SRS how long does it take for pot to leave your system?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ViperBabe40, Nov 22, 2007.

1. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Ok...basically, I just lost my job today. Well, I'm hoping to find another one by next week but I might need to take a drug test. I need to know how long it will take for marijuana to get out of my system. Last time I smoked was this past Saturday. Before that, the last time was roughly 1-2 years ago. Should I be worried or not? :hs:

2. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

pot takes 30 days to leave your system, BUT if you drink alot (but not more than 2 gallons) of water and excercise ive had it out in a couple days

3. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

I wouldn't be worried, if you have only smoked once in the past 1-2 years it shouldn't be in your system for more then a couple of days. Just don't smoke again, exercise and drink alot of water. You will be fine.

4. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Thank freaking god. Thanks guys.

5. smartypants

smartypants New Member

30 days for 4 panel urinalysis for daily smokers. You should be fine. Just hydrate.

6. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

Yeah, definitely not a daily smoker here. One time in the past year & a half-two years. I think I should be fine to but just wanted to make sure :)
    I'm guessing there's at-home drug tests you can buy at like Walmart or something?

7. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Save the money. Just drink a little extra water and you'll be fine.

8. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

first of all, ignore almost all of the advice in this thread.

If you are genuinely worried here's what you do.

Drink Cranberry juice in the days before (NOT water, water does nothing, THC is not water soluable), this will have a mild diuretic effect.

Then, on the day of (if you get tested) you're going to want to get a detox drink and follow their directions to a T.

On the day of drink a ton of water (I mean a ton) and take some Vitamin B so that your pee doesn't look too clear to be suspicious.

That is a lot to go through and the drinks are around $50, but like I said, if you're genuinely concerned, this is 99% sure.

9. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Only problem with Vitamin B is it turns your pee bright yellow (we're talking neon here) and that's like a big red frlag to the drug tester.

there really is no foolproof way to beat a drug test. I know because I used to work for the coroner's office and we had the tox lab in the same office. They routinely analyzed pee tests for private companies and could easily spot which pee tests were rigged.

I don't like drug tests at all but they're here to stay. :( Best thing to do is simply not smoke up.

yes, I'm aware I'm asking the impossible here :eek3:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

LOL, why don't you bypass all these posts with lame advice and just go to GNC and get the detox kit? It's like $45 tops and it helped me and many of my friends pass a drug test. Now I have a sweet ass job.

Also, WTF is this is the Asylum :hsugh:

11. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Water dilutes the sample so levels of any marijuana metabolites will appear to be lower.;)

12. triXx

ok first "a ton" of water is a bad thing, you ever get water poisoning? shit sucks

THC is not water souluble, its stored in fat cells, hence, exercisize/work out and drink water it will burn the thc out plus a water flush, craberry juice works wonders as well as iced tea and/or coffee

Ive found for flushes i personaly drink them 2-3 days b4hand Omni 3x Strength 32oz, 40bucks and very worth it

also 1 of my friends in the marines was told by his recruiter to take niacin in large doses and drink about a half gallon of water b4 going to sleep, i guess it works wonders as hes overseas as i type

13. riot

riot Guest

It can take up to 11 weeks.

14. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

LOL! I was gonna post it in the offtopic but knew I would get nothing but...well, you know how they are. So I was looking for the appropriate forum to put it in & for some reason I thought this was the right one. Realized after I posted it that it wasn't...haha.

ELEVEN WEEKS to pass a drug test? For smoking ONE TIME after 2 years? Yeah, I call bs. :ugh:

Last time I took a drug test was about 2 months ago. It wasn't a piss test...it was onna those thing where you stick a hard sponge-type thing in your mouth & chew on it till your saliva moistens it up. Passed with flying colors.

So all I have to do is drink a shit load of water/cranberry juice & run like a mad woman & I'll be fine..? Sweet. That shouldn't be a problem. BUT I'm going out tomorrow night & will prolly be drinking beer....will that effect this process in any way?

15. triXx

drink light beer, unless you think youll be puking it all back up

lol wtf 11 weeks? are you kidding? ive smoked for 9 years, passed every drug test ive ever taken

16. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

fucking people didnt even read my post.

I SAID DRINK WATER THE DAY OF.

17. triXx

ok then, just to let you know, drinking water the day of, dilute your piss too much, they fail you on the spot, hence the b12 if you wanna make it look legit

18. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Synthetic Urine.. sold at most local smoke shops. Sticks to your leg for body temperature, has a tube, release into cup, zip up pants, good to go. $29.99

I know a dozen people who have used it.

19. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

To make things clear here..if I'm tested, it will NOT be a piss test....
    So if I take a drug test, that's the kind of test it will be....a saliva test of some sort.

20. triXx

ohhh saliva test.... never had 2 deal with 1

21. ViperBabe40

ViperBabe40 New Member

:eek4: omg SWEET!

22. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

What sort of smoking timespan are you looking at when you use the detox kit to KYA? Meaning, how long would you have to go without smoking for the detox kit to be fully effective? I got tipped that my work was randomly sent 5 cups for urine tests with no attached instructions and no names, so I've been :noes: and not smoking. At the same time, I really want to smoke up, but for realz, I'm :noes:

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I didn't smoke for 2 weeks prior to me passing my piss test (care of the detox kit). My bf on the other hand has used a detox kit 3 times now and passed. Usually he had smoked within a week of taking the piss test. So yeah, it was well worth the $45.

Edit: Also, Niacin pills, at least 2-3 a day + tons of water flushes that shit out fast. My friend did just that (and he is a heavy heavy smoker), took the pills and drank water for a week straight and passed his test.

24. triXx

i asked my stepmom about it (seeing as i recall her talking about takeing 1), her brother went into the test high took the saliva test, and passed, so i think there probly he most useless test available