SRS How do YOU tell if a girl is playing hard to get? What are YOUR methods?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Apr 2, 2009.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Can you tell the difference between hard to get, a player or interested but just irresponsible/bad memory?

2. ha u cant. they r all different.. good luck, hope urs is better than mine

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

either way, I wouldn't bother. Ex was a bit of a bitch about not returning calls and stuff, I want a girl that goes out of the way

4. JakobwithaK

Like we've all heard it a million times "sorry ive been just busy with work"...."didnt want to call you too late at night" :greddy:

I dont know if I should be naive and believe her or not.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: same here. i want a guy that doesn't play games. too many excuses, i lose interest, regardless if they're legit.

if a girl's interested in you, she more than likely show it.

6. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

People who play games aren't worth your time.

You deserve to be with someone who is honest and true to you...not someone who leads you on, or makes you beg to be with them.

People who play hard to get like to make you go after them. They pretend they aren't interested and get pleasure out of your yearning for them.

Players can pretty much hit on everyone and everything without feeling remorse or guilt. (Hit it, quit it, and never get into it)

If someone was truly interested, I doubt they could forget you or use bad memory as an excuse.. (Oh I forgot to call...for 3 weeks, or other lame BS).

People like that are a waste of your time.

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Why put yourself through the stress and hassle of participating in someone's games, especially when you don't know if it will be worth it in the end? If someone is truly interested and dedicated to forming a relationship they'll MAKE time for it and show intent openly.

8. JakobwithaK

True true, but what if the 3 weeks for the girl to return your call was 5 days instead, and the girl says "ive just been busy with work"..."I did get your txts and voicemails"..."i didnt want to call you when i got home from work as i thought it might be too late." - even though 9:30-10pm is hardly late and ive already told her before that she could call me anytime on anyday up untill midnight or so.

Plus she even told me that the day prior to her calling me back after 5 days after I left her a message, that she had the previous day off work - ya im sure she had no time to call me then eh.:hsugh: But she hung out with her girlfriends and spent the day at the spa getting pedicures.

Shes obviously not making any effort or showing any initiative in contacting me. I dont know what her intentions are. And I dont want to jump to conclusions or anything, but my guess is she flat out lied to me last night about still wanting to get to know me and hang out.

But when we talked last night, I could just tell by the tone of her voice, that she wasnt going to contact me today, so im not at all surprised.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

she sounds like a flake, and you simply aren't on top of her radar. either realize this and accept it for what it is, or move on.

10. bigballofyarn

It's conceivable that she's being honest. I work 11am-8pm, and tell people to text me if they want me. I'd never call anyone's house or cell by the time I get home from work even though I assume they're still up. I just have a random rule in my head that it's rude to call someone after 9pm unless they're a parent or a significant other.

Assuming you're not smothering her, she might just not be interested. When guys smother me to death, I'll start off with the "Yeah maybe we can hang out, but I work a lot so I don't really have much time." (Which is the truth... so I assume they'll leave me alone for awhile and I won't feel badly since I didn't lie) But if they are persistent, even after telling them I have a boyfriend (which is also true), I'd probably just ignore them completely.

If you're NOT calling daily, NOT spamming her phone, and giving her time to reply, and she's still being rude, she might honestly be busy, and might not be that interested in you. Sorry to be blunt, but maybe it's better to go after someone else -- someone who at least has the courtesy to answer you and be honest with you about what she wants.

11. JakobwithaK

I know what you mean. I don't know if I should keep giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's busy.

But what I don't appreciate and find quite rude is saying on thurs night how she wants to make plans for fri night and then doesn't return my call on friday.

What's even worse is when we talked thurs night, I flat out asked her straight up if she's serious about getting to know each other and hanging out - and she immediately replies yes but that she's just been busy, yada yada yada. Well sorry but if she really did mean that and didn't lie to my face, then show some fuckin initiative!!!

And no I'm not calling her daily or constantly texting her. I called her once in the last 4 days and that was yesterday afternoon.

Sorry but I can't take this seriously anymore - unless she smartens up. I know she will call me bacl but its just the matter if when. I might just tell her flat out that I'm only willing to meet up with her as an ongoing booty call. If that doesn't get my blunt message across, then she's stupid as fuck.

12. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I'm pretty sure I talked to you about this at length in a post not too long ago.

13. Joseph Scumsworth

Joseph Scumsworth OT Supporter

I used to really read into those games a lot to the point it would drive me nuts. Honestly, I don't really care or bother with it anymore.

I have a hard enough time putting any kind of stock into a person anymore, let alone anybody that plays that kind of shit. :rofl:

14. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I stop showing interest and see what happens after that. If she is the kind of girl who plays these kind of games, she isn't the kind of person I would want to be with.

15. bigballofyarn

No one is busy 24-7. So I assume she does have some free moments, or at least 5 mins to give you a returned call.

THAT is rude and misleading. I want to say it's POSSIBLE that she was busy and didn't have her phone with her, but since you both decided the day before to hang out on Friday, you'd think she'd be available.

I guess I would say to leave it at that. If she calls you back and seems interested in hanging out, then go for it. Otherwise, don't call, don't text, and don't give her any more attention.

People who play games aren't worth any time.

16. JakobwithaK

Werd.

Honestly though, her personality is an absolute turn off. The only thing she has going for her is her good looks and banging body. Im going to tell her, ill only hang out with you if we just fuck cause personality wise you havent shown me anything positive.:noes:

17. JakobwithaK

She will never admit it, but shes just coming off as nothing but a big fuckin tease. I fuckin hate being led on by girls, especially ones who know that theyre hot and think any guy will get down on their hands and knees for them. If she wants that from me, she can go fuck herself cause I dont go out of my way for any fuckin slut.

Im almost tempted to just send her an incredibly bold and not the most friendly text just to show her that i dont appreciate being led on and played for a fool. I know you will wonder why even bother, but I just usually like to let the bitch know that she cant just fuckin play me for a fool.

18. bigballofyarn

That works. You could tell her off, and not acknowledge any replies.

Girls who use their beauty as their sense of "power" to walk all over people are snobs. I hate people like that. I'm sorry you have to deal with her.

19. JakobwithaK

She seems exactly that type! Everytime we talked, she would just keep bragging about how hot she is with an amazing body! :hsugh:

I wont send her that txt right away, ill probably wait a few days.

Who knows maybe she was just "so busy with work" again yesterday. :rolleyes::hsugh:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  20. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Maybe it's for the best if you just let this one go. It's a bit like owning the stock of a company that's gone bankrupt. You don't keep buying more of the stock when it's crashing, it's a poor investment. You just have to cut your losses and start researching a new company.

21. Ape Gone Insane

Ape Gone Insane New Member

Girls like that will end up cheating on you with some other guy they meet. They wouldn't give you a second thought.

Get rid of her.

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so, I'm just gonna come out and say it. You're pretty much being an idiot, and bringing this all on yourself. She's playing with you, she knows it, you know it. You don't even LIKE the girl, but you want to fuck her, so you'll keep playing the games.

Guess what she's doing though? She's laughing at you and having the grandest time because she KNOWS that you want to fuck her so bad you'll keep putting yourself through this shit...and you won't pursue other hot women you could fuck.

Have fun with that. You will waste your time that you could be spending pursuing other women, so you won't be fucking any of them...and you certainly won't be fucking her.

Best thing you could possibly do is realize NOTHING will come of this, and forget about her.

But you won't.

23. JakobwithaK

Listen bro, im not trying to be an idiot and ive just been giving her the benefit of the doubt. :wtc: Perhaps she has really just been busy with work - but I know thats most likely a lie. Shes nothing but a tease and im moving on.

Im just confused as fuck as to why she would constantly suggest us hanging out if all she wanted was to play me?

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Because:

A) you're probably her 3rd backup or something...she may actually consider hanging out with you, but always gets better offers

B) It keeps you coming back.

25. JakobwithaK

Matt I don't know how you figured that out but you're most likely absolutely right.