How do You ......?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Jul 10, 2006.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

This may seem like a silly immature question but how does everyone with a S.O. cope with other people staring at your S.O., ie... I dont know why I let it bother me but whenever another guy stares at my S.O. it bothers me to the point that I let it affect my mood (I get upset....) and then this trickles down to my S.O. because she senses it and it affects hers as well. I try not to let it bother me but I just cant help it. How does everyone else deal with it? any advice would help...thanks.

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I dont see why it would ever bother you unless you think they have a chance with your woman. Take it as a compliment that people are checking out a woman that is all about you. Really, the only way this could be bothing you is if you are insecure in your relationship :dunno: Especially if it is affecting your mood so drastically.

You need to find out why you are insecure about your relationship, and then go from there. There isnt a magic pill or button that can make it go away.

I am very egotistical....it makes me feel good when I notice someone else wanting what I have and they can never touch.

3. niquesuave06

niquesuave06 New Member

I do the same thing, it really bugs me when someone stares at my gf. Yesterday we were at the park and this mexican dude was blatantly staring at her, so I put myself between the two of them so he couldn't stare at her ass anymore :nono:

And one time at this mexican restaurant the busser looked down her shirt. I yelled at him :mamoru: Ok, so probably not funny.

Wtf, do mexican guys have a thing for my girl? She's about as far from latino as you can get.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

This is how I feel about it. It makes me feel good if I see another woman checking out my husband. I know they don't have a chance in hell with him so why would it bother me?

5. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

Yeah, jealousy is the worst color on anyone my friend. I check out hot chicks when they are with there guy, not meaning any harm other than some eye candy. Just know she is your woman and she is with you, that's the bottom line. LIke the others said, if anything be happy they are checking her out, it means you have a hottie.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

1. She is with you, not them.

2. Get over it.

3. When you react to it without her asking, then you are displaying massive lack of confidence. This comes across to her that you may not be worthy of being with her. No matter what she says, if you freak out because of that, you're telling her "I'm a loser and I am afraid of you dumping me because I am not worthy." Take it as a compliment, even when she brings it up. I typically say something like "Who wouldn't check you out? You're looking great." and leave it at that.

4. Remember that she dresses up to look good for you AND so other people see that she looks good to represent how much you mean to her. It's a visual way of her telling the world you're a great man.

5. If you confront other guys then you are showing you also lack self control, an immature trait at best. Those two actions together *may* have her re-thinking being with you.

Overall? It's a good thing, but it's a bad thing if you react negatively to it.

7. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

Me and my SO are going on a trip this weekend and I bought her a short mini skirt and some fishnet stockings and she has a white button up shirt to go with it and some high heels....

I don't care if people look.. it's me giving it to her every night...

it's kinda a turn on to know that people are looking and it's only me she's with.

8. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

Quoted for truth. :bowdown:

9. low20

low20 Member

doesnt bother me...just reminds me that my girl is really good looking and then i just think about how shes with me, not them....unless they start whisling and shouting nd disrespecting her and I, then I could care less.

10. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

:rofl:

Are you ONLY attracted to whatever ethnicity your girlfriend is?

Age? I'm guessing under 10.

11. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Everyone who has a problem with a guy or girl checking out their SO needs to realize that they get checked out EVERY DAY (especially females) by probably hundreds of people. Seriously DIE NOW if it bothers you. I wish I had so few things to worry about in life that I could take up time thinking about idiotic shit like that.

12. dianev626

dianev626 New Member

:rofl: :rofl: Uhhh...I think guys, whether latino or not, can be attracted to girls outside of their own race. I take it you aren't though. Too bad. You don't know what you are missing but it's probably safer that way. :fawk:

13. niquesuave06

niquesuave06 New Member

:fawk: It didn't come off the way it was meant. I was trying to say that it seems like its mexican guys checking her out 90% of the time. That's not even necessarily true though, its just 90% of the guys who make it obvious and stare are mexican.

14. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

I love it when guys hit on my wife.
    "That's right!! She is coming home with me."

I know she looks good.
    But it makes me feel good when a guy other than me knows it too.

Now I am cautious because guys can also get pushy sometimes, so I will keep an eye on him. If the guy starts getting pushy, then I will step in and let him know that he is out of line. But I don't get upset with a guy for just hitting on her. I mean, I can't blame him for it.

15. brobinson

brobinson New Member

My biggest problem with all of it is 1)The guy doesn't take no for an answer, and 2) When it's blatantly obvious and I'm standing right there.

16. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I don't think it's entirely wrong to be bothered by it. After all, it is rather disrespectful to just sit and stare at a woman's jubbly bits, and I hope most guys here do not act that way in public. To be offended by some asshat showing disrespect to your woman and possibly making her uncomfortable by staring at her is a natural reaction.

The important thing is to control that reaction and behave in a mature and confident way even though it pisses you off. Easiest thing to do is just move somewhere else, or put yourself between the eyes and jubbly bits in question.

Now, what I'm talking about is a more extreme case. If it's just the fact that the lady turns heads that is bugging you, that's something you need to learn to ignore, or better, let it build up your ego and confidence to realize you have got a hottie who turns heads.

Of course if it's a guy hitting on her and being a persistent little troll about it, it may be your job to (in a NON-VIOLENT manner) make him go away. Being the defender is a traditional male role and is attractive to women when done the right way.

17. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

There's a difference.

When I talk to my friends about my girlfriend, they all compliment her looks and such. They tell me I'm lucky to have her, and I know I am. Killer personality and hot looks.

When other guys check her out, I get edgy. It's perfectly natural to feel protective over your woman. I have just about told all of her ex-boyfriends who still check her out that I'll kill them if they ever do it again. Of course I'm not serious, and they know that I mean 'fight and win' when I say 'kill.'

Don't be too worried about it. Everyone reacts differently to these situations. It's natural to feel how you feel, especially if it's a bad feeling.

18. dianev626

dianev626 New Member

Does it bother you that guys are scoping your chick or that mexican guys are scoping her? :asshole:

19. niquesuave06

niquesuave06 New Member

It bothers me when any guy eye-rapes my girlfriend. Just seems to be mexicans who do it the most.

Horribly sorry if I offended your people. :fawk:

20. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I enjoy it because its just gives me more pride knowing that I have a gf that others want. But then again thats kind of rude to say b/c I enjoy her for other reasons and not this one. But either way normally the male checks her out and then notices she is near me and then he makes eye-contact with me and they always seem to look away after I give them a look of sorry buddy, but shes taken. Luckily no guys bigger than me have checked her out otherwise I might be more passive about my stare.