How fast is apples shipping v. iPod shuffle

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by manchild, Feb 13, 2006.

1. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

I'm going to buy a refurbished iPod shuffle, 512MB for 56 bucks after tax and shipping. It says will ship within 24 hours, anyone know how long it will take to get here?
    I live in michigan. I really need it to be in my hands by friday at like 12 at the latest. I'm going up north which is basically the main reason why I'm buying it (snowboarding).

So anyone know? I'll call them tommorrw i guess, but I'd liek to get the order out tonite if possible. I've got an address up north, but its a PO box and idk if they'll ship it to a PO box.

cliffs: How long to get a shuffle to Michigan?

2. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

Depends on where it is coming from...

My iPod Nano took about two days to get here from China... Fedex sent it to Alaska then to Memphis then to Toronto and then to Vancouver...

3. gui3

gui3 all the dude ever wanted was his rug back

i've gotten headphones from them //next day//

and

they tell me my macbook will ship the 15th and i'll get it the 23rd.

so i dunno.

4. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

Whatever, I think I'm just going to spend the extra 20 bucks and go to radioshack tommorrw and get one. I'd rather have it right now anyways

5. Bolicious

Bolicious Handleobraese

They have different locations with different stock. If it says it will ship in 24, it will ship in 24. You choose the shipping method so if you want it by Friday, just choose 3 day shipping and you will be guaranteed to get it by Friday. But the worst thing is to ask OT. Like any of us would know. I mean, really. The smart thing is to call them on the phone, ask the rep that actually handles this stuff for a profession and let them give you an accurate answer, weigh out your options for you and even process the order.

6. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

When i started the payment transaction, it skipped shipping and went straight from sign in to payment. Wouldn't let me pick faster shipping.

7. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

and if you look at my post time, Apple was closed when I made the post. I'm going to radio shack and just spending the extra 20 bucks to get one here. I think i've got a radioshack gift card anyways.