FRK how long does a cut vagina take to heal?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostWhore, Sep 17, 2004.

1. PostWhore

PostWhore Guest

At some point, I kinda ripped my smaller gf. Shes been complaining about it since...even if we took a long break (2 weeks). theres this little cut (almost paper cut lookin) about a 1/4" up from the lil spot that seperates the ass from the pussy. Isnt too bad most of the time, but will hurt after sex when all the juices are flowin. Hurts bad to touch. Hurts when area around it are stretched. It just wont seem to go away, and her doc keeps not noticing it when shes there.

2. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

:wtf:

Am I correct in assuming the doc has seen the area? She should have pointed it out then & there.

Cuts usually heal if not aggrivated. The fact that it's not after a couple of weeks means there might be an issue. She should go back to the doc & point out the problem. The Doctor is not going to be embarrassed, or freak out (unless it's something to worry about, then he/she might freak a litte-but wouldn't you feel better with a Doctor around?)

3. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Week or so if its just a regular cut?

A surgical cut like the ones done when giving birth (or caused by) is 6 weeks +, but there is usually stiches involved.

4. They should heal in about 4 weeks max. Tell her to point it out to the doc, better to get it checked before an infection gets to it and makes it worse.

5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Ask for a different doc, if her regular one can't find it. But get it checked out none the less.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Refrain from intercourse until its healed..the more irritation, the longer its going to take. In the meantime, just enjoy eachother with anal, oral or touch.

7. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

And maybe she should look into a liquid bandage?

8. BenzRenntechE74rs

BenzRenntechE74rs New Member

That is very unusual. I would bring it to a physicians attention, the risk of infection is always there is an especially high risk in that area.

9. thunder

thunder you're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you do

takes 4-5 weeks

10. It's not really that unusual.

I 'split open' once during sex, and was paralyzed with pain for a few minutes. It healed after a few weeks without sex, but it has split a couple times since then as well. It hurts like hell and the best thing to do is be understanding for your girl and don't push it.

11. hondaman

hondaman New Member

same happend to my wife, as well. after a few weeks, it healed, but another thing that can help it along, as well as keep it somewhat protected, is some polysporin or something along that line. use the gel type, not the creme type.

12. PsillyJim

PsillyJim death to zionists

The same thing happens to my girl, it was a lot worse when we first started to date and have sex. Now, I just give her at least 20 minutes of foreplay to loosen her up, and use a nice amount of lube even if she is dripping wet. It has made it much better for her, and her cut does not re-open.

13. nemopie

nemopie OT Supporter

ouch i feel bad for her

14. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Mm that's definitely something a gynecologist needs to look at...and wtf kind of doctor WON'T notice it even if pointed out? She might need stitches if it's big enough.