How long do you last? As many answers as possible needed!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Feb 22, 2006.

?

How long do you last on a normal night of sex?

1. 1-5 minutes

17.2%
  2. 6-10 minutes

15.9%
  3. 11-15 minutes

19.2%
  4. 16-25 minutes

20.5%
  5. 25-45 minutes

15.2%
  6. 46+ minutes

11.9%
  1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

So, I have been having some insecurity issues with how long I last on an average night of sex. If you decide to answer this (in the poll options, you dont need to write a reply, so your answer stays completely confidential) Anyway, I don't have a problem telling this forum, that on an average night (not beign drunk, little to average amount of foreplay, and using a condom) I last between 8-10 minutes. And this is not pumping as fast as I can and as hard as I can, this is just regular, normal paced sex. I feel like I should be able to last longer, but I've also heard from other people that at my age, 10 minutes is not bad. I've heard that the older you get, the laster you long, significantly. Anyway, this poll is completely confidential, please vote on the timing that best suits your "lasting time" so I can see if I am absolutely terrible :(

2. Advan

Advan New Member

well im 18 and I can pretty much have sex for as long as my girlfriend can handle. It more of a matter of how sensitive she is after the first few orgasms and how long she can be comfortable as opposed to me. on valentines day me and my gf had sex twice the first time was for about an hour and a half then we went to dinner

edit: if you think duration is really an issue try jacking off earlier in the day that may help also an hour and ahalf is a long time for me to hold out normally sex for us lasts anywhere from 45 minute s to an hour or so

3. Felix

Felix Its good to be me.

I don't think it's anything you need to be worried about. If it's taking you 8 to 10 mins, it doesn't sound like you have a premature ejaculation problem, just that you don't last long. I would take the above advice to try jacking off before hand, or just try not to think about it as much. In the end all it ends up being is playing mind games with yourself.

4. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

I'm 34 and I just want to tell you one thing.. slow and steady wins the race.
    monday we went for around 2 hours

a few weeks ago we went for about 5 hours....

I reserve the quickies (10-15 minutes) when we are going to do it in a public places....

It all depends on our mood and how horny we are....

The one thing I told her, is not to fake it... if it's good then say so.. if not, lets not waste anyones time with fake orgasms.... so far, no complaints and she stays wet the whole time....

you'll go longer the older you get...

i dont think anyone lasts more than 15 minutes when they start having sex.

5. One Ton Soup

One Ton Soup New Member

when i weighed less(around 155-165lbs) I could go for about 20-30 mins the first time, then the sky was limit a 2nd or 3rd time.

Now, I'm 206 and extremely out of shape. I'd say, the first time is just around 5 minutes, 2nd time a good 15 minutes :ugh: but anytime after that is 30mins-to an hour. :coolugh:

Blowing a load via masturbation doesn't help and it's bullshit, at least with me. If you haven't had sex period in a long time, then yes, blow a load...hell blow two. You'll blow as soon as you enter her which any woman would say is :nono:

Alcohol helps me for some reason. If me and my gf are both drunk, sex is at least 30 mins. :wiggle:

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Who really cares how long others last? Does that really have any bearing upon YOUR relationship(s)?
    As long as you're happy and you're pleasing your SO, who cares about the next person.

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya but what if it isnt your SO, but your roomate and you could get play from 5 other ladies knowing that she spreads the good word...

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

you guys need to get over the time concept. longer is not always better. if you arent doing it right, its just going to be 30 min of her wishing youd hurry up.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:mamoru: You do have a better way with words than I do sometimes.:bowdown:

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

it is sometimes better, and if you can't manage to last more than five minutes any time you have sex, it will probably be a bit unsatisfying for your woman.

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

There is more to pleasing your woman than the actual sex part ;)

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

wrong. I have had women that NEVER want more than 5 minutes because after that they are just to sensitive from mutiple orgasms. It all depends on the women, and the women that post in this thread to share some inisight for the guys only get argued with...amazing:rofl:

13. rocknrolla

rocknrolla New Member

the more you think about it while your doing it the sooner you are gonna finish. Put it out of your mind and you will last much longer

14. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

i wish i didn't have to focus on making it happen.

15. parfaite3

parfaite3 New Member

10 minutes isn't bad, but maybe think about why it's that length. You didn't mention how old you are, so when you say "at your age," i'm not sure what that means. Im 21, and my boyfriend and I can last together for 2 or 3 hours, but other times its only 5 minutes. I think normally when it's short we either haven't done it in a while, or we have a time constraint so we consciously get there faster. But there are some times when it's only 5 or 10 minutes just randomly. My boyfriend says that sometimes if he thinks about finishing, he finishes faster. And when he thinks about how long he's supposed to last, he finishes faster. So don't think about that! Think about how beautiful your girlfriend looks, and how much you love what youre currently doing to her/with her, or what she's doing to you. Focus on the moment and it should last longer.

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Exactly, thinking about it at all is just going to make it worse. Just go with the flow and not worry. Consentrate on making the experience and getting the girl off. I don't think any girl is going to complain about only lasting 3 minutes, if you get her off multiple times during that 3 minutes. Its possible, think more about that, then time.

17. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I'm 21. I also notice, that different positions make the lasting time a huge difference. Missionary...I last anywehere from 8 minutes to 15 minutes, but when my girlfriend wants to switch it up and do it doggystyle, I'm done in like 3 minutes. Does anyone know any sexual positions that feel better for her, but not quite so much for him?

18. johnny

johnny shit, baby

I'm sorry dude, but I cannot vote. It always varies for me. Sometimes I'll come fast as shit, other times I can last a while.

19. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

there's no set time :o

I last as long as I need to, I suppose

20. NotDave

NotDave New Member

10 mins is fine. my girl starts to dry up after that anyways :hsugh:

as long as i finish and shes happy with the time, im happy :o

21. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You know, honestly it goes the same both ways. If i'm on top I can't last very long at all, but if my husband is on top I'm fine.

22. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

depends on the situation.

sometimes it's a quick fuck, around 15 minutes...sometimes we switch things up all the time and stop and go back to foreplay and can last up to 2 hours.

i've gotten pretty good at controlling it.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

not including foreplay, my longest so far was last night, a little over 30 minutes. on average I can last more than 15 minutes, but have thus far gone for less than half an hour, at least the way I've been doing it with my new gf. on the other hand, sometimes we will intentionally make it a quicky, just about 5 minutes or so. i've never really tried to see how long i could last, usually after a certain point i will just want to come and then i go ahead and come.

24. Tundra_Jim

Tundra_Jim New Member

It always depends with me and my girlfriend. how we feel, how tired we are, etc... on a good night/day when we both have energy, we can go for 2 or 3 hours not including foreplay, and could go longer if we were in better shape. on tired nights we usually go for 30-45 not including foreplay... foreplay usually lasts around 30 minutes between the two of us.

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Depends, if i'm having sex regularly I can last for several hours, usually I last for as long as I want, most of the time its in the range of 30m-1hr s, just going by what I like...