How does height relate to your attraction to the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Example:

- Most men won't date women taller than them because it makes them feel inadequate.

- Most women won't date men shorter than them because it... embarasses them?

- Some men like women a little shorter than their height so they don't feel silly while dancing with them and don't have to bend down to kiss them, as opposed to petite women.

- Some men like women who are much shorter than them because they like the doll-like aspect of a woman's body in bed and want her to be much smaller than them.

- Some women like men who are two to three times their size (in weight and height) because they like the sense of protection in public as well as the submissive/ dominant role in bed that a large, strong, rough man can give them.

What are your thoughts on height and attraction? I like all shapes and sizes for their various reasons. I would never date someone my exact height or taller than me, although if a 6'4" woman exists in my dating scene, god help her anyway.

2. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

What do you like about shorties? The feeling of being a big hunk-a-man over them? Just their cute, petite-ness? Do you think the sex is funner with a smaller woman?

3. Lad

Lad Guest

Doesnt matter to me, so long as she isnt behemoth. But my Wifey is 5'5" and that is perfect.

4. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Yep, dolls and protection. You like to carry your women and guard them from the big bad wolves.

I like little women just the same, but I also like taller, more athletic women too. I want someone who can fight back from my roughness and sometimes win. Someone told me there's the dom-sub role during sex and then there's my occasional preference, which is something out of a rape (rough sex) fantasy, where both people are fighting for control.

5. weakone

weakone New Member

I only date guys who are taller. My boyfriend is somewhere around 5'11 and I'm about 5'5. Not an extreme difference in height, but still enough so that I stand on my toes to put my arms around his neck and squeeze him good. :)

6. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

that is why i love to date taller guys....i like to feel protected. im 5'0" and the shortest guy i have been with is 5'11", the tallest was around 6'2"

7. adelacruz

adelacruz New Member

I like girls that are 5'4"-5'8", i think its because of how they feel in your arms, i just like it.

8. Haggard

Haggard VW crew

I like shorter girls, my gf is 5'3 and im 5'9, and i think its wicked :)

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

10. Fabian

Fabian Active Member

Im short. I LOOOOOOOOOVE tall women.

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Used to only date 6' or taller men. I liked the thought of them being bigger and stronger/protection aspect, blah blah.

But my SO right now is only 5'8'' and we fit together better than anything, and he is still big and strong. And looking back, the 6' and taller men I was with... it was really awkward (I am only 5'1.5'')

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i'm short... 5'2", and i like taller guys. 6'0"+ = :drool: :bowdown:

height isn't that important to me, tho. i'm more concerned with personality and intelligence.

i've never dated anyone shorter than me simply because i don't think many exist... ;)

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

It really is to me too. It's strange to dance with them or walk with them and hold their hand. Not to say that it isn't a blast in the bedroom with a little woman.

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: haha! I hear that some guys like little women just cuz it makes em feel like they are friekin huge. Some would have to go back and say "hmm... what would Freud say to that?"

haha!

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

But seriously, though, it truly IS very awkward. Even the basic kiss is an acrobatic feat of bending and balancing and trying to make it look natural. :rofl:

Also, I only dated the taller guys cuz I thought that they would be naturally bigger.... WRONG! My SO right now has the biggest cock, and he's the shortest one I have ever been with!

16. Lad

Lad Guest

:jb:

17. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

i'm 5'4, barely. i like tall guys (5'11-6'1). but my boyfriend is around 5'8. i wouldn't like to date a guy shorter than me. he should be at least 5'7 but no taller than 6'2. of course there are exceptions based on personality and how well we click. i like the feeling protected aspect of being with a guy taller than me.

18. Original

Original OT Supporter

I'm 5'5" Male.. I love society, tall guys prevail :rolleyes:

I like girls my height, which aren't hard to find. The problem is, not many girls like guys the same height as them. I found one! :x:

But yeah, many many girls I've talked to all prefer a guy who is taller, and it won't work if the guy's height isn't what they want. I don't care if the girl is my height or anything shorter, but it seems girls have an "at least 2 inches taller" limit.

Mmm, aren't we all a picky bunch!

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Yeah, my cock is slightly above average size, but since I'm 6'4", it looks small. :(

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I'm 5'8 and am hardly ever attracted to girls a lot shorter, but I'm never tall enough anyway. Girls who are 5' still want a guy who's 6'.

21. deznutz

deznutz New Member

i like small women

22. Original

Original OT Supporter

:werd:

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I thought you were a girl. You posted a pic of a girl, saying it was you in freakyshiat. It was in the post your female parts thread, but it's closed now, so I can't show a copy of it

24. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i'm 5'8 and never would date anyone that was under 6'. well, this guy that was 5'5 insisted and tried to get me to date him for 3 months before i caved in. it ended up being one of the most wonderful relationships of my life. he changed a lot over the three years that we were together and i've moved on since but after that i wasn't so picky about the height of the guys that i date.

my current boyfriend is right at 6' and it feels good to stand on my toes to hug or kiss him, but i really don't look for that in a guy anymore.

25. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

I prefer guys who are taller than me (I'm around 5'5"), simply because of the whole feeling protected thing :) I love it