TAT How far could you stretch?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by childofbean, Dec 21, 2007.

1. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

How far could you stretch your ears before they wouldn't go back to normal? I used to be at a 10g and one day decided to take them out. Over time, my ears went back to normal again and I can no longer fit anything 10g in them. Now I'm wanting to stretch them again, but nothing so big as to where my ears wouldn't be able to "unstretch" themselves.
    So I'm curious about how big I could get before the stretching would be permanent. :wiggle:

2. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Its different with everyone. I think most people its around 2 or 0, I'm not positive though.

3. robbo185

robbo185 New Member

Most people say the point of no return is a 0 or 00. However it all depends on the person and the way you stretched it. If stretched properly im sure it would heal much better. Personally I had mine at a 4g and went back to 8. I am now back at a 6 and if i were to take out the jewlery, they would close probobly within a few days

4. charel

charel : explorer

should you start stretching you need to appreciate the fact that it may never go back, no matter how small it is.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

I have several 18g piercings in my ears that i don't regularly wear jewelry in anymore (been a few months since the last time i put anything in them and before that almost a year). They don't close, but that's how my body works, It take s me forever to heal things up to close...

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I never recommend anyone stretch if they have concerns about reducing size later. You cant predict how much collagen storage each person has in their individual bodies.

7. assgoblin

assgoblin Active Member

A friend of mine shrunk down from 8mm. I took mine out for an hour and they were already smaller than my size. Everyone is different. Only stretch if you can deal with the possibility of permanent holes in your ears.

8. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

i have been all the way to 0's and 2's and healed back to where I couldnt even a normal earing in (like a gf's earing). I also "sized" down though, so they would grow back gradually.

9. befriending

befriending New Member

ive been at a 00 and had to take mine out for a job. the holes shrunk back to normal looking, but a regular earring feel through.

im at a 2 now working my way back up.

10. GiVeN

GiVeN New Member

i have 00...and they will close as long as i leave them out...

This is a pic of me and my current gauges...Double zero..and they will close

[​IMG]

11. portajesus

portajesus New Member

I'm actually looking to get my ears pierced/gauged soon.. is there a safe way to do it quickly, or is it kinda just a shove-in-a-bigger piece of jewelry deal? :hsugh:

12. Dr. Decoy

Dr. Decoy that's what's up my dude

how are you so sure? :ugh:

13. charel

charel : explorer

there is the option of scalpelling or dermal punching, however these are more intrusive as far as the procedure goes and will leave you with permanent holes.

you can however get your piercer to pierce you with a larger sized needle and use larger jewelery which isn't just job done, as it will usually only be around 3/4.

for everyone else in this thread. i just repeat what i posted up tharr ^^^

stretch your ears, and they may never go back. accept it as permanent, no matter what you're told.

14. portajesus

portajesus New Member

I'm going to have a scar on one ear regardless of what I do, cause I have to get a cyst removed :wtc: ..I figured once it healed, getting it pierced/gauged to a 2 (probably no more) would distract from a weird scar, and look cool :wiggle:.

15. savagebee

savagebee New Member

I had mine up to 3/4"

two years later, they never really went back to normal, I rarely wear any jewelry in them (like 4 times a year maybe) and Im stuck @ 4ga, they never went back to normal, but meh, I knew it was possible, and dont really mind

16. iridewheelies

iridewheelies down to ride?

i have 0 and i know they close up when i left them out for 2 weeks.

17. pseudonymous

pseudonymous New Member

I had 00g ears and took them out within a month they were back down to a 4g. I'd had my ears at 00 for atleast 3 years, so it is possible to bring a larger gauge back down. I doubt they'll ever be a standard earring size again but they'd probably get pretty close.