FRK How frustrating was your search

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by submissive1, Dec 17, 2004.

1. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

for the right dom or vice versa? Don't get me wrong I know that I'm not an ideal choice for a bottom but goodness doesn't anyone realize I'm looking for the mind seduction not to be fucked hard. So give me your encouraging stories cause at this point I'm at wits end.

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

why aren't you an ideal choice for bottom?

3. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

No prior experience.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i see. i don't have any prior experience either, but i tried it this past weekend and all i had to do was follow orders.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Luckily, Tigre and I met in middle school and kinda grew up as friends.... ended up both being freaky.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you're a lucky woman...

The SO and I met in Middle School as well... I never would've thought that when we started dating, he would turn into such a freak...

and he claims its all my fault :dunno: :rolleyes: i think he was always a freak at heart

7. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Just following orders would be a major let down to me.

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

but thats part of being a sub... :dunno:

9. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Nah...its so much more or at least I have made it out to be.

Its the teasing to the point of torment. Its being pushed further than you thought you could handle. Its the mind seduction. Its the overpowerment in just his/her voice. Its.....I better have a cigarette.:rofl:

10. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Tigre? Is that pronouced as tigger? Was he in Whinnie-the-Poo?

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Youre exactly right. For me, Its the immediate physical and mental response at seemingly nothing to anyone else. The desire to do whatever it takes to have that moment repeated and to spend the rest of your life doing whatever you can to make him/her happy and proud of you. Its more than just being tied up, gagged, bossed around, humiliated or any of the other stuff you hear about most when the word "submissive" is brought out. Its a relationship built out of absolute trust that no matter how hard you play or what he asks of you, he will always bring you safely back again. :)

Why do you find yourself unsuiatable as a submissive? The "no prior experience" thing you may find to be actually in your favor. But be careful with it..the desire to "hand train" a submissive is strong among a lot of dominants and some would take advantage of your naiveity.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  12. Cherryfire

Is that SERIOUSLY your question? Do you honestly think a human being was a character in Winnie the Pooh? Why ask something you already know the answer to? Its not funny and it doesnt make you look any more appealing. :)

13. xela

xela So say we all!

OMG. Please :gtfo:

14. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

I think its a seed the fakes I have talked to have planted in my head. You can only hear so many times that its your fault and not theirs that they don't meet your standards before you start to wonder. When I analyzed my desires and realized that I longed to submit I did lots of research and reading before even thinking about starting to search. But I tend to wonder if I don't come off as a no it all brat. I'm rambling now so none of this may make any sense. :)

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I agree :gtfo:

is pix gonna yell at me again? :noes:

16. Cherryfire

Looking online, youll find a bunch of "Im the real true Dom! Kneel, bitch!" types unfortunately before you find someone that is serious, knowlegable and not just into the "well, if you wont let me pee on you, then youre not a real submissive..". Thats not to say that you cant find them..but as a rule I'd avoid any kind of chatrooms. Unfortunately, BDSM is becoming such a popular, "cool" thing to try that youre going to run into a lot of so called "Masters" that read a book once (if youre lucky) or saw "Secretary" and are suddenly experts on what you want and need.

*sigh* Its rough trying to find someone you could honestly feel comfortable submitting to and giving yourself to. I wont lie. But I feel like you have a good head on your shoulders and know what youre looking for. Keep that..and dont compromise. Youll end up happier than you could ever imagine.

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

unfortunately, cherry is right. there are far too many out there like me (yes me) that want to try it, but don't know the first thing about it. so you really need to be careful where you're searching.

maybe you could seach on those dating service things. the ones that allow for only fuckbuddy type relationships. you may be able to find someone that way, just make sure that you talk to them plenty first and get enough interaction before you meet with them. and even then, take things very slowly before you decide to trust them. there are too many freaks out there (and not the good kind.)

but as cherry said, you seem to be smart, so i don't doubt that you'll do fine. i understand that it must be very frustrating and i wish you the best of luck finding the dom of your dreams :hs:

18. _syn

_syn New Member

Can you tell me which book? :hsd:

19. Cherryfire

:fawk: You're not fooling anyone.

20. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

spanish for tiger ;)

there was a live action winnie the pooh?

21. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

lol

22. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

yeah, pooh used piglet as a buttplug on eor...finally got him to smile.

23. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Feeling much better now. Lots of thanks!

:x: