TAT How long do sketches normally take

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cypher526, Sep 17, 2006.

1. cypher526

cypher526 New Member

I went to 2 diffrent tattoo shops and asked them for a sketch. There was no charge. I turned them both in monday. One told me thursday, i walked into there and she said she hasnt done it yet, and she took down my number. The other i walked in on thursday and he said 1 more day. Is it normal for them to take a week to do a sketch because when ever i walk in there they are semi busy but not very busy.

2. joy division

joy division New Member

Yeah, they probably don't really care about you and you are annoying them.

I've never seen someone just ask for a free "sketch"..normally you set up a consultation, put some money down after you tell your ideas and get an appointment for your first session- after the money is down you go in and see every now and then if they have something, don't pressure them. If someone asked me to sketch something out, it wouldn't be top on my list unless it was someone I knew or it was something large.

To them you are just a possible client, most likely not, who probably wants a fairly small tattoo which won't make or break their bank...and they don't really give a shit, they'll do it when they want to.

Be patient.