How long do I wait?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CHOWBOX, Jun 27, 2008.

1. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

I tried to search this but came up a bit empty. I’m sure this has been covered a zillion times

Ok, so I am really new to the whole dating game. Having been out of the game for 15 years makes things a bit rusty

I asked this gal out and I took her out on my Vrod through the river bluffs and stopped a couple cool bars for our first date. The night ended with a long kiss and her saying she wants to see me again, and to call her.:wiggle:

I talked to my buddy this morning and he said not to call her for a couple of days. I feel like I’m doing something wrong not calling her to thank her or schedule a second date.

I’d love some feedback both male and female here. I’m not the hard guy but I don’t want to seem desperate either, which I’m really not. Just don’t want her to think I’m an ass. But have a very high interest in this one.

When the hell do I contact her?

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

What's a Vrod?

Your friend said don't call her right away because you don't want to seem desperate or needy. Those two things will turn a woman off faster than anything else.

See, if she had a good time with you, she's probably thinking about you and missing you, and by waiting a bit before you call her, you're actually increasing her attraction for you (because she's spending that time missing you and thinking about you). This is called "giving her the gift of missing you."

How many days has it been? Don't wait too long!

3. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

Harley Vrod. It was last night.

[​IMG]

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, I hate how guys seem to think they have to wait days to call back. As long as you aren't texting her throughout the next few days or calling her constantly (smothering her) I don't see why you can't call her 2 days after the date. She liked you. She told you to call. I dont see the point in waiting 5 days. I'd lose interest if a guy didn't call for 3+ days :dunno:

5. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

^^ i agree. if you wait too long, she could have moved on cause she thought you werent interested

when did you take her out? and when are you free to take her out again? call her a day or 2 after the date and set a new one. if you dont call constantly then it wont seem clingy. you are calling with a purpose, so thats totally fine

6. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

It was last night.

She's a bartender at my local hangout. That we go to about twice a week. I guess the boys & I will be going someplace else. I think it would be creepy if i showed up there before calling.

7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

why not just call her then?

edit: didnt read the last night part

go somewhere else tonight, and then call her tomorrow afternoon setting up your next date

8. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

:dunno: that's why i'm asking. she was the one that asked me to stay after close last tuesday and gave me her #. We've been flirting hard core for a couple of weeks at her work. She even introduced me to her co worker as her future ex husband :rofl:

9. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Exactly

10. fray

fray New Member

? bike + bars = ftl

11. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

I will only have one beer per night while riding. I know my limit. I have lost too many friends to drinking and riding. I lost my leg while stone cold sober doing 20 mph do to someone else's foolish move.

thanks though

12. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

just called her. she laughed her ass of when i told i wasn't going to give it the bs 2 day wait to call. she was glad i didn't wait, and we made plans for this weekend:wiggle:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:bigthumb:

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well done.

15. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

Aquakitties reply made think about the fact that i'm 33 and i'm not playing games. she's heard every line in the book, and gets asked for her # about 5 times a night. i gave her mine one night and my wing woman talked to her. sure as shit she called me and we're off to a good start

thanks vag crew :bigthumb:

16. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

It seems like beer was wrong. :eek4:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: I told him to not wait days to call. Just said not to text or call obsessively.

18. forgotmyname

You said at least wait two days. :eek3:

19. iwishyouwerebeer

I don't see why you are this obsessed, but just to re-quote myself:
    Does not mean "you have to at least wait 2 days!!" just tried to point out he didn't have to wait 3-7 days after the date to call her like a lot of guys seem to preach.

I love Swingers, but that whole speech about waiting 5 days has ruined men :mamoru:

20. iwishyouwerebeer

CHOW, I have to ask. Does the leg impair your sex at all?

21. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

funny you say this cause my friend that told me to wait to call is my clone and best friend in the world, best man in my wedding and i in his etc etc. he dated hard core for all the years i was with my wife. he was quite the ladies man. I never seen Swingers and about three weeks ago he mentioned that movie He was shocked i never did see it. so he made me promise to see it but have been too busy to. guess i'll go grab it from his house

22. forgotmyname

The point you are trying to make is not to sound desperate. :dunno:
    Its ok, I am just shitting with you.

23. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

there are some instances when it does. but not in bed. the times when it becomes a pain is sex in the shower cause my everyday leg shouldn't get wet. We used to have a thing for late night outside in the rain fun.:naughty: same thing applies. some freaky stuff could be hard though

but for the most part, no

this new gal didn't know till lat night that i was rock'n a fakey till she noticed how i have to shift the bike. she was very interested and i was good convo about being able to park at the front door at Target:rofl:

24. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

how do you shift the bike? relocated shifter or some kind of hand shift? i need to put a motor in mine :(

25. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

right now i catch it with my heal and pull back. there is a company that finally made a heal/ toe for this application which is far cheaper than the $800 i was quoted for an electric thumb shifter. i will need one if i get another sport bike though as i ride really hard and it's far easier.