SRS How do you start a conversation with a gorgeous girl on the train?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Wrigley, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

This has been happening a lot lately. I've had some absolute stunners sitting near me, but I never know how to start the 'chatting up' process. Do women mind complete strangers striking up conversations with them?

Has anyone experienced train love in the past? What's the best topic to start on?

2. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

This is a question that shouldn't be asked and can't be answered except to say: confidence.

3. teo

teo . => ? => !

Depends on the girl. If you're boring or unappealing, or if they're not in the mood to chat for whatever reason then yes, they will mind and will probably won't say much so as not to engage you further. Be sensitive to this. Don't make her shut you down because you failed to take a hint.

Give her an opening or two to engage you in conversation. If she shows some interest, don't immediately try to find out who she is and what she's all about... that's just creepy. Keep it light, obviously.

My friend asked a girl for the time, even though he was wearing a watch and had his cell phone. :rofl: They're married now, so it can happen.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

As said above ,ask a question what the time is.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Go talk to her. If she's gorgeous, most guys are probably also intimidated by her. She wants to talk to a MAN. Go talk to her.

Even if you mess up or she's not interested, who cares, you stepped up and talked to her. You're that much better than all the other guys who were afraid to do it.

6. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Whatever you do, DO NOT HESITATE. Get on the train, walk up, ask to sit down, and start talking to her. Try to act like you're genuinely interested and not just talking to her to see if you can get in her pants -- they have a few million years of evolution that helps them see though that kind of BS.

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

"hi, btw i have a gun and if you scream ..."

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Dude, in the Asylum, there are so many old threads about how to talk to women, how to approach, what to say, etc. Seriously just do some searching, there's tons of good shit.

Also look down in the vag.

You should buy a subscription so you can search for people like Yail Bloor and others. They always post helpful info and this shit.

9. B. Keaton

B. Keaton Guest

"do you go all the way?..."

honestly, it's tough to gauge a situation like that without actually being there.

what worked for me in the past has been all different. On one instance I was on a flight from LA back east and luckily for me I sat next to a very attractive woman. I had actually walked by her at first and saw she was looking at me so I smiled and got one in return. When I realized that was my seat and sat down it was a little weird but I started the conversation with "so where are you headed"...long story short we both ended up missing our connecting flight, was put up in the same hotel and well...we had breakfast together and she went on her way as did I.

10. Rellik

Rellik New Member

start with something situational, or make up a story or something cool/out-of-the-ordinary that "just happened", or just say hi.

In the West, especially the USA and Canada, its very normal and OK to talk bullshit with strangers and women are no exception, and the society expects us to at least be cordial. Whether you will find love or not depends largely on how you look - a beautiful woman will want a beautiful man, logically - but the worst that can happen is that she'll appear uninterested or un-engaged in the convo.

On that thread, most girls/women of quality have been hit on 5 times a day, every day, since they hit puberty - and they can't fuck all these guys, so even if she shuts you down you cant take it personally :)

11. Rellik

Rellik New Member

oh and that someone has to post in "the asylum forum for crazy people" just to ask about opening hot chicks on public transit, really shows how fucked the world is :p

12. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Just "chat up" all the woman you sit around. Ugly or not. Your confidence will grow and you will learn what "works" and "doesn't". Since you will only be chatting them up to practice, if they have no interest...who cares.

Don't force the conversation. Ask them something, or comment on something...and judge their response. Do they answer in a short sentance (to be polite) and then turn the other way? Or do they smile, answer the question and say something else that leaves the conversation open in such a way where it is only polite for you to respond again...thus starting a conversation.

Start with older women you CLEARLY are not flirting with...just an idea. Since you aren't asking for advice on how to approach a SPECIFIC women, you don't have to worry about "missing an opportunity". So practice a bit. Just be friendly to everyone. Once you have the hang of that, talking to the "hot chick" won't be so intimidating.

13. Televandalist

Televandalist New Member

I'd start with hi, and just go from there. If she's interested she'll carry on a conversation with you don't push it though.

14. Rellik

Rellik New Member

:rofl: *sigh* :(

15. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

Liking this, think it may work, she smiled at me today