything like that - let alone sex. But she was hungy for my penis, i was happy with that situation :big grin:

So just talk to her about it man, when u get older, things like that just happen naturally, but if you are younger, then some people may not feel comfortable going that extra step. Communication is the key.

Have fun

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

7. symptic

symptic I run companies

I was bangin' in the womb.

8. low20

low20 Member

was 3.5 months for me and my gf, we were both 20 at the time and was 1st tim for both of us....i had a gf for a bunch of yrs in HS and we did all but sex...i dont regret it at all, im glad i held out, but different folks different strokes right...2 weeks tho is quick imo, and if ur in HS, depending on what level, id wait it out a little.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Exactly. It really depends on the relationship. There isn't a set amount of time after which she is required to have sex with you.

10. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

It depends. A chick made me wait 18 months, hence why i dumped her and cheated on her more times I care to count. Altough if we werent having sex, Im not even sure it would considered cheating.

Then some girls are good to go the 1st or second date.

It really depends on the girl''s personality , age and feelings she has towards u.

However, since ur in HS. I would give her another month and then move on. There are PLENTY of chicks in HS that will bang u way sooner than 45 days. Unless of course u really like this one and want to stick it out.

11. MagicGAT

MagicGAT New Member

Thanks ALOT for the advice

I guess ill just feel her out and go from there :wavey:

12. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

13. kendan

kendan New Member

well, seeing as how you would only last a few seconds, it's probably better to wait and get some kind of practice. 9 times out of 10 your first time sucks.

14. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

:rofl::bigthumb:

15. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Wow, someone should just slow down heh :)

16. Jagrmaister

Jagrmaister New Member

I've been dating this girl for a month now and still only get the makeout sessions (although, they're getting hotter. :big grin: ) and the bra/shirt off. Any time I try to get farther than that, she stops me. Damn it. She's a blast, though, so I'm sticking around to see what happens.

If the girl is that great, you won't mind waiting. If she's an utter bitch and hasn't put out in the 1st or 2nd time, it's time to move on is how I see it. Depends on the girl and how much you're willing to put up with her before saying enough's enough before you get anywhere.

If you can't wait more than 2 weeks, then there are plenty of girls out there giving it up in 1 or 2 nights. Personally, I can't stand those girls and the first hint I get that they want to get in my pants after just meeting me I'm turned off. Good luck, and stay with it if you like her. Oh, and the 1st time isn't magical, it just sucks.

17. tunafizzle

tunafizzle New Member

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 9 months now and we still haven't done it, but its the best relationship I've ever been in. If the girls really worth it, you'll wait. But if you just need a place to park your penis during the winter then just holler at the whores lunch table and you'll have it in a week.