How long do u last .....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by killerZees, Jan 17, 2006.

1. killerZees

killerZees OT Supporter

Not counting foreplay, and how often in 1 night?

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

up to 45min+ if im really into it (including breaks lol)
    on average: 20-40min

20/male

3. C.K.

C.K. New Member

depends when the last time was... sober usually 20. But it isnt a problem getting it back up right after the first nut

4. Bracetor

Bracetor New Member

First time after awile, 15-20 minutes. 5 minutes after that I can go litterally all night. Which is kind of a pain because I'd like to cum again but it's like I lose feeling :ugh: Most number of times was 8 in 12 hours

5. chess

chess New Member

Depends for me... with foreplay and what not... It seems if I am drunk i have a hard time busting a nut... If I am sober, id say average of 25-35 minutes...

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Either alot of people are full of shit, or those national sex polls are polling the wrong group of people.

eh, on average around 10 minutes. Enought time to get her off multiple times, and me atleast once. More than that is pointless for us. I lucked out though, my wife can O if I touch her, and she squirts so its not like she can fake it.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I'm 30 and I can go all night (with a condom - at least an hour without)

Kegels FTW

Couldn't go very long when I was younger but I could stay hard after I came and just keep right on going. Now its usually one and done for me but sometimes I will go twice.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

how long have you been doing kegels for?

i still can not figure it out.. are you supposed to train your pc muscle to the point where you are about to nut, you then squeeze and hold until you want to come? (up to an hour or so?) or does just doing the exercise in itself just makes.. you last longer? i have been doing kegels for about a month now, 20 quick squeezes 2/3 times per day and as of now, I can not last past 10 minutes thus far. its starting to bug me

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I did kegels for a few months then I had to stop because of a pinched nerve and now I'm doing them again. I started with 3 sets of 10 reps of 3 second hard squeezes and took it from there. You will need to increase the workload as the muscle gets stronger. Before I got hurt I could do 200 quick squeezes in a row without much problem and lots of reps of 10 second holds.

Go ahead and start going 10 reps where you squeeze the muscle as hard as possible and hold for 5 seconds and see how that works for you.

When it gets strong enough you can contract the muscle when you feel you are going to come and hold off the orgasm, but just training the muscle will make you last longer and general, and I personally have experience better quality erections as well (larger and firmer).

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I can go 10 minutes if I'm lucky. I feel really, bad as my GF is dying to pleasure me, yet I feel bad when all she does is 5 easy minutes of work and bam. After my 1st or second shot thought, I could go for as long as I pleased. Whatever Im trying to increase, but it's not really working...

With the Kegan thing doesnt that defeat the purpose of sex? It's like ok I'm going to control my orgasim. Why the fuck would you want to do that? Dont you just want to sit back and enjoy sex and relax, while your going ok Im goign to hold this till I want to. Doesnt that defeat the purpose of being aroused and teased. You can just go when you please. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

11. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Depending on what we're doing, I have problems coming. If she's all nice and stuff, it could take... more than half an hour or even an hour of intercourse, even after prolonged foreplay. If she talks nasty shit to me, bites and scratches me, and generally pushes my freaky buttons... then I might have to try real hard to make it past 10 minutes. Unfortunately I rarely find myself with a partner that presses those buttons, so I saw away and have to concentrate to cum and sometimes its pretty annoying.

I did Kagels when I was a teenage virgin just to be sure I'd be a good studman when I finally got laid. Dunno if thats what did it.

Can I get a finger in my ass, please?

Oh, and in a condom... I don't know why, but I can cum, and then cum again, and then even again... and just keep fucking. Only problem is the condom can fall off if you cum in it and keep going... it wants to slip. I lost a couple that way. Fishing them out was hard. Sometimes I can do this without a condom too, but not normally.

12. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i got it bad, when i wear the rubber (trojan ultra thin), my wang seems to slowly go down

13. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Tehee! Not long actually, but I am a chick so I can pretty much keep going and roll with it, and have more. WOO HOOOOOO!
    It's good to be female.

The man I've been with (for the past 12 years) was really good at holding out for a few big Os before he had his own. Sweet. :)

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

You can still do everything you mention and not hold back your orgasm if you don't want to. The only difference is you will last longer. Also don't forget the part about better quality erections.

15. armond

armond New Member

Hmmm, it all depends.

My mindset determines that a lot. When we are going for a quickie, I can let it go pretty quick, less than 5 mins. When we are going for the long haul, I can go for near 30 mins, but that is because I slow it down and I start it back up again. I am sure it can go longer doing that, but then it might be kind of an inconvenience for her.

Now after the first time, I can go on for what seems like forever.

It all comes down to my mood and the current situation.

16. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

I can go from 5 minutes to 3 hours depending on circumstances and mood.

Sometimes I just wanna nut and get on with my day.. othertimes I take my time, get her everything she wants and can handle and then blow my wad.

Monday I went for about 3 hours (taking short breaks occasionally, never getting too limp) but this morning I just wanted to butter her muffin and I went 5 minutes...

The 3 hour ordeal monday, although very nice, fun and exciting.... made me so damn sore/ache....

damn I'm getting old.

17. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

The last 2 chicks I've been with recently were virgins so I admit to only lasting a few min. Especially this chick I'm with now because it had been months since I had had sex.

After having sex about 4 times I started lasting longer and now(about the 8th time) I can last about 30 min. But around that time I'm ramming the hell out of her because I want to cum. Last night I wanted to go again after blowing, she did too. I won't do it though, because she's not on bc.

This is without a condom... 20/male

18. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

not counting foreplay between an hour and hour 15. and usually 3 times or so a night :dunno:

19. JoeDirte

JoeDirte OT Supporter

dudes.... i can only get like two or three pumps in, and then im done wtf?!

20. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

First few months it would be like 2-3 hours. Now a few years on 10mins does us fine :big grin:

21. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

Atleast ur honest. Most magazines heavily contradict what the men in this forum are saying.

22. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

One thing is that unless you actually time yourself from the time of entry... it seems like a LOT longer than it really was. An hour of foreplay and 10 minutes of poking seems like half an hour of each.

Ah the male ego ;)

23. Raindrop

Raindrop New Member

Teen-age boyfriend could go an hour. Other boyfriends & hubby were/are in the more typical 5-15 minute range for the first run.

24. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

1st time = 5-25 minutes

Then takes about 12 before I can be ready again.

2nd time = 10-60 minutes

25. lemurballs

lemurballs Don't Look Back In Anger

10-20-30min on the first. sometimes i can get back up for a second go, sometimes not. but if i can, like most guys i can go on endlessly and its awesome.

my gf came back from xmas vacation once and we did it like 13 times in 2 days, that is our max